loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cops in Riot Gear Stormed a Violin Vigil for Elijah McClain
On Saturday, activists in Aurora, Colorado, convened for a peaceful rally and march to demand justice for Elijah McClain, a 23-year-old Black man who died after a brutal arrest by local police last August. The event included a violin vigil, a nod to the fact that McClain was an accomplished violinist who was known for spending his lunch breaks putting on concerts for the cats and dogs at a community animal shelter. Footage from the event shows a group of quiet participants, most of them socially distanced, holding signs and observing as a few violinists perform at dusk — and then the arrival of a group of officers in riot gear, charging into the crowd. According to attendees, the police went on to deploy pepper spray and use physical force.
tulc( :eek: )

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In my opinion this is the result of the structure and foundation of white supremacy having been shaken. Their flags have been removed, their statues are being taken down. Laws are being made

I expected to see stuff like this unfortunately, i do believe there will be more attacks on innocent blacks. Some of these cops are stepping down and resigning so they can seek revenge on blacks who the media is now siding with (although likely only so they can also exploit them)

Upvote 0