Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
pilgrim on the sacred music pathway, Female, from East of Manchester
good to hear from you Jan 14, 2019
- musicalpilgrim was last seen:
- May 17, 2022 at 4:33 PM
There are no messages on musicalpilgrim's profile yet.
- December 18
- Home Page:
- Region or City:
- East of Manchester
- retired church musician; piano teacher
- United Kingdom
Music, sacred music; piano teacher
- Marital Status:
Also a fun garden railway built by my husband, that we share with family and friends.
Just passed my MA in Sacred Music at Bangor 2014 University...graduation day...it was great!
Trusting the Father with the loss of my wonderful son Martin, age 43years in 2015
SignatureWith Every Blessing,