East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your prayers for Marius, mp. :)

I haven't been on GE much this week, as it has been very hectic, but I've prayed for the prayer requests.

Dave, a neighbour of mine, will be 40 this week and I'm giving him a book about Christianity. He knows I'm a Christian, and I've prayed for him occasionally, but he hasn't yet shown much personal interest in it. It's more a matter of me giving him what I want him to have rather than what he might like, which I feel a bit bad about in some ways. However he likes reading non-fiction and the book is coming from an intellectual angle which I think would suit him. Please would you pray that it touches his life and that he comes to know the Lord. Many thanks. :)
Praying for your neighbor, Dave, rebornfree, about his spiritual life. Praying that he reads your book, and that God will help him in becoming a Christian and following the Lord.

I join in prayer for your neighbour and pray for the Holy Spirit to touch him and that he is granted salvation, in Jesus name. :praying:

• Friendly
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Praying for your neighbor, Dave, rebornfree, about his spiritual life. Praying that he reads your book, and that God will help him in becoming a Christian and following the Lord.

I join in prayer for your neighbour and pray for the Holy Spirit to touch him and that he is granted salvation, in Jesus name. :praying:
Thank you both very much. :)

Please would you pray for me to know what to say when I give it to him, and also for my witness to the other neighbours when I see them. I'm feeling very drained at the moment and am battling depression (of the clinical type, not just feeling low) which isn't helping and I'd appreciate prayers for that too. Many thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Musical pilgrim, thank you so much. Your post was very timely; I was really needing it at that moment. Bless you.

We'd have to make our own brews, but we could have a virtual chat! I'll PM you. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well, I got all run down worrying about my husband Peter and his 2nd MRI scan. He moved during the first one and had to do it all again. 30 minutes to stay perfectly still. He has a slight tremor, they gave him a panic button and also put a pad under his knees and we think it went ok this time.
The relief when he came home was overwhelming. Now we wait for the results, and the Lord knows before we do. It is in his hands.
God bless all my friends.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Well, I got all run down worrying about my husband Peter and his 2nd MRI scan. He moved during the first one and had to do it all again. 30 minutes to stay perfectly still. He has a slight tremor, they gave him a panic button and also put a pad under his knees and we think it went ok this time.
The relief when he came home was overwhelming. Now we wait for the results, and the Lord knows before we do. It is in his hands.
God bless all my friends.

Praying for your husband, Peter, and his MRI test results, musicalpilgrim. Praying the test results have good reports and show improvement and healing. Praying for healing, strength and peace for your husband.

• Agree
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We have an appointment with the consultant on Friday to discuss the next stage, possibly the operation. I pray for the Lord to guide and direct the doctors at the hospital as they make their decisions.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
We have an appointment with the consultant on Friday to discuss the next stage, possibly the operation. I pray for the Lord to guide and direct the doctors at the hospital as they make their decisions.
Agreeing with you in prayer, mp. May it be the Lord speaking through the medical staff, and leading you in the right direction. Praying for healing for Peter, and for the Lord's strength and presence for you both. :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'd appreciate prayer please: the Lord knows the issues. Many thanks.
Thank you for your prayers, for Peter and me.
I pray for you, and can pray in the spirit as the Lord knows the prayers that are needed.
God bless you my friend

• Friendly
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I hope everything went well for you yesterday. I'll continue to pray.

Thank you for your prayers, for Peter and me.
I pray for you, and can pray in the spirit as the Lord knows the prayers that are needed.
God bless you my friend
Thank you very much mp.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Could we also pray for Dave, who was a member here until a few years ago, please? I have heard from a mutual CF friend that he is having health issues. Many thanks.
Yes, I pray for Dave's health, Dear Father strengthen him and let him feel your presence with him in Jesus name.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for Bro. Dave, concerning his health issues. Praying for God's healing, strength and peace. Praying for his recovery. Praying for rebornfree's prayer request, that God will meet all her needs, for God's guidance, and for the answers to her prayers at the right times. Praying for MP's husband Peter, for his healing, and guidance for the doctors concerning the next stage, or possibly surgery. Praying for peace and strength for MP and her husband.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Praying for Bro. Dave, concerning his health issues. Praying for God's healing, strength and peace. Praying for his recovery. Praying for rebornfree's prayer request, that God will meet all her needs, for God's guidance, and for the answers to her prayers at the right times. Praying for MP's husband Peter, for his healing, and guidance for the doctors concerning the next stage, or possibly surgery. Praying for peace and strength for MP and her husband.
Thank you faithinlife. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Surgery on Wednesday 22nd next week to remove the last bit of the cancer tumour, and Peter has to make the decision whether to have the stoma reversed at the same time. He is 77years and it is a long operation, so I pray for guidance from the Lord. :praying:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Surgery on Wednesday 22nd next week to remove the last bit of the cancer tumour, and Peter has to make the decision whether to have the stoma reversed at the same time. He is 77years and it is a long operation, so I pray for guidance from the Lord. :praying:
Agreeing with you in prayer for guidance mp. Dear Lord please will you make your will very clear to mp and her husband on this issue, in Jesus' name. Amen. Also praying for peace, protection from COVID 19 and a good operation with a successful outcome on Wednesday. :groupray:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I have a few prayer requests my friends:

Please would you pray for a troubled young man who is the son of an acquaintance. His parents are separated and he is going through some sort of identity issue. Please pray for him and his parents; his mother is particularly concerned about him. Please also pray that he will not take the wrong path. Thank you. :)

Also I am concerned that my cousin may have the beginnings of Alzheimer's Disease. Her father had it and she is now in her 80s and alone. One of her sons died a couple of years ago. Her surviving son lives some distance away. So do I. She is not a Christian and does not like me talking about it. I pray that she will have people near her, whom she likes and who are Christians, to help her come to know the Lord. Please would you pray for her, and her son's, salvation and for her health, including any care needs she may have as she gets older. Thank you. :)

I'm feeling very tired and weighed down so please would you pray for me too. I'm worried that it is affecting my witness to my neighbours, who are very kind, but maybe it's okay for them to see that Christians are human too. I hope so. Many thanks. :)

• Prayers
Reactions: faithinlife
Upvote 0