✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I just got a call from a dear friend ~

Dale has been diagnosed with lung cancer (she has other health issues as well) :(

Her brother Phillip was just diagnosed with tonsil and tongue cancer , and has major health problems on top of it :eek:

Please pray for their strength, comfort, hope, and healing.

Thanks and God bless :crossrc:

Dale's Brother died; she is still recovering from her lung surgery.
May Phil rest in peace, and may Dale be strengthened in body, mind, and spirit during this difficult time :crossrc:

• Prayers
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dale's Brother died; she is still recovering from her lung surgery.
May Phil rest in peace, and may Dale be strengthened in body, mind, and spirit during this difficult time :crossrc:

They will be in my prayers.

Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
Salford, Greater Manchester. UK
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
thank you one and all for the notes and messages ... But I have been so very busy with all sorts of things and so I am LAID UP right now as I had knee surgery yesterday and so it was NOT REPLACEMENT it was just to clean up things and so I will be down for awhile but I will be back sometime later so once again thank you for thinking of me with THE BLESSINGS and so if I can I will be back later to share some updates so see you soon !!!

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
thank you one and all for the notes and messages ... But I have been so very busy with all sorts of things and so I am LAID UP right now as I had knee surgery yesterday and so it was NOT REPLACEMENT it was just to clean up things and so I will be down for awhile but I will be back sometime later so once again thank you for thinking of me with THE BLESSINGS and so if I can I will be back later to share some updates so see you soon !!!
Good to see you :wave:
Praying for your speedy and complete recovery ~ God bless you :crossrc:

Reactions: HisWinterRose
Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is an event the ladies at our church are running for ladies. It is a gospel outreach and we have had 3 sessions so far, with 1 to go. There are 3 walks of varying lengths for the ladies to take part in, followed by a talk by one of our own members about how God has worked in her life and a healthy supper. Praise Him for good attendances so far, dry weather and safety on the walks, for being with the lady who has been doing the talks, for no complaints with the food and for unity amongst us ladies who are running the event. Also praise for the books that have been taken from the book stall - these are free. Pray for the ladies who have been coming, that if they are not already believers they would realize their need of salvation, that none of them would feel lonely, for us that we would be able to radiate the love of Jesus to them, for an improvement in the sound system as some people weren't able to hear the speaker on the most recent night, for continued unity amongst the church ladies and for the books that have been taken that they would minister to the needs of those who took them.

Thank you!

Gillian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi everyone,

I think I mentioned that God has led me to do a degree during my retirement, which may lead to some kind of ministry. I have an assignment which I must finish Monday, and it's touching deep personal issues which is making it hard for me to do. I'd appreciate prayer against anything preventing me doing it and that I'd be able to settle down on Monday and get it done.

Many thanks. :hug:

Sue

Reactions: NOTWHATIWAS
Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone,

I think I mentioned that God has led me to do a degree during my retirement, which may lead to some kind of ministry. I have an assignment which I must finish Monday, and it's touching deep personal issues which is making it hard for me to do. I'd appreciate prayer against anything preventing me doing it and that I'd be able to settle down on Monday and get it done.

Many thanks. :hug:

Sue
May God bless your efforts Sue :hug: :crossrc:

Upvote 0