Police use pepper-spray on protesters — including children — marching to Alamance polls

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In other words, you are a waste of my time. Take your gaslight somewhere else. The evidence is in the video found in the OP article.
If I’m a waste of your time, why are you still responding? Do you have evidence saying that a majority were not on the sidewalk? The article says that was the case. If you have evidenc to the contrary then provide it. A video can be shot from an angle that doesn’t show everything.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The cops sprayed pepper spray hitting children.
and my question is, says who? Did you see this with your own eyes or are you accepting the word of someone who you do not know who may well have an agenda that they are promoting.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
and my question is, says who? Did you see this with your own eyes or are you accepting the word of someone who you do not know who may well have an agenda that they are promoting.
There are numerous news reports written by various reporters that describe what happened. I am going by their reporting—different reporters whos reports agree with each other. Even the NC Governor said that the action by the police was “unacceptable.”

If you have evidence to the contrary then provide it.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don’t have time to watch a news conference. Can you provide a written summery.
Apparently you don't have time to watch the 3:39 minute video in the OP showing all the people covering the streets either. But instead want to gaslight me about how they were "mostly on the sidewalk". So it doesn't surprise me that you would have time to watch a video before responding to it.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Apparently you don't have time to watch the 3:39 minute video in the OP showing all the people covering the streets either. But instead want to gaslight me about how they were "mostly on the sidewalk". So it doesn't surprise me that you would have time to watch a video before responding to it.

I'm busy, so no I don't have time to watch your video. Find an article, I'll be happy to read it.

I thought you were done here. I guess you just made everything up when you said you were finished.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums