Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Hello, I made a YouTube video of where I believe heaven is.
Let me know what you think. You can also visit my channel.
Cecil Lewis

Amen, and thanks for sharing. I see Heaven in physical terms. God lives in the 3rd Heaven, which is actually the Multiverse. In this Multiverse is an enormous amount of air, dust and water, God made in the beginning. Inside the water was where Adam's firmament, which contained his Earth, was placed. Gen 1:6-8

Another Heaven can be found in the dust of the Multiverse. It's a world of darkness and death and no man escapes the death of this world. It's inhabitants believe that they know more than God because they have been given a mind like Gods Gen 3:22. It's where the Curtain, which is the dust surrounding us, keeps us from seeing the Multiverse where God is physically today, preparing a perfect physical paradise for His children.

The 3rd Heaven is also called the New Heaven and New Earth wherein dwells righteousness. It's God's perfect world sometimes referred to as His rest but it is different from Adam's world or the present world since it had no morning and no evening, no beginning and no end. God's rest is Eternity since there is no death there and when it is filled with Christians, God will rest or cease to create other Christians, since God's perfect work has now been brought to perfection or finished, which is the end result of ALL of God's perfect works. It's host (inhabitants) will sing God's praises forever.

Gen 2:1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and ALL the host of them.

God bless you

Upvote 0