Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Guys, I just wanted to say that I did something wrong and right now I'm here to fix what I did. I tried standing up for a friend that I still really love as a father figure, but I shouldn't have gotten involved in it when I didn't have all the facts as I accidentally hurt people and I'm not a mean person in the slightest and I don't want to hurt people.

So I really don't know what's going on in the fight with two friends of mine, but it's not my fight and so I totally wash my hands in it and I shouldn't have made accusations about a certain website and people that I didn't know anything about. So I apologize. Lesson learned for everyone. Just stay out stuff that isn't any of your business. Not that I'm going to throw away my loyalty and trust of my friend though, I just really don't want to fight anymore.

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Guys, I just wanted to say that I did something wrong and right now I'm here to fix what I did. I tried standing up for a friend that I still really love as a father figure, but I shouldn't have gotten involved in it when I didn't have all the facts as I accidentally hurt people and I'm not a mean person in the slightest and I don't want to hurt people.

So I really don't know what's going on in the fight with two friends of mine, but it's not my fight and so I totally wash my hands in it and I shouldn't have made accusations about a certain website and people that I didn't know anything about. So I apologize. Lesson learned for everyone. Just stay out stuff that isn't any of your business. Not that I'm going to throw away my loyalty and trust of my friend though, I just really don't want to fight anymore.

Best to leave judgement up to the Lord ... He is the only one who knows a persons heart ... He is the only one that has ALL the true facts.

We are called to peace.

John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Matthew 5:9
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Romans 12:18
If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Don't feel too bad. Some times you need to back your friends no matter how wrong they are. That's what it means to be ride or die. Sometimes loyalty is much more important than being correct.

I sure hope you can tag people here because @JohnDB needs to see this.

Upvote 0