✟15,540.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Obama State Lottery Is 666 Day After Win Antichrist - YouTube

And as a child he had the flu all three days over the Easter long weekend. :o
He was "sick-sick-sick"

But note that it says in Scripture the number is the number of a man - not a day, or a postal code.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

James-49 said in post #3:

But note that it says in Scripture the number is the number of a man - not a day, or a postal code.

That's right. The "666" in Rev. 13:17c-18 isn't referring to a day's state lottery number, nor to the zip code 60606, but to the number six hundred & sixty-six, the "number of the name" of the individual "man" who's the Antichrist (the AC) (the individual-man aspect of the beast). The number of a name is determined by employing the ancient method of gematria, by which numerical values are assigned to the letters of any alphabet as follows: the 1st 9 letters are 1 through 9, the next 9 letters are 10 through 90 (counting by tens), and the rest of the letters are 100, 200, 300, etc., to the end of the alphabet. In Rev. 13:18, the "counting", the adding up, of the gematrial number of the AC's name should be done in the same way that the gematrial numerical values of the 3 Greek letters (Chi, Xi, and Stigma) at the end of Rev. 13:18 (in the original Greek Textus Receptus) (the TR) are added up to arrive at the number six hundred and sixty-six. The numerical values of the letters of the ancient Greek alphabet (including the three obsolete letters of Stigma, Qoppa, and Sampi) were as follows:

Alpha = 1
Beta = 2
Gamma = 3
Delta = 4
Epsilon = 5
(Stigma = 6)
Zeta = 7
Eta = 8
Theta = 9
Iota = 10
Kappa = 20
Lambda = 30
Mu = 40
Nu = 50
Xi = 60
Omikron = 70
Pi = 80
(Qoppa = 90)
Rho = 100
Sigma = 200
Tau = 300
Upsilon = 400
Phi = 500
Chi = 600
Psi = 700
Omega = 800
(Sampi = 900)

Just as the numerical values of Chi, Xi, & Stigma at the end of Rev. 13:18 (TR) add up to 666, so the numerical values of the letters in the AC's name will add up to 666 (Rev. 13:17c-18). John used the Greek alphabet only because it was the most common 1 used by believers when Rev. was written. Today, the English alphabet is the most common 1 used by believers, insofar as English is the current lingua franca of the world. So the AC's name will most likely add up to 666 in the English alphabet.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
That's right. The "666" in Rev. 13:17c-18 isn't referring to a day's state lottery number, nor to the zip code 60606, but to the number six hundred & sixty-six, the "number of the name" of the individual "man" who's the Antichrist (the AC) (the individual-man aspect of the beast). The number of a name is determined by employing the ancient method of gematria, by which numerical values are assigned to the letters of any alphabet as follows: the 1st 9 letters are 1 through 9, the next 9 letters are 10 through 90 (counting by tens), and the rest of the letters are 100, 200, 300, etc., to the end of the alphabet. In Rev. 13:18, the "counting", the adding up, of the gematrial number of the AC's name should be done in the same way that the gematrial numerical values of the 3 Greek letters (Chi, Xi, and Stigma) at the end of Rev. 13:18 (in the original Greek Textus Receptus) (the TR) are added up to arrive at the number six hundred and sixty-six. The numerical values of the letters of the ancient Greek alphabet (including the three obsolete letters of Stigma, Qoppa, and Sampi) were as follows:

Alpha = 1
Beta = 2
Gamma = 3
Delta = 4
Epsilon = 5
(Stigma = 6)
Zeta = 7
Eta = 8
Theta = 9
Iota = 10
Kappa = 20
Lambda = 30
Mu = 40
Nu = 50
Xi = 60
Omikron = 70
Pi = 80
(Qoppa = 90)
Rho = 100
Sigma = 200
Tau = 300
Upsilon = 400
Phi = 500
Chi = 600
Psi = 700
Omega = 800
(Sampi = 900)

Just as the numerical values of Chi, Xi, & Stigma at the end of Rev. 13:18 (TR) add up to 666, so the numerical values of the letters in the AC's name will add up to 666 (Rev. 13:17c-18). John used the Greek alphabet only because it was the most common 1 used by believers when Rev. was written. Today, the English alphabet is the most common 1 used by believers, insofar as English is the current lingua franca of the world. So the AC's name will most likely add up to 666 in the English alphabet.

