Federal Judge: Denver Police cannot use tear gas on peaceful protesters.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sad not funny, yearning to crush "liberals" in revenge for being called deplorable.

Well luckily you can justify it all away, just like it is all a conspiracy, and feel better. However you need to view it to get thru it I guess.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
You have no Idea what I am talking about? Even if you do not agree, you cant even talk about it? It's boring.
No, we could talk about it if we knew what it was. Who is supposed to be taking over what?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Might be the Pizza Hut. They tear me up for some reason.

Yeah you should come over to Europe for a real pizza, rather than a slab of frozen veg and industrial cheese pasted on cardboard.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
This is an attempted hostile take over by limiting our polices responses, defunding them, and removing the Nation Guard against providing assistance. Just so happens to coincide with an ongoing political coup, and an election year concerning the sitting president that the insurgency wishes to be removed.

No one is fooled... this will get shut down.
Are implying that the death of George Floyd was a setup?

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Why does some always have to go the nut job angle?
All of this started because of the death of George Floyd. If you’re saying this is all a part of some concerted coup to take over the presidency at this specific time, then whoever is behind it would either have to a) have known he would die or b) caused it, and in either case, they would have to know the effect it would have.

I’m not calling you a nut job, I’m just trying to get a handle on what you’re implying, because that would seem to be the logical conclusion of it. People didn’t just start rioting and protesting out of the blue.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
All of this started because of the death of George Floyd. If you’re saying this is all a part of some concerted coup to take over the presidency at this specific time, then whoever is behind it would either have to a) have known he would die or b) caused it, and in either case, they would have to know the effect it would have.

I’m not calling you a nut job, I’m just trying to get a handle on what you’re implying, because that would seem to be the logical conclusion of it. People didn’t just start rioting and protesting out of the blue.

Straight up, I feel as if the black communities are constantly used like pawns for political gain. They can't even have time to grieve or protest Floyd's death without it being infiltrated and hijacked by violent people. Yet again for political reasons. Time and time again it is the blacks that die. It is their communities that burn, and it is a white politician pulling the strings and blaming white citizens for their actions. So we are at each other's throat, and not knocking on their door as a unified front.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Straight up, I feel as if the black communities are constantly used like pawns for political gain.
Well, yeah, by both sides. You get used to it.

They can't even have time to grieve or protest Floyd's death without it being infiltrated and hijacked by violent people.
There are agitators, though to what extent they're controlling things doesn't seem to be clear. It feels like things have been a bit more peaceful in the last few days.

So you're saying now you're saying that it is just a coincidence this is happening right now, during an election year, that 'they' are just taking advantage of a situation that happens to be to 'their' advantage?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So you're saying now you're saying that it is just a coincidence this is happening right now, during an election year, that 'they' are just taking advantage of a situation that happens to be to 'their' advantage?

Yeah. And I got to be honest... these people are playing people to get aired out. Knowing straight up cops will lay you down. Oh... but gotta get them all riled up...

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, yeah, by both sides. You get used to it.

You shouldn't. That is why people like MLK, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X are remembered as great people in history. Children do not learn their names in school because of their inaction, but because of their wiliness to take action when it was an inconvenient time to do so.

There are agitators, though to what extent they're controlling things doesn't seem to be clear. It feels like things have been a bit more peaceful in the last few days.

I believe to what extent is immaterial. In my mind if people want to find the racists, they found them. Why are they all up in the black communities getting otherwise good kids to do such stupid stuff? Why are the burning your community down? Why are they inciting blacks to catch charges that will follow them for the rest of their lives? Why is it always black communities? I would ask myself that.

Upvote 0