1gh2g3f4

Jul 12, 2017
✟20,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
not really i still havent read anything from prior posts haha but its no matter to me.. and i think you can see why it not a matter to me just because i have differnt view these microchips... but i will say this. i do not like the idea of microchips being put into the hand.. simply because even IF and i do mean if.. they are not the mark of the beast.. i do believe it would be an indoctrination of the people to receive such a mark in later times... (kinda like oh we all have these microships in our hands anyways.. whats the difference with these?) that i will speak up against. but do i think it is the mark itself??? ehh probably not.. would i get it myself? no...

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi SP,

Well, you asked for thoughts, and here are mine.

I'm not particularly crazy about the technology. I have no problem swiping my phone or CC to make purchases. I'm not ready to implant in my body devices that enable me to buy things. If my CC goes bad, i.e. the chip becomes unreadable or it is lost or stolen, I can easily get a free replacement card mailed to my home. If there's any kind of malfunction in an implanted chip, who pays for inserting a new one and does that mean that I'll have to go somewhere to have the procedure done? With the CC, I just make a phone call, explain the situation from my home, and sit in my home waiting for the new CC. I can even pay an extra charge of $20 or so to have the new card overnighted to me. With a defective implant, do I have to make an appointment to go to a doctor's office to have the old chip removed and a new one implanted? Who's going to pay for that? I'm sure it would be more than $20 and I imagine it would take me more than 24 hours to get it done. I understand that the implant procedure is fairly easy, but what about the removal procedure, should that become necessary?

Everyone praises how easy this system is so far as everything works as it should. However, as with most all man-made technology, what about the cases that begin to arise when everything doesn't work as it should? When you begin to implant several million people, there are bound to be arising complications. Possible infections at the injection site. A chip that somehow got damaged because a carpenter hit it with his hammer when missing a nail. A chip implant that didn't quite get sealed properly in manufacture and is possibly destroyed by being subjected to the liquids in the body. I agree that the possibility of losing or someone else misusing your credit may be lessened, but I'm not convinced that such problems require such an invasive procedure to correct.

Finally, let me ask, what happens if the chip isn't readable at the POS. I carry 3-4 CC with me and if I happen to be standing in the store and for some reason one CC doesn't work, I just pull out another one and complete the purchase and when I get home I call the CC company to find out what happened. I've had CC purchases turned down because I was on vacation and they put a hold on because all of the sudden charges were coming from unexpected locations. I've also had CC purchases denied because something I did met their algorithmic fraud metrics. They put a hold on the card, without letting me know, and I'm standing in the store trying to buy something. If some of these same problems arose with an implanted chip, what are my options? Do I then have to pull out hard copies of my CC's to complete the purchase? If I do, then that means that I still have to carry my CC's with me all the time. What's the point?

However, I'm also not convinced that such technology as this is what the Scriptures are speaking of when it talks about the mark of the beast or our not being able to buy or sell without such mark. One of the Scriptural references that convinces me that this is not what's being referenced is that the Scriptures say 'hand or forehead'. Who's going to put a chip implant on their forehead? There's no fatty tissue there and so any implant is going to show and then who's going to bend their head down to swipe some information stored in their forehead? The hand is certainly understandable, but the forehead? So, based on that understanding, I have my doubts that the 'mark' is some implantable chip.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ag
Hi SP,

Well, you asked for thoughts, and here are mine.

I'm not particularly crazy about the technology. I have no problem swiping my phone or CC to make purchases. I'm not ready to implant in my body devices that enable me to buy things. If my CC goes bad, i.e. the chip becomes unreadable or it is lost or stolen, I can easily get a free replacement card mailed to my home. If there's any kind of malfunction in an implanted chip, who pays for inserting a new one and does that mean that I'll have to go somewhere to have the procedure done? With the CC, I just make a phone call, explain the situation from my home, and sit in my home waiting for the new CC. I can even pay an extra charge of $20 or so to have the new card overnighted to me. With a defective implant, do I have to make an appointment to go to a doctor's office to have the old chip removed and a new one implanted? Who's going to pay for that? I'm sure it would be more than $20 and I imagine it would take me more than 24 hours to get it done. I understand that the implant procedure is fairly easy, but what about the removal procedure, should that become necessary?