Except that what we are talking about are Greek numerals, the numerical values aren't arbitrary. Roman or Latin numerals likewise borrow from its alphabet, as many ancient numeral systems did.

English-speakers have used two numeral systems in history, firstly the Roman system and later the Arabic system which we now presently use every day.

One could arbitrarily assign numeric values to the English Latin alphabet, for example:

A - J = 1 - 9
K - S = 10 - 90
T - Z = 100 - 700

Throw in a couple extra symbols to account for 800 and 900.

Then you'd have something approximating the Greek numeric system.

However we don't do that. When I want to write six hundred and sixty-six I just write 666, not YPF.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

ViaCrucis said in post #4:

Except that what we are talking about are Greek numerals, the numerical values aren't arbitrary.

They aren't arbitrary in English gematria either, for under gematria, numerical values are assigned to the letters of any alphabet only as follows: the 1st 9 letters are 1 through 9, the next 9 letters are 10 through 90 (counting by tens), and the rest of the letters are 100, 200, 300, etc., to the end of the alphabet. So the gematrial numerical values of the letters of the English alphabet are only: A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6, G=7, H=8, I=9, J=10, K=20, L=30, M=40, N=50, O=60, P=70, Q=80, R=90, S=100, T=200, U=300, V=400, W=500, X=600, Y=700, Z=800. The way the gematrial number of a name is "counted" (Rev. 13:17c-18), is added up, is simply by adding up the gematrial numerical values of all the letters in that name. So, e.g., the number of "John Mark Smith" is 636, because: J=10, O=60, H=8, N=50, M=40, A=1, R=90, K=20, S=100, M=40, I=9, T=200, H=8. Total = 636. The AC's name will add up to 666 (Rev. 13:17c-18).

Also, the whole purpose of Rev. 13:17c-18 is to facilitate for believers, not to make difficult for them, the identification of a certain man as possibly being the AC. If the letters in his name had to be transliterated into the Greek alphabet, this would vitiate this purpose, for almost all believers today wouldn't know how to properly perform this transliteration, & so different believers would come up with different transliterations, & so would come up with different gematrial numbers for the name of the man in question.

When I want to write six hundred and sixty-six I just write 666, not YPF.

What's being discussed isn't how to convert a number into letters (e.g. converting 666 into "FOX"), but how to convert the letters in someone's name into a number: If Christians think someone's the AC, they need to check & make sure his name adds up to 666 in gematria (Rev. 13:17c-18). If it doesn't, he isn't the AC; if it does, he could be, & they need to be especially wary of him & not be taken in by any deceptive charisma, intelligence, or amazing deeds he might display. But even if someone's name adds up to 666, this doesn't mean he's definitely the AC, for just by chance there could be more than 1 person in the world whose name adds up to 666. The AC may come from a country the territory of which used to be part of 1 of the 4 Diadochian Greek kingdoms which succeeded Alexander the Great (Dan. 8:8-9,21-25). These kingdoms stretched from Greece over to Iran, & down into Egypt. So the AC could come from the Middle East. He could be an Arab who'll come from Lebanon, from the modern city of Tyre (Ezek. 28:2, 2 Thes. 2:4), & have a name like (e.g.) "Nabil Abdullah Falakal al-Hakim", which adds up to 666.

But if a man from the Middle East has a name which adds up to 666, even this doesn't assure he's the AC, for he also has to sit in a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem & proclaim himself God (2 Thes. 2:3-4, Dan. 11:31,36, Mt. 24:15, Rev. 11:1-2). Once he does that, there won't be any room for doubt over whether or not he's the AC; his identity will have been definitely revealed (2 Thes. 2:3b-4).

Upvote 0

watchfulChristian

May 19, 2012
✟379.00
Faith
Christian
The Antichrist can be anyone. All we know for sure is that he is Nero resurrected.

[FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman]Rev. 13.18 Many have attempted to find out what the number 666 is, but they fail to see the unity of this verse. Three things need to be [/FONT][FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman]joined in one: [/FONT]

[FONT=FPAKHH+TimesNewRoman,Italic]First[/FONT][FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman], “the number of a man” (the number of a place is therefore discounted). [/FONT]

[FONT=FPAKHH+TimesNewRoman,Italic]Second[/FONT][FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman], “the number of the beast”—In 13.1 it is stated that the beast has seven heads, and in 17.9,10 it is stated that the seven heads are “the seven mountains”, also they are “the seven kings” (the city of Rome is alone built on seven hills). [/FONT]
[FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman][/FONT]
[FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman]Which does the beast represent—the Roman Empire or one of the emperors of Rome? Since 13.18 says that the number of the beast is the number of a man, the beast cannot stand for the Roman Empire but rather points to one of the Roman emperors. [/FONT]
[FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman][/FONT]
[FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman]And third, “the number of [a man’s] name”, which is also the number of the name of a Roman emperor, must be 666. From the convergence of these three points we may find out who the beast is. [/FONT]

In both Greek and Hebrew, the letters of the alphabet are also used for numbers so the English language doesn't count.

Apart from Nero Caesar there is no one else in history who fits this number.

The number of Nero is 306, and the number for Caesar is 360.

The Bible usually mentions the name of a Roman Emperor together with the title Caesar, such as in Luke 2.1 and 3.1 we have Caesar Augustus and Tiberius Caesar.

History tells us that Nero always called himself Caesar.

[FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman]The name Nero Caesar in Hebrew makes up 666, as follows:[/FONT]*

neronkaisar.gif

*[FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman]Robert Govett, [/FONT][FONT=FPAKHH+TimesNewRoman,Italic]The Apocalypse Expounded[/FONT][FONT=FPAGAO+TimesNewRoman]. London: Chas. J. Thynne, 1920, p. 351.[/FONT]

Robert Govett was a Partial Rapture believer.

Upvote 0

watchfulChristian

May 19, 2012
✟379.00
Faith
Christian
well I still want to see that anti-Christ's birth certificate! I am not convinced by lottery or zip code numbers, I want to see the birth certificate
Is it realistic to ask for a birth cirtificate when nobody has one from antiquity? Yet we know when Nero was born,

Nero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Antichrist is Nero Resurrected

And we know when he will reign for 3 1/2 years from Feb. 25, 2019 (Rev. 9.1) to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 for a total of 1260 days based on the verifying facts of Scripture that tell us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
Verneuil-sur-Avre, Normandy
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Satan will plant false evidence to deceive people about the identity of his antichrist. If you see lots of 6's be skeptical. Satan could be trying to provide a counterfeit antichrist.

If the Antichrist was marked by 666 and the lottery had drawn that number, then Satan would be unhappy and he'd try to distract like you're doing here, by saying it's not true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And as a child he had the flu all three days over the Easter long weekend. :eek:
He was "sick-sick-sick"

No, that's not true. Heaven speaks through any kind of means in the Bible such as the "Burning Bush", the flowering Rod, the speaking snakes, and also betting lots etc...

In the Bible, it's not said clearly what 666 will be and it's stated that it'll require a man of wisdom "to calculate" it. But what's said is "No one can buy or sell save if he accepts the Mark of 666 in his forehead and hand."

Therefore, by seeing the 666 Mark of the beast as the Lottery, that perfectly fits with 666 meaning simply money. A lottery is money. Money is that, by which one "sells and buys", isn't it? Of course it is.

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They aren't arbitrary in English gematria either, for under gematria, numerical values are assigned to the letters of any alphabet only as follows: the 1st 9 letters are 1 through 9, the next 9 letters are 10 through 90 (counting by tens), and the rest of the letters are 100, 200, 300, etc., to the end of the alphabet. So the gematrial numerical values of the letters of the English alphabet are only: A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6, G=7, H=8, I=9, J=10, K=20, L=30, M=40, N=50, O=60, P=70, Q=80, R=90, S=100, T=200, U=300, V=400, W=500, X=600, Y=700, Z=800. The way the gematrial number of a name is "counted" (Rev. 13:17c-18), is added up, is simply by adding up the gematrial numerical values of all the letters in that name. So, e.g., the number of "John Mark Smith" is 636, because: J=10, O=60, H=8, N=50, M=40, A=1, R=90, K=20, S=100, M=40, I=9, T=200, H=8. Total = 636. The AC's name will add up to 666 (Rev. 13:17c-18).

