Singapore
✟22,005.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Joel 2:28-32 New King James Version (NKJV)
God’s Spirit Poured Out
28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. (Terrifying signs)
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. (Before the 2nd coming of Christ)
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be [a]saved.
For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance,
As the Lord has said,
Among the remnant whom the Lord calls.
Jerusalem will be the most dangerous place on the earth at that time but there will be supernatural deliverance. If it is dangerous in Jerusalem, it will be true of the other parts of the earth.
The promise of the outpouring of the spirit:
The keyword is 'afterwards', is after the turning of our heart to the Lord.
In Joel 2:28, this happens after the corporate wholeheartedness in v. 18.
It takes a lot of energy and effort to develop a cooperate group with wholeheartedness with prayer and fasting as their lifestyle.
It takes a lot of time, money etc. for sustained cooperate wholeheartedness.
Set your mind to be one to cultivate wholeheartedness for yourself and for your reason. It is a place of power and safety when it gets closer to the time of the Lord return.
2 Chronicles 7:14 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
In Acts 1-2, they pray and seek God and the outpouring of the spirit happens. The breakthrough comes. We want to enter into the fullness of this passage.
Joel said that the sun and the moon will be affected in the global way (not just on the cross).
Joel says that blood, fire and smoke will be seen at the global level, it hasn't happened yet.
Acts 3:19-20 New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, 20 and that He may send [a]Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
The Father will send Jesus, the Messiah will come again. Heaven must keep Jesus up there until the time of restoration of all things.
Last Days:
It happens on the day of Pentecost. It has been the last days since 2000years.
The end times, final decades leading to the return of the Lord. Last Days of the age.
Joel said 28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
Everyone can prophesy!
In Joel times, only about 1% of people can prophesy and they are old Jewish guys. Joel 2:28 is new information to people there. V.28 talks about young people, girls, gentile will prophesy in that Day.
Jeremiah 1:7, 1 Timothy 4:12-So don't despise your youth! Cultivate the spirit of prophecy with the spirit of truth.
We operate in a spirit of prophecy all throughout history, however in the final days, prophecy will be a matter of life and death. It is impossible to make it through that Day without operating in the spirit of prophecy.
We never believe or receive a prophetic utterance that does not honour the written Word of God regardless of whether an angel appears or not.
The spirit of prophecy is we speak the Word of God. Jesus spoke in Genesis 1 under the spirit and authority etc. The Bridegroom King (Jesus) is inspiring us under the spirit to speak His Word. We will speak His Word under the leadership of Jesus.
Prophetic Ministry Cosmic Signs that affect the sun and the moon. Joel connected the heavenly sign with the spirit of prophecy. Signs in heaven cannot be manipulated by man. Nobody can fake signs in heaven.
End Time deliverance and harvest:
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be [a]saved.
For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance,
If you call upon the name of the Lord, there will be deliverance.
1. We are saved and delivered when we are born again
2. Saved from disasters in an hour of crisis
3. Saved by God providing the necessity of life
4. Saved by entering in our full spiritual destiny, enter into our calling. We enter into our calling by calling upon the Lord
5. Saved from deception if we call upon His name. Watch and wait to overcome the scheme of the evil one.

Seven Thunders Messenger : Outpouring of the Spirit

Rocketblast37

May 14, 2020
La
✟16,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Make sure to be careful about prophecies. There are a lot of false prophets out there. I would only do that if you are for sure God sent that dream. It's not good to prophesy things out of our own imagination. It only leads people further from the truth. I usually prophecy revelations from scripture about things personally revealed to me in my spirit. I don't prophesy dreams especially if they don't come to pass. Etc. The Bible says false witnesses will not go unpunished. So if you are prophesying ..make sure it aligns with scripture. There's a lot of cults out there. I would not trust things people say especially if it's not in the Bible ...I would probably seek the truth first from God of course...

Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
"Signs in heaven cannot be manipulated by man. Nobody can fake signs in heaven."

Actually if you know about project bluebeam you wouldn´t be so sure. I mean, some men maby TRY to fake signs in heaven, but im sure they will fail. Anyway, when end days come (and every day really), you need to be really alert and ready to trust only God, bible and guidance of the holy spirit.

Reactions: Rocketblast37
Upvote 0