Please please help! I dont know what to do!

Harley.

Jul 5, 2022
Us
✟43,670.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ive known my gf for almost 2 years now. But recently Ive started thinking about how she and I originally started talking about being more then just friends.
You see, I have OCD. Have for 17 years. And for the past 3 years my ocd has been very spiritual based. About a year and a half ago I went through this period where I thought that if I didnt pray to satan about certain things, something bad would happen. Thankfully I didnt give into this many times, but I did a few times. One of the times was about having her confess her love for me. Keep in mind we were just friends at this time. I asked satan to make her tell me withing five days that she loved me. Sure enough on the fifth day she confessed her love to me. Could this have been a coincidence? Yes. Is it probably a coincidence? Also yes. But I don't wanna take that chance, and I dont know what to do. Please help.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ive known my gf for almost 2 years now. But recently Ive started thinking about how she and I originally started talking about being more then just friends.
You see, I have OCD. Have for 17 years. And for the past 3 years my ocd has been very spiritual based. About a year and a half ago I went through this period where I thought that if I didnt pray to satan about certain things, something bad would happen. Thankfully I didnt give into this many times, but I did a few times. One of the times was about having her confess her love for me. Keep in mind we were just friends at this time. I asked satan to make her tell me withing five days that she loved me. Sure enough on the fifth day she confessed her love to me. Could this have been a coincidence? Yes. Is it probably a coincidence? Also yes. But I don't wanna take that chance, and I dont know what to do. Please help.
You might want to talk to a priest or preacher about your OCD and your dark prayers. I have OCD myself, but luckily not a spiritual kind. Also, only pray to God, no one else. Satan can masquerade as a person of light, but he will only do that to break you. Trust only in the Lord God.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Harley.

Jul 5, 2022
Us
✟43,670.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You might want to talk to a priest or preacher about your OCD and your dark prayers. I have OCD myself, but luckily not a spiritual kind. Also, only pray to God, no one else. Satan can masquerade as a person of light, but he will only do that to break you. Trust only in the Lord God.
I havent prayed to satan since that stupid stupid move. Over a year ago. But now I don't know what to do. I can't talk to a priest due to where im located atm. So im kind of stuck. I love this woman to bits and I don't want to hurt her by breaking up with her. She has nothing to do with this. This is all my fault and I realize that. I just don't know what to do...

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I havent prayed to satan since that stupid stupid move. Over a year ago. But now I don't know what to do. I can't talk to a priest due to where im located atm. So im kind of stuck. I love this woman to bits and I don't want to hurt her by breaking up with her. She has nothing to do with this. This is all my fault and I realize that. I just don't know what to do...
You might want to relocate yourself, and talk to a pastor in secret.

Upvote 0

Harley.

Jul 5, 2022
Us
✟43,670.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You live too far from a religious leader? May I ask why you can not go up to your local church and ask him/her after the sermon or mass?
I dont really want to discuss it on public forums. Theres just personal things stopping me rn. Ive had to start taking part in a online church for now just to show u how deperate I am lol

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dont really want to discuss it on public forums. Theres just personal things stopping me rn. Ive had to start taking part in a online church for now just to show u how deperate I am lol
Ok. I'll let other folks help you here, as I am not that good with understanding people. God bless, and I said some prayers for you. I'll pass the baton to other Christian Forum users.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
About a year and a half ago I went through this period where I thought that if I didnt pray to satan about certain things, something bad would happen. Thankfully I didnt give into this many times, but I did a few times.
OK but are you a Christian YES or NO? Did you do this in a moment of weakness? Not really understanding where you're coming from.
I asked satan to make her tell me withing five days that she loved me. Sure enough on the fifth day she confessed her love to me. Could this have been a coincidence? Yes. Is it probably a coincidence? Also yes. But I don't wanna take that chance, and I dont know what to do. Please help.
Take a chance at what? What are you asking?

Upvote 0

Harley.

Jul 5, 2022
Us
✟43,670.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OK but are you a Christian YES or NO? Did you do this in a moment of weakness? Not really understanding where you're coming from.

Take a chance at what? What are you asking?
Yes I am a christian. I don't fully remember why I did, but If I had to guess, I was getting sick and tired of the ocd thoughts and just figured it would shut them up or something like that.

