quietpraiyze

In The Secret Place
Nov 18, 2011
✟93,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been under attack from a gay “married” couple who live over me. They have been harassing me by making false complaints to the management where I live. While I think management knows their false they have told me they have to check each time there's a complaint in case they're sued. I don't know why these gay men are doing this to me. I have never spoken to them. I have never had a conversation with them. I am asking for prayer for myself. I have this deep seething anger that I can't seem to get rid of. I am also asking that the Lord would expose these men and their evil ways and move them. I would also like Management to be held accountable for allowing these men to use them as a tool of harassment. Please pray. I have never been through anything like this before and this is about my home and my reputation. I have lived where I do for almost 18 years without incident before these men came along and started this darkness.

ETA: I posted for PRAYER and ENCOURAGEMENT. Not for people to make assumptions or project on to me. If you can't respect that, please don't post in this thread.

Last edited:

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have been under attack from a gay “married” couple who live over me. They have been harassing me by making false complaints to the management where I live. While I think management knows their false they have told me they have to check each time there's a complaint in case they're sued. I don't know why these gay men are doing this to me. I have never spoken to them. I have never had a conversation with them. I am asking for prayer for myself. I have this deep seething anger that I can't seem to get rid of. I am also asking that the Lord would expose these men and their evil ways and move them. I would also like Management to be held accountable for allowing these men to use them as a tool of harassment. Please pray. I have never been through anything like this before and this is about my home and my reputation. I have lived where I do for almost 18 years without incident before these men came along and started this darkness.

I will pray for you. That sounds like some of the stuff I went thru with some Mexican-americans some years back. They got me fired from my job cause I am Caucasian and all the other employees were Mexican-american. I hope things get better for you.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
In New Zealand we have the Harassment Act which enables a person who is being unfairly harassed to file a Restraining Order in their local Court. There is a hearing which results in a Court Order preventing the harassment with a penalty of two years in prison for violation.

It is very similar to a domestic Protection Order for domestic violence victims. The Restraining Order is for protection against someone who is not a relative.

I suggest you go to your local courthouse and see if they have anything similar that you can file in court for a small filing fee. Then, once the Restraining Order is given, you can call the police if any further harassment occurs and they have to warn or arrest those who are harassing you for breaching the Court Order.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I pray that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, that your shield of faith, coupled with rejoicing in the Lord, will protect and sustain you during this evil attack.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
And their vindication from Me,”
Says the LORD.​

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Father in heaven, please create the circumstance where all those involved in this matter will clearly see the truth. Please soften the hearts of the accusers. Please bring Paul peace. Amen

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, whatever their reasoning whatever their intent to harass, work on their hearts so this one can feel safe and comfortable without worrying about false allegations. May the investigation bring truth and knowledge to them about what they see or supposingly hear, so the complaints will stop, and peace will follow, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

quietpraiyze

In The Secret Place
Nov 18, 2011
✟93,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't begin to express how your prayers have touched me (that includes those who didn't post but have been praying). To simply say thank you for showing up for me in prayer doesn't even capture how grateful I am. May the Lord continue to bless all of you and yours.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
No, that's not it. Those who are led about by demons are mean naturally, and hate the truth, and hate all those who follow Jesus .
The whole world hates us for no reason at all,
as Jesus Said - just as it hates Him.

They always lie, and always have a guilt, so if they have any conscience left at all, they carry about a guilty conscience all the time because of their continual rebellion against Jesus and their sin.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Pray for God's Will. Ask Him how to pray, what to pray for.
God makes His Will Known Throughout Scripture.
Hate What God Hates - Tim Challies

Hate What God Hates - Tim Challies
Dec 17, 2016 - The God who loves all that is good and pure and holy must hate all that is evil and defiled and perverse. And, not surprisingly, the Bible tells us ...
What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality - Pilgrims Covenant ...

What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality
He also calls those perverse sexual acts "filthy," "wicked," "ungodly," and .... name of "tolerance" and "diversity"; but the truth is, God hates such acts and judges ...
Does God hate? If God is love, how can He hate? - Got Questions?

Does God hate? If God is love, how can He hate?
Among the things God hates are idolatry (Deuteronomy 12:31; 16:22), child sacrifice, sexual perversion (Leviticus 20:1–23), and those who do evil (Psalm 5:4–6; ...

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

ETA: I posted for PRAYER. Not for people to make assumptions or project on to me. If you can't respect that, please don't post in this thread.
Dont forget to pray for these people who are abusing you. Its hard but its Gods way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pope66

Dec 5, 2018
Sydney
✟33,699.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You state you are getting a deep sense of anger from this experience. I pray that God will comfort you in this situation.

It does not matter if the people harassing you are gay. I was nearly beaten up by a heterosexual couple at one time.

I would pray for this couple if I were you. They are your neighbours and even though it can be very hard, Jesus has commanded us to love our neighbours.

I am praying for you.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

ETA: I posted for PRAYER and ENCOURAGEMENT. Not for people to make assumptions or project on to me. If you can't respect that, please don't post in this thread.

:heart: i can relate. There was a gay couple that lived in an apt under me. They fought so much in the wee hours of the morning that it sounded like mini-earthquakes, and there was loud cursing, etc. Both were alcoholics.

in mid-morning one day, one of the guys came knocking on my door, LOUDLY. When i opened the door, there was the guy with his drunk self, thinkin' he was gonna blast me cuz my children were "walking" on the floor, and my cat was running back n' forth (she was in her "mode") etc. and it was "loud" and it "disturbed" him.

Well the irony here was just too much to not share it with him. he actually became embarrassed. I also asked him if i had EVER knocked on HIS door during their many episodes of fury OR called the police?

He ended up apologizing. I told him no harm done. i also told him that i am praying for both of them, and he welcomed it.

Unfortunately and tragically, one of the guys was found on the sidewalk outside, a few months later, dead. His partner had shot him. His partner was arrested.

The chalk outline was there till the rain washed it away.

What i would ask you to do is to pray for them, dear heart. I am also, and i'm praying for your protection, in the meantime.

You hang in there. Let's pray that God mooooves in ways that only He can.

This may be a way that He brings them to your attention.

Praying. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread
MOD HAT OFF

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0