Angry leftists threaten to go after conservatives in their homes, churches if GOP wins in 2024

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

‘We need to go find out where they live, where they go to church, who they hang around with, and birddog they a----,’ one activist declared to the crowd.​

(LifeSiteNews) — Angry radical leftists staged a loud protest outside the Washington, D.C., headquarters of the conservative Heritage Foundation against its “Project 2025,” an initiative that aims to help conservative politicians end the power of the “Deep State” if and when Republicans prevail in the 2024 races for the White House, U.S. Senate, and U.S. House of Representatives.

“The permanent bureaucracy and its backers are having conniptions over Project 2025, an endeavor to ensure the next conservative president is ready to govern from day one,” the Heritage Foundation’s Mike Gonzalez wrotemonths before the protest took place.

“The denizens of the permanent state are not wrong to fret,” he added.

And fret they did at the top of their lungs and with megaphones, going so far as to try to encircle the Heritage Foundation’s building with yellow crime scene-like tape that read “Stop Project 2025.”

The “Stop the Coup 2025!” protesters clearly sought to intimidate conservative staffers and politicians on Capitol Hill and throughout the nation’s capital, where memories of protests outside the homes of conservative Supreme Court Justices remain fresh in everyone’s minds.

“We need to go find out where they live, where they go to church, who they hang around with, and birddog they (sic) a—-,” one activist declaredto the crowd.

“We have to embarrass them. That is a tactic,” they said. “Find out where they live. Find out where their office is!” said another speaker, urging the crowd to “disrupt business as usual” for conservatives.

Continued below.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

‘We need to go find out where they live, where they go to church, who they hang around with, and birddog they a----,’ one activist declared to the crowd.​

(LifeSiteNews) — Angry radical leftists staged a loud protest outside the Washington, D.C., headquarters of the conservative Heritage Foundation against its “Project 2025,” an initiative that aims to help conservative politicians end the power of the “Deep State” if and when Republicans prevail in the 2024 races for the White House, U.S. Senate, and U.S. House of Representatives.

“The permanent bureaucracy and its backers are having conniptions over Project 2025, an endeavor to ensure the next conservative president is ready to govern from day one,” the Heritage Foundation’s Mike Gonzalez wrotemonths before the protest took place.

And fret they did at the top of their lungs and with megaphones, going so far as to try to encircle the Heritage Foundation’s building with yellow crime scene-like tape that read “Stop Project 2025.”

The “Stop the Coup 2025!” protesters clearly sought to intimidate conservative staffers and politicians on Capitol Hill and throughout the nation’s capital, where memories of protests outside the homes of conservative Supreme Court Justices remain fresh in everyone’s minds.

“We need to go find out where they live, where they go to church, who they hang around with, and birddog they (sic) a—-,” one activist declaredto the crowd.

“We have to embarrass them. That is a tactic,” they said. “Find out where they live. Find out where their office is!” said another speaker, urging the crowd to “disrupt business as usual” for conservatives.

Continued below.
This is incitement to terrorism. This is interference with the democratic process. This is serious Soviet stuff.

• Agree
Reactions: LizaMarie
Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟251,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
The angry mob yelled out, Crucify Him, Crucify Him!

let us ask ourselves if we are willing to deny knowing Him because we are afraid of being persecuted

And pray to God, through her Immaculate heart, for the graces to be strong and like Peter

who initially was afraid, but was transformed by Christ

into being a rock

who goes off and proclaims the Gospel to thousands

and gives his life for Him

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Come right ahead. I would recommend Kevlar.

A lot of Kevlar.

LOCKED DOOR.jpg

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am curious if Biden and his FBI will declare these people domestic terrorists and begin to surveil them. I wonder if banks will deny them service. I wonder if the entertainment industry will rise up and condemn this call for violence.
You wonder how the NAZIs came to power?
Here it is. These are the brown shirts of our day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Continued below.

We have the opportunity now to re-live an ugly part of history. You are looking now at the makings of a lynch mob. Literally a lynch mob. Back in the day if someone committed -or was perceived to have committed- some act that stirred up the guile of a certain segment of society they were subject to being hauled out and strung up. Interestingly, today it's those who claim to be anti-racist who are more likely to engage in mob violence when in times past a black person was twice as likely to be lynched than a white person. The more things change the more they remain the same.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd like it (I think) if a leftist tried to come shout in my face, because I think I know what to do -- just try to listen, as their shouting requires opposition, and if you don't oppose them, then they will run down...and it would not be so fun for them when you don't resist (compared to when you do resist like they expect and become merely useful to them by resisting). Then when they realize you aren't disturbed or angry or reacting much, you have a moment there where you might get through, and you could say "God bless you." or something as we are commanded. (bless those that curse you if I remember the phrase)

I don't know if I could possibly handle thrown rocks though like the early Christians. I hope I never have to find out. I would have to pray constantly.

