• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer requests (6)

Discussion in 'Golden Eagles 50+' started by kaykay9.0, Apr 30, 2013.

1. joyshirley

joyshirley His Love endures forever Supporter

+110,385
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    I have prayed for you, Tom, that the physical and occupational therapies will be of great benefit to you. My father had back troubles for many years and also took advantage of a few gadgets to ease things for him, such as something to help him slip his shoes on without having to bend over. It took years, but my father is now practically pain free all the time, as his problem slowly rectified itself without intervention by the docs. The doctors had hinted that this was a possibility and I am glad to say it happened for him. I realise that may not be possible for you, but I do pray that the pain you experience will be greatly lessened and kept under control so you can get about with ease and enjoy your day.

2. nChrist

nChrist AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith Supporter

+15,728
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you sincerely for the prayers. I think that I am some better. I think that the trick is to keep up on the exercises without hurting yourself or over-doing it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. joyshirley

+110,385
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    That sounds very sensible, Tom. I hope you have had a good day.

4. nChrist

+15,728
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    The Physical Therapists will evaluate me today and see if I need any changes to my program. I trust them, so I'm ready to GRIN AND GET IT, even if it hurts.

5. joyshirley

+110,385
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    I hope things are progressing well for you, Tom. Be blessed with all you need as you continue on with the therapies. :pray:

6. rebornfree

rebornfree Senior Veteran Supporter

+12,212
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Divorced
    You will have had the appointment by now so I trust that it went well and was not too painful. Continued prayers for you, Tom, and I hope that both types of therapy are of benefit.

7. nChrist

+15,728
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thanks for the prayers. Things are going pretty well and I'm making progress. Walking fairly well is my goal, and it looks like that's possible.

8. faithinlife

faithinlife Newbie

+5,201
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Glad that the physical therapy and exercises are going well, and you are doing better and making progress.

9. rebornfree

+12,212
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Divorced
    Praise God, and continued prayers for you Tom. :prayer:

10. nChrist

+15,728
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I guess that I said "cancer free" too soon. That's what the doctor said at the time of the procedure. They tested a sample, and it came back abnormal, so I go back into the hospital pretty quickly for biopsies - 9-26-2019. I don't know when I'll get the results, but I'm ready to get this over with. I would sincerely appreciate your prayers.

11. faithinlife

faithinlife Newbie

+5,201
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Praying that the biopsies are normal, and for God's guidance for the doctors in your medical treatment, Bro. Tom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. nChrist

+15,728
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you sincerely for your prayers. I'll be in the hospital this coming Thursday for the procedures.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  13. rebornfree

+12,212
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Divorced
    I've only just seen this Tom, as I've not been online much this week, but I have remembered you in my prayers. Praying for you now; you've obviously had the biopsies and I'm praying for the outcome and for the Lord's peace for you. :pray: Bless you 'brother'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  14. faithinlife

faithinlife Newbie

+5,201
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Praying that the biopsies will be normal and a good medical report; and for a speedy recovery.

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  15. nChrist

+15,728
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I don't understand everything right now. I'm home and it was cancer. They removed it and said it was the type that needed any further action. Thanks sincerely for those who prayed for me. Are email notifications for new posts working?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+20,584
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I don't think they are, I never get any notifications from this thread...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. faithinlife

faithinlife Newbie

+5,201
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Thank you for the good medical report, Bro. Tom. I'm thankful to God that the Doctors removed all the cancer. Praying that there will not be any more problems, for a speedy recovery, and for continued good health!

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. faithinlife

faithinlife Newbie

+5,201
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Praying for the Presidential election and other elections next year in 2020.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. faithinlife

faithinlife Newbie

+5,201
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Praying for the medical research and doctors in the treatment and cure of diseases.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+20,584
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I think I have worked out the problem for notifications,
    Go to the top of the page, top right
    Hit the 'unwatch thread' then hit the 'watch' thread and reset for email notifications, they give the option. :) let me know if it works.