NW England
✟793,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Please would you pray about me changing churches, mainly due to transport issues, and for my neighbour Debbie who has come to one Service with me at a local church. Please pray that the Lord leads us each to the place where He wants us to be. Many thanks to those who pray. :)

• Prayers
Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes, thank you Gillian. I'm just changing from my old one (independent charismatic), which is not practical to get to since moving, to an Elim, which is five minutes walk away. So the Lord has really blessed me in that and I'm thankful for the prayers.

How are you doing now Gillian?

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, thank you Gillian. I'm just changing from my old one (independent charismatic), which is not practical to get to since moving, to an Elim, which is five minutes walk away. So the Lord has really blessed me in that and I'm thankful for the prayers.

How are you doing now Gillian?
Praise God He led you to a place where you have found blessing and so close at hand too.

I'm ok, thanks. Still very busy - still dealing with a lot of stuff related to David's affairs and matters he would have dealt with. Two big items I got rid of were our second car and our motorhome. It was tempting to keep the car and use it as a handy spare if the other one was off the road, but it wasn't practical. It took a long time to sell the motorhome, with people constantly coming to the door to ask if I was selling it and how much did I want for it. In the end I sold it to a dealer.

I am also getting a lot of work done around the house and my 3 offspring on the autistic spectrum need support with their various issues. My eldest offspring has been a great help and support.

It was the first anniversary of David's passing at the end of last month and we had a lovely time remembering him and talking about him. We went to his grave and prayed and sang together there before going for a meal at his favourite Chinese restaurant.

Thank you so much for asking!

Love and blessings,

Gillian

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please keep my husband and myself in I ask because our daughter is staying here at our house. On Saturday the 30th she went 2 the ER and was tested for COVID and it ahh came back positive & she was told to stay - in her room & rest but she decided 2 go and see her husband. I am asking you for her that she will not have a relapse.

I can't afford to get it because I've ❤️ issues an I'm also diabetic so ... I had COVID a few years - ago & it was bad so I don't want it again. So, please keep us in prayer .

Upvote 0