Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i find that it is silly indeed.. so many people are saying to themselves no no no its the mark of the beast... well if you was so sure of that tell me how will this mark be in the hand or the forehead? naa its not going in the forehead... as much as it might hurt to say for some of you... lets give the great deceiver some credit where it is due... who is deceived about this... not many to none... the other side of this argument is even more compelling... why do more people seek to avoid the mark of the beast yet we do not desire to know the seal of god more??? would it not be easy for me to say and it be true that you COULD indeed avoid the mark of the beast and still be lukewarm? dont try and avoid the mark as much as you should be seek the seal of god.... we should know this to be truth and not opinion.

So are you a deceiver or a receiver? You did start reading from the start of the thread right?

Upvote 0

1gh2g3f4

Jul 12, 2017
✟20,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
not sure why you would think i was here to deceive... no i didnt read the entire thread i was reading the headline and the post and have already seen the video so that is what i replied to.. not the amalgamation of everyone's thoughts but really no matter what those thoughts were what i said should still apply.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
discern that

Ok so it's like this. I base my so called option on facts because there are facts. I also can do this magical thing called explaining it as I go along.

I already decrened you from your first message.

So you go decern that.

Upvote 0

1gh2g3f4

Jul 12, 2017
✟20,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
im not being hostile with you... you questioned my integrity and who i am... so if you dont trust ME out of the gate from the start.... then you judge me by the fruits that i bare.... that being the words that ive said... meaning judge my words... see if they are true... discernment means the ability to judge well.... this is a gift of the holy spirit... not a means for conflict. what i gave you i asked to discern because you dont seem to like what i said... not sure why... so that is why i asked you if you are sincere to just judge my words by the truth that you want to stand in... i dont have to defend myself... because the truth will defend myself if indeed you are searching for the truth....
There are five verses in the Bible that refer to a “seal of God” or an object or person sealed by God (John 6:27; 2 Timothy 2:19; Revelation 6:9; 7:2; and 9:4). The word sealed in the New Testament comes from a Greek word that means “to stamp with a private mark” in the interest of keeping something secret or protecting or preserving the sealed object. Seals were used for official business: a Roman centurion, for instance, might have sealed a document that was meant only for the eyes of his superior. If the seal were broken, the one receiving the document would know that the letter had been tampered with or read by someone other than the sealer.

Revelation 7:3–4 and 9:4 refer to group of people who have the seal of God, and thus His protection, during the tribulation. During the fifth trumpet judgment, locusts from the Abyss attack the people of the earth with “power like that of scorpions” (Revelation 9:3). However, these demonic locusts are limited in what they can harm: “They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads” (Revelation 9:4). The individuals who are marked by God are preserved. The seal of God during the tribulation is the direct opposite of the mark of the beast, which identifies people as followers of Satan (Revelation 13:16–18).

Paul speaks of the seal of God in the context of foundational truth. He tells Timothy that false doctrines are circulating and some people are trying to destroy the faith of believers. Then he offers this encouragement: “Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: ‘The Lord knows those who are his,’ and, ‘Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness’” (2 Timothy 2:19). The picture is of a building’s foundation that has been inscribed with two statements giving the purpose of the building. The church’s foundation has been laid (Ephesians 2:20), and the eternal “seal” or inscription sums up the two aspects of faith—trust in God and departure from sin (see Mark 1:15). The passage goes on to describe the contents of the great house so inscribed: vessels for honorable use and those for dishonorable use. “If anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work” (2 Timothy 2:21, ESV).

Jesus Christ bore the seal of God: “On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval” (John 6:27). Those who trust in Jesus also possess the seal of God, which is the Holy Spirit: “You also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession” (Ephesians 1:13–14). It is good to know that God’s children are sealed, secure, and sustained amid the wickedness of this transitory world.

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
im not being hostile with you... you questioned my integrity and who i am... so if you dont trust ME out of the gate from the start.... then you judge me by the fruits that i bare.... that being the words that ive said... meaning judge my words... see if they are true... discernment means the ability to judge well.... this is a gift of the holy spirit... not a means for conflict. what i gave you i asked to discern because you dont seem to like what i said... not sure why... so that is why i asked you if you are sincere to just judge my words by the truth that you want to stand in... i dont have to defend myself... because the truth will defend myself if indeed you are searching for the truth....
There are five verses in the Bible that refer to a “seal of God” or an object or person sealed by God (John 6:27; 2 Timothy 2:19; Revelation 6:9; 7:2; and 9:4). The word sealed in the New Testament comes from a Greek word that means “to stamp with a private mark” in the interest of keeping something secret or protecting or preserving the sealed object. Seals were used for official business: a Roman centurion, for instance, might have sealed a document that was meant only for the eyes of his superior. If the seal were broken, the one receiving the document would know that the letter had been tampered with or read by someone other than the sealer.

Revelation 7:3–4 and 9:4 refer to group of people who have the seal of God, and thus His protection, during the tribulation. During the fifth trumpet judgment, locusts from the Abyss attack the people of the earth with “power like that of scorpions” (Revelation 9:3). However, these demonic locusts are limited in what they can harm: “They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads” (Revelation 9:4). The individuals who are marked by God are preserved. The seal of God during the tribulation is the direct opposite of the mark of the beast, which identifies people as followers of Satan (Revelation 13:16–18).

