Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey, if that's the worst right now (all things considered) then that's great news. ;)

Seriously though, I remember hearing someone on TBN say that one day they had an argument with their wife or something (a pastor) and when he opened his front door to leave the house a leopard (or some large cat) was standing at the door staring at him. Needless to say, he stayed home and took the hint. :D

You never know what event that we deem as 'bad' or 'scary' is going to happen in order to keep us from even greater harm. Anything that is alive can be used by God.

Have you ever noticed how pets have a certain sense about them. Like they seem notice or see things that you don't? One of the strangest things happened a while back. I was playing with this cat and had balled up a piece of paper and hit it into another room from me. And I *thought* to myself (didn't say a word), "It'd be cool if she could fetch it" and instantly she came around from the couch with it in her mouth coming toward me letting out a very strange meow. I know it sounds silly, but simple things like that amaze me. :)

Upvote 0

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Last week my son and I were walking around our street as usual, and this small grey cat came by and meowed. It was friendly, but didn't have a home, as we had seen it eating off a paper plate a few days before.
Welll.
We walked a few blocks to the stores, and it followed us!
It slowed traffic when it crossed, and we went to Wendys, thinking we had lost it.
We came out, and there she was!
Weird.
We finally lost her trail, and now wonder where she is.

Upvote 0

KJVisTruth

HisInstructionsAreOurs,Ou rObstructionsAreHis
Sep 26, 2006
NE PA
✟17,057.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Is anyone else getting the same thoughts as I, with all of these animal attacks lately; deers, whales, sea lions, sharks, that creation is turning on humans as possibly predicted?
I have noticed that, too. But theres not much we can do about it. =) If its truly a prophecy being fulfilled, you can either embrace it or disbelieve it for a false sign.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is anyone else getting the same thoughts as I, with all of these animal attacks lately; deers, whales, sea lions, sharks, that creation is turning on humans as possibly predicted?
What scripture predicts that, in the last days, nature (namely animals) would begin turning on humans in greater frequency?

I'm actually of the opinion that animal attacks are happening far less frequently than at any other time in human history simply because a large portion of the world has modernized and requires little to no contact with animals for daily living. Before the 20th Century, people needed daily contact with animals for transportation, for agriculture, for clothing - just for every day substistance. Today in modern, urban societies, that is simply not the case. Today, machines do the jobs animals used to do, and thus humans are not in contact with animals as much as they used to, and human/animal accidents are less likely to occur. I don't have to spear a buffalo to put food on my plate nowadays - I just drive to Walmart, and I don't have to hunt any wildcats that have been pouching my chicken coup. In other words, people living in modernized societies are less likely to be attacked by animals than those living in non-modernized societies.

The fact that shark or deer attacks make national news is a testament to just how rare these events actually are.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.