Everyone praises how easy this system is so far as everything works as it should. However, as with most all man-made technology, what about the cases that begin to arise when everything doesn't work as it should? When you begin to implant several million people, there are bound to be arising complications. Possible infections at the injection site. A chip that somehow got damaged because a carpenter hit it with his hammer when missing a nail. A chip implant that didn't quite get sealed properly in manufacture and is possibly destroyed by being subjected to the liquids in the body. I agree that the possibility of losing or someone else misusing your credit may be lessened, but I'm not convinced that such problems require such an invasive procedure to correct.

Finally, let me ask, what happens if the chip isn't readable at the POS. I carry 3-4 CC with me and if I happen to be standing in the store and for some reason one CC doesn't work, I just pull out another one and complete the purchase and when I get home I call the CC company to find out what happened. I've had CC purchases turned down because I was on vacation and they put a hold on because all of the sudden charges were coming from unexpected locations. I've also had CC purchases denied because something I did met their algorithmic fraud metrics. They put a hold on the card, without letting me know, and I'm standing in the store trying to buy something. If some of these same problems arose with an implanted chip, what are my options? Do I then have to pull out hard copies of my CC's to complete the purchase? If I do, then that means that I still have to carry my CC's with me all the time. What's the point?

However, I'm also not convinced that such technology as this is what the Scriptures are speaking of when it talks about the mark of the beast or our not being able to buy or sell without such mark. One of the Scriptural references that convinces me that this is not what's being referenced is that the Scriptures say 'hand or forehead'. Who's going to put a chip implant on their forehead? There's no fatty tissue there and so any implant is going to show and then who's going to bend their head down to swipe some information stored in their forehead? The hand is certainly understandable, but the forehead? So, based on that understanding, I have my doubts that the 'mark' is some implantable chip.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

I agree. I have no way anything against technology in the 3d world. But when you hack your way into 4d space and time and make that available to someone in the 3d world? It hit the fan.

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
See what ever one needs to know. When you look out into space you see perfect. It's that black void area called space. That's the 4d realm. Space and time. We can't see it.

We can't see the missing dimension cause we're 3d. So it appear black.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So really a good main point to learn here no matter how hard or how much intelligence you have, you can't prove God wrong or he dosnt exist. Why?

Cause every time science tries to disprove God they usually just end up making God a fact.

Thank you science, cause of you I won't need to believe anymore.

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello to all and God bless.

I would like to add to discussion. Ive been an amateur on this subject for some time and book of revelations - no expert.

In the section of revelations that mentions the mark. We see a system of the beast in place which is economical, political and spiritual. In specific reference to the mark, you can only buy or sell if you have received it. This suggests a spiritual and economic situation as those who receive it seem to be condemned.

The mark what ever it may be is spiritual condemnation for those who receive it and an economic advantage to those who take it.

I subscribe to Pascal on this subject of microchips and the mark of the beast. Better not to take the chip then to take it.

Microchip technology and human technology has shot through a new level. We know more about the brain and biology than before. Technology in my time has improved exponentially and from what i can gather the next 20-50 years is going to be remarkable and fantastic.

Things of interest

Elon musk and some tech companies want to incorporate computers and human beings. There is talk of 'installing' a cpu to a human mind to increase our bit rate - make us smarter and think quicker. They want to make us cyborgs. Another idea here is to try and extend the human life.

Mind control is now successful. A university hooked a man to sensors and were able to control his hand movements 100s of miles away.

They are making software and hardware that can read your mind and display your thoughts on a screen. It is not functional yet but is providing interesting results. They had ppl look at faces and remember them. The software would try to display what that persons was thinking of on the screen.

The us army are developing telepathy for soldiers using the concept of a chip in the head which soldiers will then be able to communicate to each other through thought.

