Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for making this thread. This is the sign of the Apocalypse. You're truly a Chosen One and a Messenger of the Apocalypse. Thanks for doing this and for everything you do.

Something that has crossed my mind in the past for some strange reason, is this. The USA is a nation, which then equals this in Obama's case since he lives in this country----Obama in nation

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
Verneuil-sur-Avre, Normandy
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Something that has crossed my mind in the past for some strange reason, is this. The USA is a nation, which then equals this in Obama's case since he lives in this country----Obama in nation

Obama's got all the traits of the Abomination that's true that it's a strange coincidence. As Christians, the Antichrist is very scary. If you have friends warn them about Obama. That's how to make our way out of this mess and we should stay together to have each other's backs. The Dems and Obama are stealing the elections right now and they can still steal the House this weekend. The Repubs will be so mad and break loose at Obama. His birth certificate is fake. But we should reveal him as the Antichrist first. We should not let mayhem break loose before that happens. We must insure stability and heavenly Law. The Chosen Ones must rule the world and protect people everywhere and not let lawlessness and war spread to the world. It's our duty to help everybody.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And as a child he had the flu all three days over the Easter long weekend. :eek:
He was "sick-sick-sick"

But note that it says in Scripture the number is the number of a man - not a day, or a postal code.
Plus it's six hundred sixty six, not just a bunch of sixes.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's right. The "666" in Rev. 13:17c-18 isn't referring to a day's state lottery number, nor to the zip code 60606, but to the number six hundred & sixty-six, the "number of the name" of the individual "man" who's the Antichrist (the AC) (the individual-man aspect of the beast).
Killjoy.

Today, the English alphabet is the most common 1 used by believers, insofar as English is the current lingua franca of the world. So the AC's name will most likely add up to 666 in the English alphabet.
Neron Kaiser

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
well I still want to see that anti-Christ's birth certificate! I am not convinced by lottery or zip code numbers, I want to see the birth certificate :)
The lottery code of 666 is a heavenly indication that Obama's the Antichrist. Heaven is unfathomable because we can't understand it's works. But as far as the birth certificate is concerned that's something we can criticize and see with our eyes in terms of counterfeiting. I also wanted to know what Obama's real name and who his real father are. His 2d cousin, Linda Joy Adams (see her blog) says he's really Barry Parks and the father is a Jim T. Parks that was lynched in Kansas by KKK-style hooded people. Obama was hidden by his white family because of fear he'd also be killed by those people. Apparently, they're related to Obama's family. So Obama's whole hidden reality is a family cover-up to protect against loons inside their own family.

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Plus it's six hundred sixty six, not just a bunch of sixes.
We can't really understand heaven's miracles; but we can be thankful to see them and be witnesses of heaven's works.
The lottery code of 666 is a heavenly indication that Obama's the Antichrist. Heaven is unfathomable because we can't understand it's works. But as far as the birth certificate is concerned that's something we can criticize and see with our eyes in terms of counterfeiting. I also wanted to know what Obama's real name and who his real father are. His 2d cousin, Linda Joy Adams (see her blog) says he's really Barry Parks and the father is a Jim T. Parks that was lynched in Kansas by KKK-style hooded people. Obama was hidden by his white family because of fear he'd also be killed by those people. Apparently, they're related to Obama's family. So Obama's whole hidden reality is a family cover-up to protect against loons inside their own family.

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Killjoy.

Neron Kaiser

I think the Revelation of Obama as Antichrist will come as a total surprise to everybody: one and all. People will be stuck in their theories and ideas, and then be suddenly surprised and overwhelmed. Theories and ideas are discarded by the Bible that says that anyone saying they know the way and the truth will be false Christians. Then out of the blue, will come a miracle sent by heaven. And that miracle will transcend the human mind. Why? Because the Bible says it'll take everybody by surprise like lightning falling to earth or like a thief coming at night. So, one can't know when a thief comes, right? And one can't know when lightning will strike, right? Likewise, one can't know when the Antichrist will be revealed in his reality to us. So our minds will be transcended by heaven's power. That's why rather than my claiming to know who Obama is, I prefer to say: "Heaven revealed Obama to me." I let heaven sit in the driver's seat and I be the passenger watching from afar, taking back seat to heaven and not arrogantly saying "I know.". I'm eating humble pie. It's good to be humble and let heaven take over. It's good to be driven by heaven's miracle of 666! Praised be heaven's force!

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This post Sure didn't age well....

Obama didn't age well either. He's a drug addict. He's worn out by the drugs and looks like he's been "lost" on a Pacific Island for years. The Antichrist lives alone in his mental world. It's a sad thing to see him squirming around as Trump slowly builds him a jail all around him, on all sides. (the House will fall today and cut off any of Biden's actions)

• Haha
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amazing. I wish he’d done that on purpose knowing it would get under the skin of some
I think you're imagining that Obama did something related to 666. But it's heaven that did that miracle and Obama had nothing to do with it. Heaven marked Obama as the Antichrist. It's good news. The Bible's prophecy of the Apocalypse is upon us. It's our duty to spread this news. We're the Chosen Ones if we accept this burden.

