faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Glad to hear that your husband will be going back home from the hospital and is doing better, mp. Praying for his recovery and healing. Praying for your prayer request, rebornfree, that you will soon be feeling better, burdens lifted and encouraged from the Lord and His Word.

• Friendly
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Glad to hear that your husband will be going back home from the hospital and is doing better, mp. Praying for his recovery and healing. Praying for your prayer request, rebornfree, that you will soon be feeling better, burdens lifted and encouraged from the Lord and His Word.
Agreeing with you in praying for mp's husband, and thank you, faithinlife, for praying for me. You, along with mp, are such faithful pray-ers. :) Thank you both and thanks also to Natalie De La Fontaine, who I see has prayed for me too.

Hi Natalie; I don't think we've met before. :)

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my husband and for our family and me. He took a stroke at the beginning of July which has left him with aphasia, a neurological condition which affects his speech, language and memory. As well as looking after him and helping him to recover, I've had to take over his role in looking after our finances. The professionals at the hospital weren't sure he'd make a full recovery, we know that God is able and indeed we are praying for a full recovery.

Gillian

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Please pray for my husband and for our family and me. He took a stroke at the beginning of July which has left him with aphasia, a neurological condition which affects his speech, language and memory. As well as looking after him and helping him to recover, I've had to take over his role in looking after our finances. The professionals at the hospital weren't sure he'd make a full recovery, we know that God is able and indeed we are praying for a full recovery.

Gillian
Praying for your husband Gillian.

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Gillian

Praying for your husband, NIrelandGillian, for his healing and that he will have a complete recovery.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Gillian

Praying for your husband Gillian.

Praying for your husband, NIrelandGillian, for his healing and that he will have a complete recovery.

Agreeing in prayer for your husband; you and your finances. :groupray:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my husband, he is back in hospital with an infection. He has had antibiotics and a scan soon hopefully.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my husband, he is back in hospital with an infection. He has had antibiotics and a scan soon hopefully.

Praying for your husband MP; May Jesus touch his infection. :prayer:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your husband MP; May Jesus touch his infection. :prayer:
He is having lots of antibiotics into his arm through a tube, and now they want another CT scan, whew, ;) I will have to ask the Lord to give him patience. He is getting a bit frustrated, no visitors with the lockdown so I am thankful for the mobile phone. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He is having lots of antibiotics into his arm through a tube, and now they want another CT scan, whew, ;) I will have to ask the Lord to give him patience. He is getting a bit frustrated, no visitors with the lockdown so I am thankful for the mobile phone. :)
May Jesus be with him ❤️❤️

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
An operation tomorrow to remove the infection, an abscess, still on bags full of antibiotics, but he sounds so much better on the phone now :)

Praying that your husband's operation goes well and is successful. Praying for his recovery, and will soon be able to go back home.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying that your husband's operation goes well and is successful. Praying for his recovery, and will soon be able to go back home.
Thank you so much for your prayers. He has just realized that he is the oldest in the ward :rolleyes:
He isn't very happy and has had enough and wants to come home. Operation tomorrow to remove an abscess. He is feeling old and tired. Lord give him spiritual and physical strength in Jesus name :praying:

• Agree
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you so much for your prayers. He has just realized that he is the oldest in the ward :rolleyes:
He isn't very happy and has had enough and wants to come home. Operation tomorrow to remove an abscess. He is feeling old and tired. Lord give him spiritual and physical strength in Jesus name :praying:
May the Lord be with him during the operation and I join in with the prayers that it will go well and that he will recover and be home soon. :groupray:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May the Lord be with him during the operation and I join in with the prayers that it will go well and that he will recover and be home soon. :groupray:
And it has been postponed again!
I have been assured that they are looking after him. Peter was not very pleased, but I get a feeling that the Lord is in control.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for the doctors and surgeons; praying for the right time for your husband's surgery, and that everything goes well. Praying for strength and peace for Peter, and for a complete recovery.
Thank you so much, I join In your prayer, :praying:

Upvote 0