The wrist and temple are the only 2 places to install devices which run from thermo conductivity.

Micro chips are inexpensive to make. Google have released edible chips.

There are many forseeable and theoretical ideas on how else to use human implanted chips than economic. Telepathy, mind control, help the body function better ie regulate heart beat, wireless movement, surveillance, read the mind, interaction with computers and machines, and hooking us up to the internet.

It may sound sci fi but it is now forseeable in the future that someone could control you, watch you and manipulate you from a distance, without your consent.

To a degree, whatever the mind can fathom, we may be able to develop and I fear the imagination of an ungodly man

Implementing a cashless society in a first world may not mean implementing one in the third world. However as technology improves and things become desireable or the norm, it is not impossible. Also given the wests desire to release the third world from poverty, Major corps and humane billionaires may fund such programs as aid. Beware of billionaires bearing gifts ie George Soros.

India are preventing high currency denominations from circulating and have made them unusable.

I believe there to be a good arguement that the chip could be the mark of the beast but my salvation does not rest on this alone. I can see other peoples interpretation and am not firmly of this conviction that the mark is the chip.

I believe also that confidently stating the chip is not the mark is also unfair. Assumptions either way are not cool.

We must be wise as serpants.

Micro chip could be the mark or may not be. I would recommend looking more into the subject. The possibe uses of micro chips could by instrumental to the system of the beast.

Im suspicious of technology and its control over individuals - but im a pessimist and always more susceptible to the 'what could go wrong' scenario.

Either way I put my trust in God and will always ask for guidance from the Holy Spirit. If you are not sure ask for wisdom from God.

God bless you all through Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit.

Here's a post on g+ I ran across that supports that technology will change a lot in 20 years and some may come quicker.

Yes a lot of this is speculation but will happen eventually.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/must-read-article-how-our-lives-change-dramatically-20-delahunty

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
not really i still havent read anything from prior posts haha but its no matter to me.. and i think you can see why it not a matter to me just because i have differnt view these microchips... but i will say this. i do not like the idea of microchips being put into the hand.. simply because even IF and i do mean if.. they are not the mark of the beast.. i do believe it would be an indoctrination of the people to receive such a mark in later times... (kinda like oh we all have these microships in our hands anyways.. whats the difference with these?) that i will speak up against. but do i think it is the mark itself??? ehh probably not.. would i get it myself? no...

Sorry to run out on you last night I had to get some sleep. I really do think you need to start a thread on this you maybe have something here to let people know about. I don't want you to feel discouraged because of me.

I just felt like the way you presented it you came off as closed minded and you didn't want to see anything else.

So i think you would be better off running your message in a more simular thread or just start your own so people could join you.

You can still post here too and run your own thing as well.

Have a good day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I noticed something and i dont know if anyone else has any input on this.

Man and science didn't really do whole lot in outter space. Pretty much shut down outer space travel.

But we seemed to reach the sub atomic level with comparable ease. Then we had the greatest breakthru ever.

You think hell down there somewhere?

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well lets look at the scriptures.. about the mark ill show you the way i think it is.. and why these things will vary widely from person to person in how they translate it.

Revelation 13:15-18 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

okay so this is the name of man okay... and this number must be calculated... and this number is his name... what is one of the ways we can see his name calculated in the number this is one of the ways i can see it happening..

"Vicarius Filii Dei"

which is inscribed on the popes mitre (his hat) and meaning "victor of the son of god."
lets calculate this with the roman numerals that are in the name itself and add them up.. if one of the letters is not a roman numeral this of course is a 0 so... lets add it up..
V=5
I=1
C=100
A=0
R=0
I=1
U=5
S=0
F=0
I=1
L=50
I=1
I=1
D=500
E=0
I=1

112+53+501=666

okay so we have that... now lets look at the nature of satan and his wishes and lets try and understand that it does say that many will be deceived.. and if possible even the very elect.