Reactions: Rapture Bound
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I think you're imagining that Obama did something related to 666. But it's heaven that did that miracle and Obama had nothing to do with it. Heaven marked Obama as the Antichrist. It's good news. The Bible's prophecy of the Apocalypse is upon us. It's our duty to spread this news. We're the Chosen Ones if we accept this burden.
You’re really reaching. It isn’t surprising l.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obama's got all the traits of the Abomination that's true that it's a strange coincidence. As Christians, the Antichrist is very scary. If you have friends warn them about Obama. That's how to make our way out of this mess and we should stay together to have each other's backs. The Dems and Obama are stealing the elections right now and they can still steal the House this weekend. The Repubs will be so mad and break loose at Obama. His birth certificate is fake. But we should reveal him as the Antichrist first. We should not let mayhem break loose before that happens. We must insure stability and heavenly Law. The Chosen Ones must rule the world and protect people everywhere and not let lawlessness and war spread to the world. It's our duty to help everybody.

Maybe the biggest problem is taking some of these things too literally? For example.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Assuming that the beast, that is it is meaning Obama. For example, those involved in the KKK, I would assume they don't fit this--- whose names are written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world---which then equals they fit this instead---And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him. And if meaning Obama, for example, one is to believe that any of those that are in the KKK, or any hate organization that hates blacks, that they are going to be worshiping Obama, assuming he is the AC, the beast meant here?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And we know when he will reign for 3 1/2 years from Feb. 25, 2019 (Rev. 9.1) to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 for a total of 1260 days based on the verifying facts of Scripture that tell us.
And we know that Barak Obama did in fact reign during precisely that period. thereby proving what we all knew all along, that The Beast would certainly be an American Person of Color. Except he's actually a white Englishman who frequents the Dog & Bell in Deptford and drives a Vauxhall Corsa, so that kind of ruins the whole formula.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟187,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yep - Obama, who will be the architect of the Mark [of the Beast], was [and has been so very many times] ironically marked by God as to his true identity ... the "man of sin" - here's compelling evidence :
John Tng (2 Dec 2008)
"Is the Man of Sin Revealed?

Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟187,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yep - Obama, who will be the architect of the Mark [of the Beast], was [and has been so very many times] ironically marked by God as to his true identity ... the "man of sin" - here's compelling evidence :
John Tng (2 Dec 2008)

There is much, much more evidence ... but here's another little taste of it :

The One World Trade Center represents the One World [New World] Order,
the "Great Reset" [The Twin Towers needed to be taken down] ...The "Beast
System" spoken of in Daniel and Revelation.

Notice how the hypodermic needle in Obama's hand [filled with the C*vid vaccine]
closely resembles the "Crown" [Corona] of One World Trade Center[see photos below].
The crown of One WTC is a 408-foot spire — consisting of a mast and a communication
platform ring. At night, a beacon at the top sends out a horizontal light beam, which can
be seen from miles away. "408" backwards [Satanists like reversing things] = "804" ...
remove the zero and we have "84" ... the 8th month and 4th day = August 4th ... Obama's
birthday in 1961.

Call me crazy, but this has all unfolded in front of our eyes right. Obama is the "Great
Puppeteer" ... Biden is the Puppet. They told us way back in 2009. When Obama left
office after his 2nd term, all abandoned me saying Obama would come back to power,
calling me crazy. I told them way back then that I didn't know exactly how it would play
out; he might takeover the U.N. or come back through Biden [his satanic partner in crime].
Turns out it was the latter. Do you remember when Obama said he would like to run the
government from his cellar, transferring messages through an earpiece?

Barack Obama on what he misses most about the presidency

They told us the plan as far back as July 2009 on the cover of "The Economist" magazine
... it has always been [and still is for many] "hidden in plain sight"!

Here's another clip back in 2014 where Obama fortells of his
concerns over a coming viral pandemic/plandemic :

1679864405345.png

1679864424516.png

Jennifer Psaki, "Obam"... I Mean Biden.. I mean...
never mind." Spit it out Psaki ... you really do mean
Obama - the puppet master of Biden ....
what a combo! The Joker Obama + The Clown
Biden = O'Biden! ... it's really all so obvious to
those of us who have been closely watching.

Some say, "just a slip"...REALLY?? Obama has been
gone for many, many years now!!

Listen at 6:23 mins :

20090627issuecovUS400.jpg

This is going to hurt | Jun 27th 2009 | The Economist

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
John Tng (2 Dec 2008)
Hello Rapture,

If we reveal Obama's the Antichrist, then that'll be the Apocalypse. Are you ready for that time at the present moment, now? I am. Are you? Let's do this, right.

Upvote 0