Also, the whole purpose of Rev. 13:17c-18 is to facilitate for believers, not to make difficult for them, the identification of a certain man as possibly being the AC. If the letters in his name had to be transliterated into the Greek alphabet, this would vitiate this purpose, for almost all believers today wouldn't know how to properly perform this transliteration, & so different believers would come up with different transliterations, & so would come up with different gematrial numbers for the name of the man in question.

What's being discussed isn't how to convert a number into letters (e.g. converting 666 into "FOX"), but how to convert the letters in someone's name into a number: If Christians think someone's the AC, they need to check & make sure his name adds up to 666 in gematria (Rev. 13:17c-18). If it doesn't, he isn't the AC; if it does, he could be, & they need to be especially wary of him & not be taken in by any deceptive charisma, intelligence, or amazing deeds he might display. But even if someone's name adds up to 666, this doesn't mean he's definitely the AC, for just by chance there could be more than 1 person in the world whose name adds up to 666. The AC may come from a country the territory of which used to be part of 1 of the 4 Diadochian Greek kingdoms which succeeded Alexander the Great (Dan. 8:8-9,21-25). These kingdoms stretched from Greece over to Iran, & down into Egypt. So the AC could come from the Middle East. He could be an Arab who'll come from Lebanon, from the modern city of Tyre (Ezek. 28:2, 2 Thes. 2:4), & have a name like (e.g.) "Nabil Abdullah Falakal al-Hakim", which adds up to 666.

But if a man from the Middle East has a name which adds up to 666, even this doesn't assure he's the AC, for he also has to sit in a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem & proclaim himself God (2 Thes. 2:3-4, Dan. 11:31,36, Mt. 24:15, Rev. 11:1-2). Once he does that, there won't be any room for doubt over whether or not he's the AC; his identity will have been definitely revealed (2 Thes. 2:3b-4).

The Antichrist is the "Man from Nowhere". He hides his identity.
Obama does that.
There can be no tracing who he is for the general public that he has managed to trick.

I've contacted Obama's cousin in Kansas who says he's really Barry Parks and she witnessed his birth in Kansas.

She says his identity is being hidden because several family members are CIA operatives and they don't want Obama's true identity revealed.

She can be contacted at her blog that you'll find the link to, at her Twitter account: @alexisdaughter

This revelation of the Antichrist Obama's real identity and name is hair-raising. I'm moved to tears, as I've been battling against Obama's Lies for over ten years now 24 7. But I've never found people of the faith to speak to, and who will actually follow the prophesy and stand up to Satan.

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Except that what we are talking about are Greek numerals, the numerical values aren't arbitrary. Roman or Latin numerals likewise borrow from its alphabet, as many ancient numeral systems did.

English-speakers have used two numeral systems in history, firstly the Roman system and later the Arabic system which we now presently use every day.

One could arbitrarily assign numeric values to the English Latin alphabet, for example:

A - J = 1 - 9
K - S = 10 - 90
T - Z = 100 - 700

Throw in a couple extra symbols to account for 800 and 900.

Then you'd have something approximating the Greek numeric system.

However we don't do that. When I want to write six hundred and sixty-six I just write 666, not YPF.

-CryptoLutheran

No Gematria is needed. The lottery drew 666. That's clear. The Bible says the Antichrist's Mark, which kicks off the Apocalypse, - is 666. There's nothing to grasp here. It's just what it appears to be i.e. a heaven-sent lottery draw. There's no statistical possibility for 666 to be drawn at that place, at that moment. A kid could get it. Obama's the Antichrist beyond any possible doubt.

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I made the video in 2010 (copied it from Christian Conservative Black View)...so you can see I've been going through this Tribulation since that early time already, and even before that. The Antichrist, the Satanical Obama has tricked me as he did the world DURING ALL THESE YEARS. It's been my mission to defeat Him 24 7, ever since then.

I'm more than grateful to have found true believers, here at Christian Forums. I don't know why I didn't revert to the forums earlier to reveal Obama.

It's my fault.

I didn't realize how I should go forwards so as to reveal the Antichrist Obama. Now I've finally gotten it and I've figured it out.

Obama's obviously the Antichrist. There's no doubt possible.
It's our duty to stand up and spread the message of the Apocalypse right away, without delaying any further. This is the Bible's order, clearly stated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0