satan wants to rise to the hight of god.. and be called god... when jeuss was praying the night he was taken in captive... eh called god "holy father" what do people call the pope? holy father.. what does scriptures say about this? call no one father because you only have one father in heaven.
the pope is also trying to unite the world's religion and not only that... but he is also advocating the acceptance of sin... (the accepting of openly gay people) (2 Peter 2:18-20)
now if this is way that the last anti-christ will come.. would it not be the perfect platform in which he could deceive many? i think so... i do not think microchips being placed in the hand will be the mark.. i think satan is a lot smarter than this... so much so that he may deceive the very elect of god.
Matthew 24:24

this is why i feel like its not that imporant to chase after knowing what that mark could be... as it could easily change when you stand for one thing saying this is it.. (just like people did with barcodes back in the 60s) then you run the risk of people thinking... oh is this mark of the beast... not this right here.. im not going to worry about getting this because "i know" this isnt the mark... welll.. how sure could they really really be... it going to be hard and going to take a LOT of discernment.. so instead of running your head into the ground trying to figure out this.. "seek first the kingdom of god."
Matthew 6:33 (that would be gods elect in the last days..) so lets first obtain the seal.. then discern satan... this is quite a lot... and its why i didnt want to reply to everyone.. and its why i cant.
thats why i was just saying lets first get the seal of god instead of worrying about the mark of the beast.. not only that.. but even if you missed the mark of the beast (like those that have already died)
they can still be judged as lukewarm and be spit out of his mouth actually losing eternal life... even tho they dont have his mark.. just like some that could avoid his mark and still be judged as lukewarm... so yea i feel that seeking and obtaining first the seal of god should be our priority.

You know what's wrong with the math and that number of a man thing? I mean don't get me wrong but I know tons of people make this mistake.

I think this number would have to do with binary. Not really sure how to calculate it. I think this because of the abacus. When was that made? Try using that somehow? It was based on binary.

Oh yeah don't forget about the different bases to. Like base10 what you and a lot of people count in.

Now I see why it takes wisdom to calculate it, or a lot of free time.

Oh man another thought. Let's not forget about base16. It dose have a- f in it.

Ready set caculate.

Hhhmmm... I wonder now if there might be a way to use geometry to calculate it. Another form of math they would use?

They did understand shapes back then. They were really very good with them. I would try to see if there was a way to calculate it with geometry. I don't know if that would work or been tried yet.

Before you think I'm totally crazy remember that magic number 3 in the bible. It also makes a triangle.

Don't forget about that crazy talk of 4d stuff. Look at a picture of a tesseract. This is where things get complex.

Four-dimensional space - Wikipedia

I'll do my best to explain the tesseract. It appears there motion but there is no motion. It's at base state. The smaller box in the middle is 3d space and it appears to expand and then adds the extra dimension to make 4d that sorta wraps around 3d.

4d is a new ballgame.

It very well may be literally "written in the stars" has anyone looked for it here yet?

Let me know what you find out. I would like to know too.

Research if this has been done before. Dosnt hurt to double check. So if you get some good solid data let me know. I'll look at it.

It was forbidden to look up there at one time. Still today star reading seem to point at something satanic.

Someone may already have this answer? Idk? So why ain't they telling anyone? If I find it. I'll tell everyone. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well this is real shaky ground here. Don't like how I relate things to time crystals. Look at this image here. They do repeat thru time using a 6666666 repeating number.

Not really feeling this myself. This is one of these things where you really don't know untill it happens.

I do have a weird feeling this revelations has something to do with history repeating it's self.

And oh yeah. Here the credit to phys.org for the image and here's the link to the full article.

Redirect Notice

Sorry for the goo.gl it was the best I could do.

But it could be the pope. I just doubt it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When you ever decide to read about time crystals i would pay attention to the fact about that once you turn them on (or really anything made down there) you can't turn them off.

The rules of thermodynamics is thrown out the window.

So i think a lot of people agree this may be a big negative. What if they turn on something they like to later find out maybe we need to shut it off. But we can't. Not good.

Upvote 0