Visit site
✟434,922.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your prayers. My mother departed this life this morning. I was able to be with her for several hours last night. She wasn't responsive, but I got to say my good byes and pray for her.
Memory eternal!!!

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟434,922.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Prayers requested for my family. We are cracking at the seams. Demons all around, it seems.
Thanks for your prayers; the current storm has abated. The dangers have not ended, but they’ve abated. Dunno whether it is the eye of the storm or whether we’re between storms.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for your prayers; the current storm has abated. The dangers have not ended, but they’ve abated. Dunno whether it is the eye of the storm or whether we’re between storms.
Glad to hear you're in the calm. Continued prayers!

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your prayers. My mother departed this life this morning. I was able to be with her for several hours last night. She wasn't responsive, but I got to say my good byes and pray for her.
Memory eternal.

I pray for yours and your family’s comfort during this difficult time as well.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I need some prayers. I feel that my mom and my stepdad might end up separating. I have mix feelings between wanting to do something and just being indifferent. Sorry to bother you all with more of my dramatic life.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Lord have mercy.

Prayers for you and your whole family.
I need some prayers. I feel that my mom and my stepdad might end up separating. I have mix feelings between wanting to do something and just being indifferent. Sorry to bother you all with more of my dramatic life.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,464,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for your family!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Prayers for all who have asked for prayers in this thread. May the Lord have mercy on us!!

My girlfriend is in a real bad place right now - please pray for her. And our relationship is also rocky at the moment - please pray for us. But mostly pray for her.

• Prayers
Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for all who have asked for prayers in this thread. May the Lord have mercy on us!!

My girlfriend is in a real bad place right now - please pray for her. And our relationship is also rocky at the moment - please pray for us. But mostly pray for her.
Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
My mom and I had a big discussion and I told her that I didn't want to be living with her, that I wish I would be back in the US and something else. She totally ignored my emotional and mental issues and practically called me and my siblings ungrateful children.

I am sometimes indifferent about my life.

Upvote 0

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
I still don't understand what is God doing?! Does He want me to not get along with my mom anymore? Hating my own life?!
I don’t have any answers, but I will offer prayers for you. Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on your servant David!

• Friendly
Reactions: Not David
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,464,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My mom and I had a big discussion and I told her that I didn't want to be living with her, that I wish I would be back in the US and something else. She totally ignored my emotional and mental issues and practically called me and my siblings ungrateful children.

I am sometimes indifferent about my life.

Lord have mercy!

• Prayers
Reactions: Not David
Upvote 0