Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I have a few prayer requests my friends:

Please would you pray for a troubled young man who is the son of an acquaintance. His parents are separated and he is going through some sort of identity issue. Please pray for him and his parents; his mother is particularly concerned about him. Please also pray that he will not take the wrong path. Thank you. :)

Also I am concerned that my cousin may have the beginnings of Alzheimer's Disease. Her father had it and she is now in her 80s and alone. One of her sons died a couple of years ago. Her surviving son lives some distance away. So do I. She is not a Christian and does not like me talking about it. I pray that she will have people near her, whom she likes and who are Christians, to help her come to know the Lord. Please would you pray for her, and her son's, salvation and for her health, including any care needs she may have as she gets older. Thank you. :)

I'm feeling very tired and weighed down so please would you pray for me too. I'm worried that it is affecting my witness to my neighbours, who are very kind, but maybe it's okay for them to see that Christians are human too. I hope so. Many thanks. :)

Praying for your prayer requests, rebornfree.

• Friendly
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Surgery on Wednesday 22nd next week to remove the last bit of the cancer tumour, and Peter has to make the decision whether to have the stoma reversed at the same time. He is 77years and it is a long operation, so I pray for guidance from the Lord. :praying:
Praying for Peter's surgery later today, that everything will go smoothly and all cancer will be removed. If he is having the reversal that it will be successful. Also praying for a good recovery with as little pain and discomfort as possible. Praying for you, mp, that you will cast all your anxieties on the Lord because he cares for you. :prayer: :hug:

OIP.4IvNJzgX18Bq0Fo4mYoSGgHaE8

OIP.dS_5AKsUTmeCD0sro3qW9QHaEy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for mp's husband Peter, that his surgery was successful, and all the cancer was removed. Praying for his healing and a complete recovery.
He has had his operation and is now in the Intensive care unit with a nurse assigned to look after him all night. They did some work on his stoma, as he wanted it reversed, and it has left him very uncomfortable. I pray for his healing. It is terrible not being able to visit him, but so good to hear him on the mobile phone, very very groggy. I pray he will feel better today. :praying:

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
He has had his operation and is now in the Intensive care unit with a nurse assigned to look after him all night. They did some work on his stoma, as he wanted it reversed, and it has left him very uncomfortable. I pray for his healing. It is terrible not being able to visit him, but so good to hear him on the mobile phone, very very groggy. I pray he will feel better today. :praying:

Praying for your husband Peter, mp. Glad that his surgery went well and he is doing well in the ICU. Praying for his healing, and a good recovery. Praying for God's peace and comfort during his recovery at the hospital.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Peter is so much better this evening and sounds better on the phone. He has been transferred back to his normal room, from the intensive care unit, although he still has tubes attached.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Peter is so much better this evening and sounds better on the phone. He has been transferred back to his normal room, from the intensive care unit, although he still has tubes attached.

I'm glad that your husband, Peter is doing better, and has been moved from the ICU to his normal room, mp. Praying that he continues to do well and make improvements, and soon will be able to go back home.

• Agree
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Continuing to pray for Peter's recovery, mp, and thankful that he has come safely through the operation. Thank you Lord. :bow:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Please would you pray for a telephone consultation which I am having with my Dr on Tuesday afternoon, that he will recommend the right course of action. It is only for 5 minutes so I hope I can convey what is wrong during that time. Many thanks. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please would you pray for a telephone consultation which I am having with my Dr on Tuesday afternoon, that he will recommend the right course of action. It is only for 5 minutes so I hope I can convey what is wrong during that time. Many thanks. :)
I will pray for you and the doctor tomorrow that it has a satisfactory outcome :praying:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Just a update on this - I've cancelled it, as I felt it was no longer necessary, but thank you for your prayers - they seem to have worked. Praise God!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Just a update on this - I've cancelled it, as I felt it was no longer necessary, but thank you for your prayers - they seem to have worked. Praise God!
Oh the Lord answers prayers, he cares so much for us. So glad you feel better. :)

Peter rang this morning and is feeling so much better. He slept last night and kept breakfast down this morning. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Peter is coming home tomorrow! I am so thrilled. I've cooked food, and all ready to go and pick him up... But I have to now try and get some sleep :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That's great news mp; praise God. :bow: :clap: I hope you're getting some sleep now or will do so soon. Have a great day and I'll continue to pray for his recovery. :prayer:
Thank you so much, I have managed 2 hours and then woke up, so I will have a cocoa.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Please would you pray for me, my friends, I'm suffering severe depression. I know it will pass; it always does, but it is very bad at the moment. It's also affecting my relationship with my neighbours, who I'm trying to witness to, and that concerns me. Many thanks. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please would you pray for me, my friends, I'm suffering severe depression. I know it will pass; it always does, but it is very bad at the moment. It's also affecting my relationship with my neighbours, who I'm trying to witness to, and that concerns me. Many thanks. :)
I pray for you to be filled with joy and that wonderful peace in Jesus precious name :praying:

Upvote 0