United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Staying on your Cross is you being a Temple for The HOLY SPIRIT.​

JESUS Saves everyone that stays on a Cross until physical death:

...what do you think the son of perdition is?​

it's anyone in the false church that isn't on their own Cross. they have the mark of the beast.​

satan owns anyone not on a Cross ...that's what a mark is ...ownership.​

it's someone that refused to Fully Repent to fix their Relationship with GOD.​

John 17:12 KJV — ...those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV — Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Reactions: anetazo

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Staying on your Cross is you being a Temple for The HOLY SPIRIT.​

JESUS Saves everyone that stays on a Cross until physical death:

...what do you think the son of perdition is?​

it's anyone in the false church that isn't on their own Cross. they have the mark of the beast.​

satan owns anyone not on a Cross ...that's what a mark is ...ownership.​

it's someone that refused to Fully Repent to fix their Relationship with GOD.​

John 17:12 KJV — ...those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV — Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I tend to agree to a degree with the OP.

As to already having the mark, there is this to factor in.

Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Which means one can't already have the mark throughout church history since this verse requires everyone has to be living during the same time period in order for this vial to get poured out on them. IOW, for example, one can't have the mark in the first century and then someone also have the mark in the end of this age since the former contradicts verse 2, because they can't have this vial poured out on them if the first century is not when this vial is poured out. Yet, the text clearly states that it is those with the mark that the first vial is poured out on. And if someone in the first century already had the mark why didn't the first vial get poured out on them then?

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Which means one can't already have the mark throughout church history since this verse requires everyone has to be living during the same time period in order for this vial to get poured out on them. IOW, for example, one can't have the mark in the first century and then someone also have the mark in the end of this age since the former contradicts verse 2, because they can't have this vial poured out on them if the first century is not when this vial is poured out. Yet, the text clearly states that it is those with the mark that the first vial is poured out on. And if someone in the first century already had the mark why didn't the first vial get poured out on them then?
Don't agree with this,
we know the LORD has sealed his people on the foreheads at least one other time.
so why couldn't the mark of the beast been around then as well?

Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Why do you think they were tested for this multiple times?

[Rev 14:11 KJV] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
[Rev 16:2 KJV] And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
[Rev 19:20 KJV] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
[Rev 20:4 KJV] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't agree with this,
we know the LORD has sealed his people on the foreheads at least one other time.
so why couldn't the mark of the beast been around then as well?

Because, like I already pointed out, it would contradict Revelation 16:2, therefore, making that verse untrue. The verse indicates that the vial is poured out on those with the mark. Kind of hard to do that if when someone has the mark it is not during the time of the vials of wrath. Let's also look at it from another perspective.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed : and all the world wondered after the beast

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

Regardless what these events look like when they are being fulfilled, until they are being fulfilled there couldn't possibly already be an image and a mark in the meantime. Verse 16 says he causes all to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. Who causes all? The 2nd beast, the false prophet. The same one in verse 12 that causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. Can't do that unless a 7 headed beast has risen from the pit first, and that one of it's heads has a deadly wound that was healed.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do you think they were tested for this multiple times?

[Rev 14:11 KJV] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
[Rev 16:2 KJV] And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
[Rev 19:20 KJV] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
[Rev 20:4 KJV] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I'm not following what you are getting at by that question. Therefore, until I'm on the same page with you first, in regards to that question, I don't know how to answer it in the meantime.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because, like I already pointed out, it would contradict Revelation 16:2,
doesn't mean the mark hasn't always existed,
that verse is talking about the time during the period of revelation.
not sure at any point the bible states the mark of the beast is ONLY in revelation,
it's the only time the mark has been named.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Unless this administration (dispensation) of grace has ceased ....(it has not) No one has the mark of the beast.

You do not even know what the mark of the beast really is anyway. And this has nothing to do with the so-called "administration" of grace. It has to do with the beast with two horns like a lamb. Do you even know what it refers to?

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The mark of the beast has been around for a very long time.

Really? When did the beast force the mark upon people? Exactly what mark is this? What will you buy and sell with the mark? And the meaning of 666? Do you have the wisdom of Christ to count that number?

Rev 13:16-18
(16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

You can't go around and say the mark of the beast has been around for a very long time without explaining precisely what the mark is and the meaning of the number 666. Let hear this from you.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Regardless what these events look like when they are being fulfilled, until they are being fulfilled there couldn't possibly already be an image and a mark in the meantime. Verse 16 says he causes all to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. Who causes all? The 2nd beast, the false prophet. The same one in verse 12 that causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. Can't do that unless a 7 headed beast has risen from the pit first, and that one of it's heads has a deadly wound that was healed.

David... before you make any assumption about what the mark is, you need to tell us what the image of the beast is? What is the mark of the beast? Exactly? Why did God say that it will be on the right hand or forehead? Let us know if you know what these signify. (hinit: this has nothing to do with literal mark).

