Mountain Dew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Joy

Embracing life with enthusiasm at every turn...
Jan 31, 2006
College
✟16,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I don't like soda at all, try water... it is wonderful, and good for you and doesn't rot your teeth... but if you must drink soda you should try Stewarts.. Vanilla Cream, Orange Cream, Root beer, Cherry it is all wonderful...

Upvote 0

Windmill

Legend
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
New Zealand
Visit site
✟38,797.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
lambslove said:
If you have taco bell or KFC over there, they serve Mountain Dew at both of those restaurants. Try it there.
Where you live, at least.

Heck I live in New Zealand and we have mountain dew! XD

You americans have too much sugar :p and soda. Your cerials are dreadful, you have no taste, they're just coated in sugar, sugar, sugar! Even your peanut buuter is like sugar!

:p You'd all hate puffed wheat. Its simpyl that, weat thats puffed up, and thats what I have for breakfast.

;)

Upvote 0

luvmyhubby

Dec 8, 2005
✟17,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Windmill said:
Where you live, at least.

Heck I live in New Zealand and we have mountain dew! XD

You americans have too much sugar :p and soda. Your cerials are dreadful, you have no taste, they're just coated in sugar, sugar, sugar! Even your peanut buuter is like sugar!

:p You'd all hate puffed wheat. Its simpyl that, weat thats puffed up, and thats what I have for breakfast.

;)

I love puffed wheat! With bananas and sugar on it. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

awesome liver

Mar 1, 2005
✟16,471.00
Faith
Anglican
Politics
US-Democrat
i'm glad people are realizing that american influences are not complete. pepsi co. is a much smaller company outside the borders of the u.s. coke is equivalent to jesus in its reach. you can go anywhere in the world and coke will be there. if you go to antarctica, penguins are branded with the emblem. in the saharan desert, you will find a machine in every oasis -- they still won't take your wrinkly dollar but it's there.

Reactions: Manna
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.