Paul speaks of the seal of God in the context of foundational truth. He tells Timothy that false doctrines are circulating and some people are trying to destroy the faith of believers. Then he offers this encouragement: “Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: ‘The Lord knows those who are his,’ and, ‘Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness’” (2 Timothy 2:19). The picture is of a building’s foundation that has been inscribed with two statements giving the purpose of the building. The church’s foundation has been laid (Ephesians 2:20), and the eternal “seal” or inscription sums up the two aspects of faith—trust in God and departure from sin (see Mark 1:15). The passage goes on to describe the contents of the great house so inscribed: vessels for honorable use and those for dishonorable use. “If anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work” (2 Timothy 2:21, ESV).

Jesus Christ bore the seal of God: “On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval” (John 6:27). Those who trust in Jesus also possess the seal of God, which is the Holy Spirit: “You also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession” (Ephesians 1:13–14). It is good to know that God’s children are sealed, secure, and sustained amid the wickedness of this transitory world.

Ok yeah. Go start at page one then read up till now. Try that first.

Upvote 0

1gh2g3f4

Jul 12, 2017
✟20,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
its not necessary.... and you came talking to me.. not me talking to you.. i replied to the one who posted this the one who made the post... i did not come to reply to everyone here.. i replied to the person who made the post... particularly "microchip foolishness" and "what are your thoughts" i gave a reply to that... why would you come to me saying go and read what all has already been said... its literally impossible to change my response because it is the word of god... not my own... its not me you are arguing with do you not see that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
its not necessary.... and you came talking to me.. not me talking to you.. i replied to the one who posted this the one who made the post... i did not come to reply to everyone here.. i replied to the person who made the post... particularly "microchip foolishness" and "what are your thoughts" i gave a reply to that... why would you come to me saying go and read what all has already been said... its literally impossible to change my response because it is the word of god... not my own... its not me you are arguing with do you not see that?

So now your saying I'm arguing with the word of God?

Reactions: 1gh2g3f4
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i find that it is silly indeed.. so many people are saying to themselves no no no its the mark of the beast... well if you was so sure of that tell me how will this mark be in the hand or the forehead? naa its not going in the forehead... as much as it might hurt to say for some of you... lets give the great deceiver some credit where it is due... who is deceived about this... not many to none... the other side of this argument is even more compelling... why do more people seek to avoid the mark of the beast yet we do not desire to know the seal of god more??? would it not be easy for me to say and it be true that you COULD indeed avoid the mark of the beast and still be lukewarm? dont try and avoid the mark as much as you should be seek the seal of god.... we should know this to be truth and not opinion.

So you think that searching for the mark is silly? But it's in the word of God? So you want to make it clear to people that it's better to locate and teach to get the seal of God?

Fair enough.

What if someone say some day knew what the mark was? Then what?

Reactions: 1gh2g3f4
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you think that searching for the mark is silly? But it's in the word of God? So you want to make it clear to people that it's better to locate and teach to get the seal of God?

Fair enough.

What if someone say some day knew what the mark was? Then what?

You miss it. Cause you thought it was silly stuff in the bible.

Upvote 0

1gh2g3f4

Jul 12, 2017
✟20,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well lets look at the scriptures.. about the mark ill show you the way i think it is.. and why these things will vary widely from person to person in how they translate it.

Revelation 13:15-18 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

okay so this is the name of man okay... and this number must be calculated... and this number is his name... what is one of the ways we can see his name calculated in the number this is one of the ways i can see it happening..

"Vicarius Filii Dei"

which is inscribed on the popes mitre (his hat) and meaning "victor of the son of god."
lets calculate this with the roman numerals that are in the name itself and add them up.. if one of the letters is not a roman numeral this of course is a 0 so... lets add it up..
V=5
I=1
C=100
A=0
R=0
I=1
U=5
S=0
F=0
I=1
L=50
I=1
I=1
D=500
E=0
I=1

112+53+501=666

okay so we have that... now lets look at the nature of satan and his wishes and lets try and understand that it does say that many will be deceived.. and if possible even the very elect.

satan wants to rise to the hight of god.. and be called god... when jeuss was praying the night he was taken in captive... eh called god "holy father" what do people call the pope? holy father.. what does scriptures say about this? call no one father because you only have one father in heaven.
the pope is also trying to unite the world's religion and not only that... but he is also advocating the acceptance of sin... (the accepting of openly gay people) (2 Peter 2:18-20)
now if this is way that the last anti-christ will come.. would it not be the perfect platform in which he could deceive many? i think so... i do not think microchips being placed in the hand will be the mark.. i think satan is a lot smarter than this... so much so that he may deceive the very elect of god.
Matthew 24:24

this is why i feel like its not that imporant to chase after knowing what that mark could be... as it could easily change when you stand for one thing saying this is it.. (just like people did with barcodes back in the 60s) then you run the risk of people thinking... oh is this mark of the beast... not this right here.. im not going to worry about getting this because "i know" this isnt the mark... welll.. how sure could they really really be... it going to be hard and going to take a LOT of discernment.. so instead of running your head into the ground trying to figure out this.. "seek first the kingdom of god."
Matthew 6:33 (that would be gods elect in the last days..) so lets first obtain the seal.. then discern satan... this is quite a lot... and its why i didnt want to reply to everyone.. and its why i cant.
thats why i was just saying lets first get the seal of god instead of worrying about the mark of the beast.. not only that.. but even if you missed the mark of the beast (like those that have already died)
they can still be judged as lukewarm and be spit out of his mouth actually losing eternal life... even tho they dont have his mark.. just like some that could avoid his mark and still be judged as lukewarm... so yea i feel that seeking and obtaining first the seal of god should be our priority.

Upvote 0