timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In the dream, I am with parents and sister, going to a nearby beach on foot going down a mountain seemingly made out of solid rock with some trees growing on it.

Then we come across this weird looking island just off the cliff. There's a natural bridge connecting the mountain to this island so we can simply walk to it. The island is about a hundred meters wide and about a kilometer long. It is also about a hundred meters high above the water. It is made entirely of exposed rock with very little vegetation growing it, just some few flower-bearing wild plants growing out of the cracks. The curious feature of this island is having regular hollow spaces within it.

The hollow spaces are huge and comes out to the sides and a bit to the top so you can fall into it if you don't watch where your going. The island itself is gently sloping downwards while the width is almost constant and gently tapers at the end to a point.

I often visit this place in dreams. It's a nice and happy dream with family where everyone is happy and the scenery is breathtaking so it's not a surprise my mind takes me there often.

But it wasn't until a few days ago, the dream got seared into my conscious memory pretty good that I got better overall imagery of the island. Apparently, those rocky formations is the skull of an unimaginably large animal. Specifically that of a 'Theropod'- like animal like the T-rex or even a bird, except, extraordinarily gigantic in size. It is literally a 'skull island' because the island is literally the skull of an extraordinarily large animal.