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1 John is very specific about who is of the antichrist and who is not:

1 John 4:2-3 KJV
2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

If you confess Jesus is come in the flesh then you are of God.
If you do not confess that Jesus is come in the flesh, you are not of God, and your spirit is that spirit of the antichrist.
Essentially, everyone who is not born again is the antichrist spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:3 KJV
3. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The problem here is what you said OP is no where in the word of God. Then to read "All the inhabitants of the earth will fall down and worship him, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb who has been slain [as a willing sacrifice]."

See if we go according to the word no one on the planet from what I gather has the mark already. Well seems all will be forced to worship it if you do not you die. There is no one that gets past this. So if you worship it you name was never in the lambs book if I read that right. So first is worship or die then take the make or die. There is no one that will be confused not understand. It will be made very clear if you worship it you are saying NO to everything about GOD and yes to beast. All will know they are saying no to Christ. Its why there is no hope for those that worship first then take the mark because they know why they are doing it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No one has the mark of the beast yet. It will be a visible mark of some man's name (and we don't know who that man is yet), that without it a person cannot buy or sell. It does not come into effect until after the person becomes the beast - i.e. after he is witnessed being killed and comes back to life.

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The problem here is what you said OP is no where in the word of God. Then to read "All the inhabitants of the earth will fall down and worship him, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb who has been slain [as a willing sacrifice]."

See if we go according to the word no one on the planet from what I gather has the mark already. Well seems all will be forced to worship it if you do not you die. There is no one that gets past this. So if you worship it you name was never in the lambs book if I read that right. So first is worship or die then take the make or die. There is no one that will be confused not understand. It will be made very clear if you worship it you are saying NO to everything about GOD and yes to beast. All will know they are saying no to Christ. Its why there is no hope for those that worship first then take the mark because they know why they are doing it
the false church demands Glorified Bodies in the future instead of getting on a Cross today. same with the mark ...they want a sign from GOD to finally decide to get Right with Him.

Getting on a Cross for GOD is to be Glorified with a Circumcised Law Heart ...because The Door to more Sacrifice has been Closed ...making you hid in CHRIST.

1 Corinthians 2:8-9 KJV — Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Colossians 3:3-4 KJV — For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Really? When did the beast force the mark upon people? Exactly what mark is this? What will you buy and sell with the mark? And the meaning of 666? Do you have the wisdom of Christ to count that number?

Rev 13:16-18
(16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

You can't go around and say the mark of the beast has been around for a very long time without explaining precisely what the mark is and the meaning of the number 666. Let hear this from you.
Only know what the mark of the beast is because when the LORD Blessed me with his HOLY SPIRIT,
he took it from me.

Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No one has the mark of the beast yet. It will be a visible mark of some man's name (and we don't know who that man is yet), that without it a person cannot buy or sell. It does not come into effect until after the person becomes the beast - i.e. after he is witnessed being killed and comes back to life.

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
if you were not on a Cross ...titus owned you after 70 A.D.

i'm not sure about the follow ...but it is something to think about:

But verse 17 also says that this number is the number of the name of the individual beast who had put these war-time measures upon them. In other words, it is the number of the individual beast, Titus, the man whom John has just finished talking about over the last several verses. Did Nero also add up to 666? Yes; sort of. And on the website I will show how Nero's name adds up in one Hebrew spelling.[20] And since Vespasian had exactly the same name and title as his son Titus, the Gematria fits Vespasian as well. It makes sense that each emperor that this beast had possessed would providentially bear this symbol - especially if he had persecuted the saints, and that persecution went from Nero through the Flavians. Nero was definitely a beast and even the Roman historians call him a beast. He dressed up like a beast when he raped victims. But Nero (the seventh head) was already dead by verse 12 of this chapter. In fact, the second half of verse 12 is post Vespasian.

And since context is king in interpretation, we need to acknowledge that the context makes it clear that the specific emperor (the specific head) that he is talking about in these verses is not Nero, or Vespasian, or Domitian. It is the emperor who was still in the land of Israel in AD 70 and following. Both Vespasian and Titus were declared co-emperors at the same time in AD 69, but it was Titus who was in the land of Israel enforcing these war-time measures. And Rome itself issued a coin calling Titus Caesar in AD 70. But does Titus' name actually add up to 666? Yes it does, and it does so far far more clearly than Nero's name did.

Greek form of Titus written on Caesarean coins = τειταν = τ (300) ε (5) ι (10) τ (300) α (1) ν (50) = 666

• Informative
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
You do not even know what the mark of the beast really is anyway. And this has nothing to do with the so-called "administration" of grace. It has to do with the beast with two horns like a lamb. Do you even know what it refers to?
The so called … is so called → by God …if you don't agree with it, you should speak to him about that… Eph 3:2

Do I know what it he beast is? ….nope …and I don’t care. Because it does not apply to anyone in this current administration (dispensation) of grace, that is clearly noted in the Word of God.

Upvote 0