As for the chance, if this relationship is from the devil, nothing good will come of it. Thats the chance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't worry the Lord is with you. He will protect and forgive you. You didn't do anything that was unforgivable, lesson learned. Now just turn back to God and rest in His love.
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes I am a christian. I don't fully remember why I did, but If I had to guess, I was getting sick and tired of the ocd thoughts and just figured it would shut them up or something like that.
OK don't try to figure out why you did it that doesn't matter now. Doing what you did in God's sight is really no different than anyones elses sins....including mine.....you just ask the Lord to forgive you and he said he's faithful and justto forgive you and cleanse you from all unrightoesness. His precious blood will or has if you've asked forgiveness has blotted all that out. You're justifed....just as if you'd never sinned.
As for the chance, if this relationship is from the devil, nothing good will come of it. Thats the chance.
So is this girl a Christian?

Upvote 0

Harley.

Jul 5, 2022
Us
✟43,670.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OK don't try to figure out why you did it that doesn't matter now. Doing what you did in God's sight is really no different than anyones elses sins....including mine.....you just ask the Lord to forgive you and he said he's faithful and justto forgive you and cleanse you from all unrightoesness. His precious blood will or has if you've asked forgiveness has blotted all that out. You're justifed....just as if you'd never sinned.

So is this girl a Christian?
Yes she is a christian.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes she is a christian.
So if she is a Christian and you are too then you both pray to the Lord as to what his will is. Can't prove this but I think God puts some people together for a specific reason in ministry. With others he says if both of you are Christians then you may marry. The main thing is not to be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. Now as for the devil....forget about him. Doesn't matter what he says about it or whether he put the thought in your girl friends mind to say she loves you. Just forget about all that anyway. If God says YES all is a green ,,,,,

light when it comes to you two that's the ONLY thing you have to think about. You can say I HAVE God's Green Light, and if God is for us who can be against us? The answer? NO ONE.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So if she is a Christian and you are too then you both pray to the Lord as to what his will is. Can't prove this but I think God puts some people together for a specific reason in ministry. With others he says if both of you are Christians then you may marry. The main thing is not to be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. Now as for the devil....forget about him. Doesn't matter what he says about it or whether he put the thought in your girl friends mind to say she loves you. Just forget about all that anyway. If God says YES all is a green ,,,,,

light when it comes to you two that's the ONLY thing you have to think about. You can say I HAVE God's Green Light, and if God is for us who can be against us? The answer? NO ONE.
I agree with you Bobber. You have a way with explaining how to help folks with religious needs better than I can. :) Another thing: Harley can do all things through Christ which strengthens him, as paraphrased from Philippians 4:13.

Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I agree with you Bobber. You have a way with explaining how to help folks with religious needs better than I can. :) Another thing: Harley can do all things through Christ which strengthens him, as paraphrased from Philippians 4:13.
Thanks I try to help. And yes that's a good verse of scripture you gave for him to remember. :)

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks I try to help. And yes that's a good verse of scripture you gave for him to remember. :)
You're welcome bro/sir. Definitely, we must always think about that verse when we are feeling down.

Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First, do not pray to Satan >

"nor give place to the devil." (Ephesians 4:27)

Praying to him, I would say, is a way of giving place to him.

Also, I think you can tell if she loves you, without her saying so. If you can't tell, I would not go only by her word.

Also . . . do you trust her? I would not get very involved with someone I do not trust.

And does she help you get more mature in Jesus and how God has us loving any and all people? A Christian person can minister this to you.

And so can a real pastor. So, you need to share with a real pastor who ministers for you to get real correction in your character and find out how to relate the way God's word says to relate with other Christians. Or else you probably are not going to do well only with her.

Upvote 0

Harley.

Jul 5, 2022
Us
✟43,670.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First, do not pray to Satan >

"nor give place to the devil." (Ephesians 4:27)

Praying to him, I would say, is a way of giving place to him.

Also, I think you can tell if she loves you, without her saying so. If you can't tell, I would not go only by her word.

Also . . . do you trust her? I would not get very involved with someone I do not trust.

And does she help you get more mature in Jesus and how God has us loving any and all people? A Christian person can minister this to you.

And so can a real pastor. So, you need to share with a real pastor who ministers for you to get real correction in your character and find out how to relate the way God's word says to relate with other Christians. Or else you probably are not going to do well only with her.
Id trust her with anything. We were each others closest friends already. I know she does love me, my concern is that satan MADE her love me tho

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Id trust her with anything. We were each others closest friends already. I know she does love me, my concern is that satan MADE her love me tho
Have you ever seen someone on the beach throw a fressbee with much force. Take that thought and throw it away the same way with much force. Satan can't put LOVE in anyone. He has no LOVE in him so how can he give something he doesn't have? Also stop having more faith in the devil and put MORE faith in God and what he's doing in your GF's life. Greater, greater, GREATER is he (Jesus) who is in her then he (the devil) who is in the world. 1 Jn 4:4

Upvote 0