Manhattan, KS
✟188,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you believe the mark of the beast is?

Not something yet revealed that is for sure. What does scripture say about the Mark of the Beast?

Revelation 13:16-17

Two things here disqualify the microchip, really three.

The Mark will be "put" on their right hand or FOREHEAD. I do not ever see anyone getting the microchip on or in their forehead.

Second is the Mark is the name of the beast or his number. The microchip makes for good conspiracy talk, but it is neither the name or number of the beast. Unless you know who the beast is and if you do then I would love to know too.

Thirdly, the Mark is meant to be a sign of beast worship. So again, unless we know who the beast is then we cannot know what the mark is.

Given what scripture states about the topic the mark cannot be a microchip. It may be a tattoo but I wouldn't put it past the idea to say the mark is a figurative symbol. It is not even the only visible "mark" spoken of in Revelation. For in Revelation 5:3 God "seals" his servants on the foreheads with a protective symbol. Even in Deuteronomy 11:18 we are tie as symbols God's word on our hands and forehead.

It all comes down to two things though just to reiterate. The microchip can't go on the forehead so that disqualifies it. The mark is meant as a symbol of worship to the beast and as such until we know who the beast is the microchip cannot be the mark.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not something yet revealed that is for sure. What does scripture say about the Mark of the Beast?

Revelation 13:16-17

Two things here disqualify the microchip, really three.

The Mark will be "put" on their right hand or FOREHEAD. I do not ever see anyone getting the microchip on or in their forehead.

Second is the Mark is the name of the beast or his number. The microchip makes for good conspiracy talk, but it is neither the name or number of the beast. Unless you know who the beast is and if you do then I would love to know too.

Thirdly, the Mark is meant to be a sign of beast worship. So again, unless we know who the beast is then we cannot know what the mark is.

Given what scripture states about the topic the mark cannot be a microchip. It may be a tattoo but I wouldn't put it past the idea to say the mark is a figurative symbol. It is not even the only visible "mark" spoken of in Revelation. For in Revelation 5:3 God "seals" his servants on the foreheads with a protective symbol. Even in Deuteronomy 11:18 we are tie as symbols God's word on our hands and forehead.

It all comes down to two things though just to reiterate. The microchip can't go on the forehead so that disqualifies it. The mark is meant as a symbol of worship to the beast and as such until we know who the beast is the microchip cannot be the mark.
One thing to keep in mind is that the Scriptures tell us that those who do not receive the mark of the beast will not be able to buy or sell (Rev. 13:17). Having said that, I believe the microchip, if not the mark of the beast, will still play a key role in controlling the masses and cutting people off from not being able to buy or sell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One thing to keep in mind is that the Scriptures tell us that those who do not receive the mark of the beast will not be able to buy or sell (Rev. 13:17). Having said that, I believe the microchip, if not the mark of the beast, will still play a key role in controlling the masses and cutting people off from not being able to buy or sell.

It is possible sure but how likely?

Think of third world countries where they don't even have electronics. Are they all suddenly going to get microchips and have electronic devices capable of reading and transmitting data via a microchip? Doubt it.

If it is a tattoo that would be a very very easy thing to do worldwide which is what the mark will be, a worldwide thing.

As someone else already mentioned (and I alluded to) it is also very likely the mark will be an action or mentality that associates said person with the beast.

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is possible sure but how likely?

Think of third world countries where they don't even have electronics. Are they all suddenly going to get microchips and have electronic devices capable of reading and transmitting data via a microchip? Doubt it.

If it is a tattoo that would be a very very easy thing to do worldwide which is what the mark will be, a worldwide thing.

As someone else already mentioned (and I alluded to) it is also very likely the mark will be an action or mentality that associates said person with the beast.

I get your point but if this chip really is there won't be a 3rd world. They died off from it cause they couldn't buy or sell. Fixing the over population problem at the same time

Just sayin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Either way you look at it, its a wonderful way to get people "comfortable" with the idea of having something put in or on their body, seeming very innocent/easy/quick/convenient, we live in a drive thru window kinda world.

Upvote 0

HighCherub

Jul 20, 2017
Richmond, VA
✟4,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What do you believe the mark of the beast is?

The Apocalypse of John is almost entirely symbolic. It is blatantly so- the most cryptic book in the Bible to be exact.

And yet, we're going to take this part literally :scratch:

What I see personally is the accepted gesture of salute today- right hand to forehead- a loyalty to a corrupted government.

Upvote 0