Please please help! I dont know what to do!

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Id trust her with anything. We were each others closest friends already. I know she does love me, my concern is that satan MADE her love me tho
Satan can't make anyone love. He has no love, and he wouldn't want two Christians to be together and love and serve God.
God IS love, 1 John 4:8.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Id trust her with anything. We were each others closest friends already. I know she does love me, my concern is that satan MADE her love me tho
With God, you can be sure, not just wondering. So, if you are not sure, trust God to make you sure.

And Jesus does say,

"if you love those who love you, what reward have you?" (in Matthew 5:46)

So, instead of being concerned about if she loves you . . . Jesus is concerned about if she loves any and all people. First is if she loves the way Jesus wants and you are helping her with this.

So, the trick of Satan can be to have you worrying only about if she loves you! - - instead of being concerned about what Jesus wants.

And as you grow in loving all people, this has you in God's love so your relating with one another gets better and you are not in the dark worrying and wondering. With God we have His light and confidence.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
So, the trick of Satan can be to have you worrying only about if she loves you! - - instead of being concerned about what Jesus wants.
Excellent point. It should never be all about what we want but who God wants us to be with. Maybe God is willing to give a green light on a couple to be just that......But he gets to decide.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm not judging you. Jesus is your judge.

It's beyond ridiculous that you went to satan to for counsel??

Psalm chapter 50 to document, God won't listen to the wicked prayers. Anyone who claims Christian, would never seek out satan.

Luke 10:19. Jesus gave Christian people power over satan and evil spirits. Christian people use Jesus name to order satan and evil spirits away from our home.

I hope you repent sins to God and change your ways fast.

Philippians chapter 3:18. Satan is enemy of the cross. Those who follow satan are enemies of the cross.
The wicked will go to sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked until judgement day.

I hope you learn from this and get your act together.

Repent and conform to God's standard.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not judging you. Jesus is your judge.

It's beyond ridiculous that you went to satan to for counsel??

Psalm chapter 50 to document, God won't listen to the wicked prayers. Anyone who claims Christian, would never seek out satan.

Luke 10:19. Jesus gave Christian people power over satan and evil spirits. Christian people use Jesus name to order satan and evil spirits away from our home.

I hope you repent sins to God and change your ways fast.

Philippians chapter 3:18. Satan is enemy of the cross. Those who follow satan are enemies of the cross.
The wicked will go to sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked until judgement day.

I hope you learn from this and get your act together.
It's likely you either didn't read the OP or you have no idea what OCD is.
This is harsh.

Upvote 0

Harley.

Jul 5, 2022
Us
✟43,670.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have you ever seen someone on the beach throw a fressbee with much force. Take that thought and throw it away the same way with much force. Satan can't put LOVE in anyone. He has no LOVE in him so how can he give something he doesn't have? Also stop having more faith in the devil and put MORE faith in God and what he's doing in your GF's life. Greater, greater, GREATER is he (Jesus) who is in her then he (the devil) who is in the world. 1 Jn 4:4
You sir just changed my entire way of viewing this. Your completely right, the devil cannot cause love. If anything this is the devil trying to confuse me. Thank you so much and God bless you sir. Really, thank you.

Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You sir just changed my entire way of viewing this. Your completely right, the devil cannot cause love. If anything this is the devil trying to confuse me. Thank you so much and God bless you sir. Really, thank you.
Thanks I appreciate that. I try to make it totally about what God is saying to us though so take that as God through his word speaking to you. So it is God which changed your entire way of viewing it not really me. I just try to be his messenger giving his words of comfort. We both just need to really give thanks to God. :)

Reactions: Harley.
Upvote 0