Please pray for me.

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Things over the last few months or so have not been so good. My wife is in danger of losing her job because she is "too slow" for her boss and she keeps sometimes messing up on food preparation. She just got a big warning yesterday for leaving salad out for almost an hour during her lunch break. Luckily the salad was still good because her team caught it in time but she could have lost $60 worth of salad. So she got a stern warning. She's been warned several times now for being too slow and once for under cooking a chicken. They honestly expect my wife to be superman. I mean, I get it she could have cost Walmart lots of money and Walmart could get sued if somebody ate raw chicken and got really sick. Believe me, I get it. Luckily it only happened once and the customer noticed the chicken was undercooked when they got it home and called Walmart. I know this is bad but, it's just not been a good three months or so.

Now to top everything off I really hurt my back on Thursday. Today I'm hurting worse than ever and I'm considering going to the emergency room. But I don't want to go to the ER if im just having bad back pain. Even if it is consistently getting worse. My mom who was a nurse for over 40 years doesn't think it's an emergency situation and told me to call my doctor tomorrow and ask what we should do. I have physical therapy tomorrow that i might have to cancel too.

Please pray for my recovery and for him (if it's in his will) to help my wife keep her job. She is trying her hardest to keep it because she really likes working there and wants to remain at Walmart for the rest of her life. Thanks for your prayers.

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I saw the doctor yesterday they said if the pain gets any worse to go to the ER. Had an xray this morning I popped one of the discs in my back. So that's what happened. Sleeping on my side overnight helped a little bit but still am way too hurt for physical therapy.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

Danny&Annie&theChristmas

Nov 11, 2023
Houston
✟2,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I saw the doctor yesterday they said if the pain gets any worse to go to the ER. Had an xray this morning I popped one of the discs in my back. So that's what happened. Sleeping on my side overnight helped a little bit but still am way too hurt for physical therapy.
I blew a disc in my lower back over twenty years ago. It robs you of mobility and gives you great pain in return. You will have to pay with pain to regain your mobility. You need rest at first then gradual increase stretching exercises followed by strengthening exercises. The pain will gradually reduce as you continue stretching/exercising. If you ever stop then you risk losing mobility. My back was never the same and every time I let up on the therapy, I lose mobility. It is a lifestyle change.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Ok so get this. My personal doctor doesn't think I slipped a disk at all. I saw him Thursday morning and he needs an mri to confirm it (I have to get a special MRI because of my size. I still weigh around 420 pounds) but he thinks I have right sided sciatica because I have some pain in the middle of my back as well as my lower back and the pain kind of radiates down my right leg and my right leg definitely feels numb.

He also gave me 5 days worth of vicoden which has been really helping out a lot. I'm glad he only gave me 5 days though because I don't want to get addicted to the stuff. It is after all a narcotic. My wife and I are supposed to update him on Tuesday how it's going. Jf I don't show much improvement he is going to order a mri test and I'm going to have to travel a bit for that. But that will confirm exactly what is wrong with me. It's afterall been over a week and when I don't take my vicoden the pain gets quite bad. It was really bad when I woke up this morning.

Upvote 0