Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I’m working on my 4th book called, “The Heavenly Tabernacle” in which I’m advocating a new, or let’s say “less explored” grand theme of the book of Revelation. So many Bible scholars and students of eschatology focus on the unraveling mysteries; such as the meaning of the number 666, or who, when, and where the beast might be. I will be arguing that these end-times enthusiasts are completely missing the grand theme of the book . . . that the book of Revelation is about worship, and more specifically, worship in the Heavenly Tabernacle.

There are 10 celebrations of worship throughout the Book of Revelation, and after each celebration, something remarkable happens. Just as there were 10 plagues in the Exodus account until Pharaoh let the people of Israel go, the enemies of God are driven out of their strongholds and judged through the course of these 10 celebrations of worship.

I’m interested in discussing this theme and a number of sub-topics that flow out of the premise, such as: what and why is the Millennial Kingdom? When is the Rapture? and who are the 144,000? Any opinions, objections, or criticisms along the way are welcome.

Eprom

Nov 25, 2004
Central Valley, California
✟3,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Eprom

Nov 25, 2004
✟3,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The book of Hebrews discusses how Christ is now the High Priest in the order of MELCHIZEDEK, and the Heavenly Tabernacle from chapter 5 to chapter 13, and here we find specific references throughout the book of Revelation regarding the Heavenly Tabernacle / Temple in Revelation 3:12, 7:15, 11:1, 19, 13:6, 14:15, 15:5, 6, 8, 16:1, 17, 21:3, 22. However, we can also find specific references to or allusions to all of the elements within the Wilderness Tabernacle / Temple, including: The Menorah Rev 1:10 - 16, The Brazen Sea Rev 4:2, 15:2, The Lamb Sacrifice Rev 5:5-6, The Priesthood Rev 5:9, 10, The Altar Rev 6:9-10, 8:3, The Ark of the Covenant Rev 11:19, and The Showbread Table Rev 14:14-20.

Upvote 0

Eprom

Nov 25, 2004
✟3,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Ministry of the Priesthood is a significant theme throughout Revelation, as we find angels acting as priests throughout the book: 1) Living Creatures surround God's throne just as the Levitical Priests would carry the Ark of the Covenant Rev 4:5-10 2) The living creatures and the twenty-four elders carrying bowels of incense Rev 5:8 3) Angels and the living creatures worshiping God Rev 5:11-12 4) Angels blowing trumpets just as the Levitical Priests did so at Jericho Rev 8-11 (5 An angel takes a golden censer from the altar to the golden altar Rev 8:3 6) Angel administers little book to John Rev 10:8-11 as a priest would administer a scroll in Num 5:23 7) Angels carry out ceremonial actions as a priest would in Temple worship Rev 14:14-19 8) Angels come out of the temple of the tabernacle of testimony in heaven with the 7 plagues as priest would bring out bowls of water during the libation ceremony of Sukkot Rev 15:5-8

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m working on my 4th book called, “The Heavenly Tabernacle” in which I’m advocating a new, or let’s say “less explored” grand theme of the book of Revelation. So many Bible scholars and students of eschatology focus on the unraveling mysteries; such as the meaning of the number 666, or who, when, and where the beast might be. I will be arguing that these end-times enthusiasts are completely missing the grand theme of the book . . . that the book of Revelation is about worship, and more specifically, worship in the Heavenly Tabernacle.

There are 10 celebrations of worship throughout the Book of Revelation, and after each celebration, something remarkable happens. Just as there were 10 plagues in the Exodus account until Pharaoh let the people of Israel go, the enemies of God are driven out of their strongholds and judged through the course of these 10 celebrations of worship.

I’m interested in discussing this theme and a number of sub-topics that flow out of the premise, such as: what and why is the Millennial Kingdom? When is the Rapture? and who are the 144,000? Any opinions, objections, or criticisms along the way are welcome.

Upvote 0