But words? That's easier when you know that soon enough everyone will realize false accusations are false.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'd like it (I think) if a leftist tried to come shout in my face, because I think I know what to do -- just try to listen, as their shouting requires opposition, and if you don't oppose them, then they will run down...and it would not be so fun for them when you don't resist (compared to when you do resist like they expect and become merely useful to them by resisting).

I don't know if I could possibly handle thrown rocks though like the early Christians. I hope I never have to find out. I would have to pray constantly.

But words? That's easier when you know that soon enough everyone will realize false accusations are false.
When people shout in your face, they already lost the argument.

• Agree
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'd like it (I think) if a leftist tried to come shout in my face, because I think I know what to do -- just try to listen, as their shouting requires opposition, and if you don't oppose them, then they will run down...and it would not be so fun for them when you don't resist (compared to when you do resist like they expect and become merely useful to them by resisting). Then when they realize you aren't disturbed or angry or reacting much, you have a moment there where you might get through, and you could say "God bless you." or something as we are commanded. (bless those that curse you if I remember the phrase)

I dunno.....I have known some rabid atheists where if you had murmured "God bless you" to them, they'd have flown into a violent rage and probably started throwing punches.

And, a lot of these people view un-opposition as weakness, meaning that they have confidence in just bulldozing you over.

Like bullies everywhere, some of them just never get the message until they get a stronger dose of their own medicine. I don't like to have to say that, but it's the truth. It's like my old daddy used to say, they're gonna take everything they can get away with until somebody stomps on their fingers and says, "All right, that's enough!"

Reactions: Solo81
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Let's take a look...

Trump says there will be a 'bloodbath' if he loses the election

I don't think you know what "liberal" means. He's not a liberal, if you didn't know.
We have the opportunity now to re-live an ugly part of history. You are looking now at the makings of a lynch mob. Literally a lynch mob. Back in the day if someone committed -or was perceived to have committed- some act that stirred up the guile of a certain segment of society they were subject to being hauled out and strung up.
They still exist out there. Last time Trump lost an election, he sicced them on us:

iu

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,100.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Let's take a look...

Context says entire nation will suffer due to the trade imbalance. It was not a threat of violence.
I don't think you know what "liberal" means. He's not a liberal, if you didn't know.
I assume you are trying to make this about Trump. He must be living rent free in your head.
They still exist out there. Last time Trump lost an election, he sicced them on us:

iu
Photo lacks context.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I assume you are trying to make this about Trump. He must be living rent free in your head.
He's the only presidential candidate to call his followers to "fight like hell" and attempt to stop an election from being certified. If you talk about election violence, Trump is the guy you get to talk about.

I didn't make it about Trump. Trump made it about Trump. No point in denial.

iu

Photo lacks context.

Context was Trump telling his people to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell" to stop the election from being certified. The gallows was erected by Trump's people for Mike Pence, who was determined to do his duty and certify the result.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,100.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
He's the only presidential candidate to call his followers to "fight like hell" and attempt to stop an election from being certified. If you talk about election violence, Trump is the guy you get to talk about.

I didn't make it about Trump. Trump made it about Trump. No point in denial.

iu

Context was Trump telling his people to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell" to stop the election from being certified. The gallows was erected by Trump's people for Mike Pence, who was determined to do his duty and certify the result.
Rent free. Imagine that!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Rent free. Imagine that!

I didn't make it about Trump. Trump made it about Trump. No point in denial. If you don't want people to think about Jan 6, don't bring up election violence. Just that simple.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sounds like the makings of a bloodbath to me.
So Trump said. He's learned from his first failure. At least some of his followers have. Look for a better try, next time. Hopefully, police and National Guard will be on alert then.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Let's take a look...

iu

On us? Let's have a look here. We saw years of violence and murder all across the country committed by the other side. That violence was targeted at us. When Trump's supporters rioted their target was the government. No one was hiding in their homes out of fear of an angry mob in the street burning and looting.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,100.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

I didn't make it about Trump. Trump made it about Trump. No point in denial. If you don't want people to think about Jan 6, don't bring up election violence. Just that simple.
Absolutely rent free!

Upvote 0