• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Microchip Foolishness

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by woobadooba, Jul 24, 2017.

1. woobadooba

woobadooba Legend

+864
    Christian
    Married
    Your thoughts?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,782
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    NOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

3. ByTheSpirit

ByTheSpirit Pray always!!

+3,157
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Not a good idea but not the mark of the beast

4. woobadooba

woobadooba Legend

+864
    Christian
    Married
    What do you believe the mark of the beast is?

5. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,665
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    [​IMG]

6. ByTheSpirit

+3,157
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Not something yet revealed that is for sure. What does scripture say about the Mark of the Beast?

Revelation 13:16-17

Two things here disqualify the microchip, really three.

The Mark will be "put" on their right hand or FOREHEAD. I do not ever see anyone getting the microchip on or in their forehead.

Second is the Mark is the name of the beast or his number. The microchip makes for good conspiracy talk, but it is neither the name or number of the beast. Unless you know who the beast is and if you do then I would love to know too.

Thirdly, the Mark is meant to be a sign of beast worship. So again, unless we know who the beast is then we cannot know what the mark is.

Given what scripture states about the topic the mark cannot be a microchip. It may be a tattoo but I wouldn't put it past the idea to say the mark is a figurative symbol. It is not even the only visible "mark" spoken of in Revelation. For in Revelation 5:3 God "seals" his servants on the foreheads with a protective symbol. Even in Deuteronomy 11:18 we are tie as symbols God's word on our hands and forehead.

It all comes down to two things though just to reiterate. The microchip can't go on the forehead so that disqualifies it. The mark is meant as a symbol of worship to the beast and as such until we know who the beast is the microchip cannot be the mark.

7. Jwlickliter

Jwlickliter Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Yeah I don't think it is either. I won't be able to buy candy and soda? Oh no.

Someone told me once they thought the mark was Satan's mind (forhead) and doing his works (hands). Makes sense but might be more to it than that. Idk.

8. woobadooba

woobadooba Legend

+864
    Christian
    Married
    One thing to keep in mind is that the Scriptures tell us that those who do not receive the mark of the beast will not be able to buy or sell (Rev. 13:17). Having said that, I believe the microchip, if not the mark of the beast, will still play a key role in controlling the masses and cutting people off from not being able to buy or sell.

9. Jwlickliter

Jwlickliter Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I'm really surprised though no one has said time crystals are the mark of the beast. Give it time, it will happen.

10. Jwlickliter

Jwlickliter Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    This day and age to be honest with you. I ain't sticking anything in me if I know about it.

11. Jwlickliter

Jwlickliter Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I don't like the idea about being broke and handless in the future. That's what a thief is going to do.

12. ByTheSpirit

+3,157
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    It is possible sure but how likely?

Think of third world countries where they don't even have electronics. Are they all suddenly going to get microchips and have electronic devices capable of reading and transmitting data via a microchip? Doubt it.

If it is a tattoo that would be a very very easy thing to do worldwide which is what the mark will be, a worldwide thing.

As someone else already mentioned (and I alluded to) it is also very likely the mark will be an action or mentality that associates said person with the beast.

13. Jwlickliter

Jwlickliter Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I get your point but if this chip really is there won't be a 3rd world. They died off from it cause they couldn't buy or sell. Fixing the over population problem at the same time

Just sayin.

14. friend of

friend of Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,738
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Let's all get microchipped so we can be controlled by nerds like Bill Gates cause that's trendy

15. Jwlickliter

Jwlickliter Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Bill gates calls it "sheeple"

16. friend of

friend of Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,738
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Sheople

17. Jwlickliter

Jwlickliter Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    "Asexual-cranium-in-rectum-propagation" ok so like I think we're seriously better off without the internet.

18. Jwlickliter

Jwlickliter Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    But for real. The mark is mind control. That should be clear.

19. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,782
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Either way you look at it, its a wonderful way to get people "comfortable" with the idea of having something put in or on their body, seeming very innocent/easy/quick/convenient, we live in a drive thru window kinda world.

20. HighCherub

HighCherub Active Member

+157
    United States
    Calvinist
    Single
    US-Republican
    The Apocalypse of John is almost entirely symbolic. It is blatantly so- the most cryptic book in the Bible to be exact.

And yet, we're going to take this part literally :scratch:

What I see personally is the accepted gesture of salute today- right hand to forehead- a loyalty to a corrupted government.