eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,234.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m not your usual person: I don’t get attracted to many people. For the first time in 5 years I felt genuine attraction to someone. I met a girl who is godly, pretty and just a lovely person to be around. I‘ve never meant anyone so sweet. The thought of being together with her just makes me smile, but she is already dating somebody else. Realising that she probably doesn’t feel the same about me gets me quite sad, given that I feel like I’ll never find anyone else like her.

How should I deal with this situation?
If you do not let her know how much you appreciate her she will never know, you have nothing to lose. she is dating, not married, go for it. has for her feelings, yo do not know until you have a talk.

BLessings

JFF

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well toss out this thought "given that I feel like I’ll never find anyone else like her." Do you know her as in talked to her hang out sometimes or just someone you like? If you don't truly know her then its all superficial but for me all this is mute shes with someone else and if you were that other guy would you like other guys hitting on asking your girl friend out? We treat others like we want to be treated. In my own life had this happen and it never changed anything. All you end up doing is.... sorry maybe if I had known you before.. blah blah blah.

If our Father is GOD then.. there is someone better

Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well toss out this thought "given that I feel like I’ll never find anyone else like her." Do you know her as in talked to her hang out sometimes or just someone you like? If you don't truly know her then its all superficial but for me all this is mute shes with someone else and if you were that other guy would you like other guys hitting on asking your girl friend out? We treat others like we want to be treated. In my own life had this happen and it never changed anything. All you end up doing is.... sorry maybe if I had known you before.. blah blah blah.

If our Father is GOD then.. there is someone better
I definitely would not ask her out.

Upvote 0