Angry leftists threaten to go after conservatives in their homes, churches if GOP wins in 2024

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
On us? Let's have a look here. We saw years of violence and murder all across the country committed by the other side.
Overwhelmingly by right-wing terrorists; even Trump's people admitted it:
Donald Trump’s presidency was bookended with two of the ugliest outbursts of white nationalist violence in 21st century America – the 2017 far-right rally in Charlottesville and the 2021 storming of the US Capitol by his extremist supporters to sabotage the election results.

Right wing apologists like to downplay these lethal events or dismiss them as aberrations, but experts warn this is a form of terrorism that’s not only entrenched but has ballooned to become the biggest domestic security threat in the US.

In the 20 years since 9/11, far-right extremists killed more people in the US than did American-based Islamist fundamentalists – but that’s often hard to discern from the way the federal government has treated domestic terrorism.

The FBI director, Christopher Wray, told Congress that the 6 January insurrection wasn’t an isolated event and “the problem of domestic terrorism has been metastasizing across the country for a number of years”.

Wray added that white supremacists comprise “the biggest chunk of our domestic terrorism portfolio overall” and “have been responsible for the most lethal attacks over the last decade”.

We have numerous cases of white supremacists engaging in violence and attempting to blame black Americans. No point in denying the fact. Would you like me to show you some of them?

When Trump's supporters rioted their target was the government.
Their target was the Constitution. They sought to overthrow a legitimate election which even Trump's AG admitted was legitimate. They targeted every American who loves freedom and the rule of law.

The mob that looted the Capitol and attacked police defending our representatives was no different than the white supremacists who murdered police, burned buildings, and fired on police stations during the BLM protests. Would you like me to show you those?

Racially motivated violent extremism cases are the biggest part of the FBI's domestic terrorism portfolio. White supremacy is the biggest part of its racially motivated violent extremism cases.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I'm not planning on rioting anywhere. I'm staying out of the cities (which I despise, anyway), and I'm not looking for trouble. But if somebody is determined to come waaaaay out here in the boondocks where I live and deliberately make trouble against me........well, let's just say that I'll be ready. If you're purposely coming to me intending to harm me or mine, remember: you asked for it. I will not call the police and wait 78 minutes for them to show up, and I will not cower in a corner and plead with you not to hurt me. I will attend to business.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, I'm not planning on rioting anywhere. I'm staying out of the cities (which I despise, anyway), and I'm not looking for trouble. But if somebody is determined to come waaaaay out here in the boondocks where I live and deliberately make trouble against me........well, let's just say that I'll be ready.
Just be sure.

FORT EDWARD, N.Y. (AP) — A man who fatally shot a 20-year-old woman after the SUV she was riding in mistakenly drove into his rural driveway in upstate New York was sentenced Friday to more than 25 years to life in prison.

Kevin Monahan, 66, was convicted of second-degree murder in the death last April of Kaylin Gillis. She was riding in a caravan of two cars and a motorcycle that was trying to leave after pulling into Monahan’s long, winding driveway while looking for a party at another person’s house in the town of Hebron.

“I think it’s important that people know that it is not OK to shoot people and kill them who drive down your driveway,” Judge Adam Michelini said. Apart from the wider deterrent effect, Michelini said it’s important that Monahan remain behind bars rather than be free to harm more people.

The judge handed down the maximum sentence after Gillis’ father, boyfriend and best friend told Monahan and the packed court room about their anguish and the immeasurable void in their lives.

One life ended, one life ruined. And the lesson is, "stupidity kills." Not saying that you'd do something that stupid. Just be careful.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just be sure.

FORT EDWARD, N.Y. (AP) — A man who fatally shot a 20-year-old woman after the SUV she was riding in mistakenly drove into his rural driveway in upstate New York was sentenced Friday to more than 25 years to life in prison.

Kevin Monahan, 66, was convicted of second-degree murder in the death last April of Kaylin Gillis. She was riding in a caravan of two cars and a motorcycle that was trying to leave after pulling into Monahan’s long, winding driveway while looking for a party at another person’s house in the town of Hebron.

“I think it’s important that people know that it is not OK to shoot people and kill them who drive down your driveway,” Judge Adam Michelini said. Apart from the wider deterrent effect, Michelini said it’s important that Monahan remain behind bars rather than be free to harm more people.

The judge handed down the maximum sentence after Gillis’ father, boyfriend and best friend told Monahan and the packed court room about their anguish and the immeasurable void in their lives.

One life ended, one life ruined. And the lesson is, "stupidity kills." Not saying that you'd do something that stupid. Just be careful.
I will not be the one to open fire.

But I will return it.....count on it.

• Agree
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0