Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
if you all could pray for the Archpriest Basil Summer. he was admitted to the ICU with a kidney aneurysm and he is 92 (and he still serves).
Prayers!!!

(I forgot to check this thread for a while)

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Lord have mercy!

and if you could add the servant of God Raphael to your prayers. he is 94 years old and preparing to depart this life.
Prayers for Raphael. Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hermit76

You can call me Paisios
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2015
✟291,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of my student's mom was charged with 2nd degree murder today for selling drugs to a young girl that caused her death. This is going to stir up many emotions in the student body of this small town high school. The girl had been a popular student and was just 19. Please pray for this situation. I dread tomorrow. I have the daughter in my first block.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
One of my student's mom was charged with 2nd degree murder today for selling drugs to a young girl that caused her death. This is going to stir up many emotions in the student body of this small town high school. The girl had been a popular student and was just 19. Please pray for this situation. I dread tomorrow. I have the daughter in my first block.
Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,465,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

ugh, Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

PittBullMom

Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2017
USA
✟86,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I am in serious need of prayers. I haven't been to church in a few months...I started having panic attacks again, depression and I feel like I'm getting stong psychic attacks when I drive to work and drive home. Very bad attacks when I get home and when it gets dark. Im in a bad position because I can't receive communication as I was a catechumin and left the RC church. I am feeling horrible with dread all the time. Please please pray for me.

Upvote 0