Legend
Jun 14, 2005
Bristol
✟41,836.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ok, everyone here (who has been abroad) has been talking about mountain dew and how nice it is. So I want some...and this is the reason for my post...

I was wondering if someone would be willing to send me a can of mountain dew please? And maybe I could send you some English food/drink that you've never tried but want to try?

Pretty please with a cherry on top? :holy:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MacKennon

Legend
Oct 2, 2005
Germany
✟12,134.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
rocketboy said:
ive never heard of mailing soda before. i thought the sold mountain dew everywere.

Not over in Europe. I was stationed in RAF Mildenhall, England for a few years and all my British Friends wanted to try Mountain Dew also. The problems was they all thought it was to sweet for their taste. Thank God I had the commissary on base which allowed me to get my Mountain Dew fix.

Upvote 0

rocketboy

Oct 11, 2005
✟5,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
MacKennon said:
Not over in Europe. I was stationed in RAF Mildenhall, England for a few years and all my British Friends wanted to try Mountain Dew also. The problems was they all thought it was to sweet for their taste. Thank God I had the commissary on base which allowed me to get my Mountain Dew fix.

thats cool thanks for telling me. i never much cared for mountain dew...its too flat for my taste. i love coca cola the stuff that burns your guts.^_^

Upvote 0

Jig

Christ Follower
Oct 3, 2005
Texas
✟15,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Shannonkish said:
Um, I think sending soda by mail would shake it up... causing it to explode by the time you received it.

Maybe in a can....it would be better to send a plastic bottle and UPS it with bubble wrap.

Upvote 0

TheSerenityPrayer

God- change me, mold me, use me
Oct 22, 2005
MS
✟20,819.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
MacKennon said:

That is very interesting. Why wouldnt they sell Mountain Dew overseas though? If we ever go overseas, I don't kow how long I will last. I love my Dew! Thanks for sharing this with us MacKennon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kayd1966

Don't just listen to the Word...Do what it says.
Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
✟12,654.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Actually Canada only started getting real Mountain Dew this year (2005)...the bottling company is global but not all products are available globally. Canada only has Mountain Dew and Diet Mountain Dew...the original Canadian Mountain Dew is/was decaf.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.