USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all. I home school my kids and we started a small farm this year. The kids and the animals are such blessings to me. God has been guiding me through very dark times lately.

I have a friend who is severely demonically afflicted. I love him dearly, but he hurts my feelings and has a ton of unaddressed trauma. I need the Lord's guidance on how to keep healthy spiritual/emotional (and physical) distance while ministering to him through his healing and deliverance.

My youngest child has very special needs and many health complications: GI issues, dental issues, developmental of course etc. I am asking for prayer for her life. This time of year, she has had emergency medical services come out for her the last two years. I am praying for God to be my rock and my guiding light through these times.

My older children need prayer too. They are in the tween and teen phase and going through things. We are quite isolated and have no family nearby and no helpful family friends. My older daughter has major attitude explosions. My son eggs her on constantly. But they also work hard around the house and care a lot for the animals, especially my son.

The kids go to their dad's every weekend which is a long trip across a wintry mountainous landscape. My ex-husband has many issues. Please pray for the kids' safety and wellbeing there, and for any issues to come to the light! My youngest child is non-verbal too...

I have health issues, childhood+ trauma of my own to work through, and suffered an extremely traumatic event recently that has left me in the grips of panic.

Please pray for us all as a family. Thank you brethren.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Jesus, I bring before you a family in need of healing and a woman with a wounded mind. The need here is great, but you are greater.

First, I pray for healing from trauma for this woman. Please bring people alongside this woman in her time of pain, people who are kind and willing to listen, knowledgeable in healing from trauma, and willing to help with this woman's needs. I pray for protection for her from the toxic friend that is in her life, and that you would strengthen her to remove him or her from her life, or inspire them to seek treatment for their own trauma without taking it out on her.

I pray for protection and healing for this woman's children. Let them come to You with their needs and not be hindered, for the Kingdom of God belongs to them. I pray for protection from their father, and that you would open his heart to care for them. I pray for emotional healing for her daughter. But most importantly, I pray for healing for the youngest, Father, that you may be glorified. I pray that you may open his mouth, if it be your will, so that he may speak. If it is not your will for him to speak, I pray that you may give him another way to communicate with others, so that he may be able to proclaim the Gospel of Christ and your name may be glorified. Be with this woman and her family and show them your grace and mercy. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Healing with Jesus

merciful listener
Jun 5, 2014
USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Jesus, I bring before you a family in need of healing and a woman with a wounded mind. The need here is great, but you are greater.

First, I pray for healing from trauma for this woman. Please bring people alongside this woman in her time of pain, people who are kind and willing to listen, knowledgeable in healing from trauma, and willing to help with this woman's needs. I pray for protection for her from the toxic friend that is in her life, and that you would strengthen her to remove him or her from her life, or inspire them to seek treatment for their own trauma without taking it out on her.

I pray for protection and healing for this woman's children. Let them come to You with their needs and not be hindered, for the Kingdom of God belongs to them. I pray for protection from their father, and that you would open his heart to care for them. I pray for emotional healing for her daughter. But most importantly, I pray for healing for the youngest, Father, that you may be glorified. I pray that you may open his mouth, if it be your will, so that he may speak. If it is not your will for him to speak, I pray that you may give him another way to communicate with others, so that he may be able to proclaim the Gospel of Christ and your name may be glorified. Be with this woman and her family and show them your grace and mercy. In Christ's Name, Amen.
The Holy Spirit truly led your prayer. The friend's affliction is so great that I'm hurt now. And feeling like I'm at a spiritual impasse. Father help me in the name of Jesus!!

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The friend's affliction is so great that I'm hurt now. And feeling like I'm at a spiritual impasse. Father help me in the name of Jesus!!
I pray for continued healing for this woman, and that this spiritual impasse may be clarified and removed. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums