East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for all mentioned here, for blessing, salvation and healing. Could you also pray for my son who has post shingles neuralgia, which is very painful.

Thanks.

Gillian
I pray for your son,
Dear Father bless and heal, and remove all the pain in Jesus precious name.

• Agree
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for all mentioned here, for blessing, salvation and healing. Could you also pray for my son who has post shingles neuralgia, which is very painful.

Thanks.

Gillian

Praying for your son, NIrelandGillian, for healing from post shingles neuralgia, and from the pain. Praying for strength and free from the disease and any pain. Praying for mp's husband Peter, after the chemo treatment and radiation treatment. Praying for his healing and strength. Continuing to pray for Bro. Tom for healing, the chemo treatments, and for strength.

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Continued prayers for you and Peter, mp, and for Tom and his wife. :prayer:

I've a few prayer requests:
Please would you pray for my neighbour's sister who has been diagnosed with bowel cancer, and for my neighbour who is obviously upset. Also John, another neighbour whom we've prayed for before, seems to be doing well with his chemotherapy, praise God. I don't think that any of them know the Lord though so please would you pray for their salvation and that the Lord will lead someone to give them the gospel. I'm doing what I can, but don't know John and his wife very well and am in a different part of the country from my neighbour's sister. Many thanks. The Lord has blessed me with several wonderful neighbours but I don't know if any of them know the Lord - so sad!

Also we prayed for David some time ago, whom I think may have come to know the Lord before he died. (He was 80 and wanted to go.) His widow died just after Christmas, so would you please pray for their daughters, one of whom I know and have spoken to about the Lord.

Finally the issue with the house I mentioned before Christmas has been dealt with but not finished. Please would you pray that it is completed - it could be serious if left, and for David who is sorting it out and who is under considerable stress himself.

Many thanks my friends. :)

Praying for your neighbor's sister who had a diagnosis of bowel cancer, for healing from cancer, and for her medical treatments. Praying for your neighbor John for healing, and his chemo treatments. Praying for those who are not Christians, that they will come to know Christ and have salvation. Prayer for David's daughters and their relationship with the Lord. Praying also about the issue with the house, that it will be resolved and in completion. Prayers for David, that it will not be as stressful, and resolved in a short amount of time.
Praying for the medical breakthroughs, the new medications and treatments to cure cancer and other diseases.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Praying for your neighbor's sister who had a diagnosis of bowel cancer, for healing from cancer, and for her medical treatments. Praying for your neighbor John for healing, and his chemo treatments. Praying for those who are not Christians, that they will come to know Christ and have salvation. Prayer for David's daughters and their relationship with the Lord. Praying also about the issue with the house, that it will be resolved and in completion. Prayers for David, that it will not be as stressful, and resolved in a short amount of time.
Praying for the medical breakthroughs, the new medications and treatments to cure cancer and other diseases.
Thank you faithinlife and for everyone who has prayed for the requests I made. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Off to the Christie hospital for treatment for Peter again today.
Carried along by the Lord, he has been so good.
Dear Father thank you for your blessings.
I pray to see the Lord today in everything.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Could you pray for quietbloke please, he is very poorly in hospital. No details at the moment.
Lord bless him and restore him to his family in Jesus precious name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Praying for quietbloke too, and continued prayers for you and Peter, mp, and for Tom and his wife. I prayed Psalm 121 into your lives earlier in the week. May the Lord strengthen and encourage you all during this difficult time. :)
:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please would you pray for my neighbour's sister who is having an operation for cancer today (Friday): for the operation to be successful and for a good recovery. Many thanks. :)
I pray for a successful outcome in Jesus precious name

• Friendly
Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for your husband, mp, during the treatments. Praying for continued strength from God. Praying for Bro. Tom and his family, for strength and encouragement during the chemo treatments. Praying the medical test results will be good for your husband Peter, and for Bro. Tom. Praying for Quietbloke and his family, for his healing and recovery, for strength and encouragement from the Lord. Praying for rebornfree's neighbor's sister, that the surgery was successful, for healing and a good recovery, for God's strength and peace.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for the patients who have the Coronavirus, for healing and strength from the Lord; for a speedy recovery. Praying for people's health and safety, that they will take precautions to stay safe, use more sanitizing methods, to avoid from contracting the virus.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you musical pilgrim and faithinlife for praying for my neighbour's sister. :)

I continue to pray for those with cancer, and agree with faithinlife's prayers regarding Coronavirus. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi Everyone,

I met some people in town today, whilst out to pick up my prescription (not yet totally isolating). I talked to a girl whom I thought was homeless and gave her a bit of money. Later a couple of guys told me she wasn't and that she uses the money she begs for her partner's drugs. The guys are both in need of jobs and one of them is homeless (living in a tent) although he didn't ask for/wouldn't accept any money. I prayed with all three of them.

Please would you pray for them: for the girl for somewhere to live if she really is homeless or for her conscience to prick her if she is conning people. Also for her to use the money I gave her for something wholesome and not for drugs. For the guys for jobs and for a home for the homeless one. They are lovely lads and I told them to come and say "hello" to me if they see me in town, as I'd love to know how they get on. And please would you pray for salvation for all three of them and for the girl's partner.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone,

I met some people in town today, whilst out to pick up my prescription (not yet totally isolating). I talked to a girl whom I thought was homeless and gave her a bit of money. Later a couple of guys told me she wasn't and that she uses the money she begs for her partner's drugs. The guys are both in need of jobs and one of them is homeless (living in a tent) although he didn't ask for/wouldn't accept any money. I prayed with all three of them.

Please would you pray for them: for the girl for somewhere to live if she really is homeless or for her conscience to prick her if she is conning people. Also for her to use the money I gave her for something wholesome and not for drugs. For the guys for jobs and for a home for the homeless one. They are lovely lads and I told them to come and say "hello" to me if they see me in town, as I'd love to know how they get on. And please would you pray for salvation for all three of them and for the girl's partner.

I pray for the Lord to bless your witness to these young people.
Dear Father grant them salvation and a new life in Jesus name. :praying:

• Agree
Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi Everyone,

Praying for the people you met and prayed with, rebornfree, that they will find jobs, and will use the money you gave them for groceries or other needs, and not for drugs. Praying for their spiritual lives and salvation; that they will find good churches to attend and Christian friends for support.

Upvote 0