loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Police caught on video slashing tyres at Minneapolis protests
Officers from the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office and Minnesota State Troopers were ordered to deflate tyres as part of an effort to quell the protests, both agencies confirmed this week. The acknowledgement comes after videos surfaced online showing law enforcement dressed in military attire slashing tyres at a parking lot near the demonstrations.

Before the videos — which have since gone viral — surfaced online and were published by Mother Jones, many believed the slashed tyres were done by protestors rather than the police.
tulc(wonders if they would have admitted doing this if there hadn't been video?) :scratch:

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Police caught on video slashing tyres at Minneapolis protests

tulc(wonders if they would have admitted doing this if there hadn't been video?) :scratch:

Who has a problem with people purposely destroying other people's stuff? After all, we really shouldn't even have private property according to Mayor Diblasio so if someone let's off a little steam slashing tyres or even sidons what's the big deal? No one should be under the ridiculous impression that they own them.

• Haha
Reactions: NW82
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who has a problem with people purposely destroying other people's stuff? After all, we really shouldn't even have private property according to Mayor Diblasio so if someone let's off a little steam slashing tyres or even sidons what's the big deal? No one should be under the ridiculous impression that they own them.
...I'm thinking this post is being a little ironic or I've had a lot more influence on grasping the after wind then I thought I had! :eek:
tulc(suspects it's more the former then the latter) :sorry:

Upvote 0