Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
All of the earth is now under the weight of sin and satan. That is why evil and bad thing now exist.

Originally God creation was not like it is now and eventually God will return the creation back to its original sinless condition.

I understand, but wouldn`t this take million of years perhap? If so, what is god solution for an ending existance here on earth like people say it`s gonna happen, I mean when the sun explodes or something like people say it`s gonna happen :p

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
John said that if you dont have love for your brothers and sisters in Christ then you simply don't know God.

I would call having so much hatred for your fellow believers that you would prefer not to go to heaven if other people would be there a possible sign/indication of what John was speaking of. (aka not having a deep knowledge of God)

In which case, some prayer might be in order to receive a heart with the capacity to love..

Where is said that not loving a person is then hating a person. Lets say I do not love you but i also do not hate you.

If you want to make a case that love is required to receive eternal life. Then that would have to be made from the Gospel of John.
Being that the Gospel of John is the only book of the Bible written specifically to tell people how to have life (eternal life).

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Where is said that not loving a person is then hating a person. Lets say I do not love you but i also do not hate you.

If you want to make a case that love is required to receive eternal life. Then that would have to be made from the Gospel of John.
Being that the Gospel of John is the only book of the Bible written specifically to tell people how to have life (eternal life).

I quoted one of the verses already which says that. Anyway, I'm just trying to share a Biblical teaching and not insult anyone, so I'm out of the conversation... I'm certainly not going to argue when I've already quoted one verse.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I understand, but wouldn`t this take million of years perhap? If so, what is god solution for an ending existance here on earth like people say it`s gonna happen, I mean when the sun explodes or something like people say it`s gonna happen :p

No this current earth will be destroyed by fire, and then the new one will be created. I am sure quite fast.

A lot of questions like you are asking is not really answered in detail in the Bible so really we do not know the full picture.

Upvote 0

Principium

Jun 10, 2019
Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Yes I understand what you`re saying to him because I often find myself not wanting to be around people anymore because they act sexual, swears alot and so forth I`m still not that sure about it now ether, but I guess I have to show love sort of to find it in my to do so still after all

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I quoted one of the verses already which says that. Anyway, I'm just trying to share a Biblical teaching and not insult anyone, so I'm out of the conversation... I'm certainly not going to argue when I've already quoted one verse.

Ok, so one verse is more important than a whole Bible book.

Upvote 0

Principium

Jun 10, 2019
Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No this current earth will be destroyed by fire, and then the new one will be created. I am sure quite fast.

A lot of questions like you are asking is not really answered in detail in the Bible so really we do not know the full picture.

Okay, I understand a new planet will be created, kinda exciting though really, a brand new planet to explore

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yes I understand what you`re saying to him because I often find myself not wanting to be around people anymore because they act sexual, swears alot and so forth I`m still not that sure about it now ether, but I guess I have to show love sort of to find it in my to do so still after all

I am not a people person myself, but i do not hate people. I do get mad at people, but getting mad at someone is not hating them.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Okay, I understand a new planet will be created, kinda exciting though really, a brand new planet to explore

No new planet, a new earth.

If you have not read my signature below, I am a biblical flat earther

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I see, yes I agree

And i will add i do not get mad at people with out a cause.
Like a month ago a person next door was having trees cut down and the tree service cut down one of my trees.
I was mad for sure but i did not hate that person.

Upvote 0

Principium

Jun 10, 2019
Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
And i will add i do not get mad at people with out a cause.
Like a month ago a person next door was having trees cut down and the tree service cut down one of my trees.
I was mad for sure but i did not hate that person.

Yes, alot of things happen in this world which could make one angry but we still go on :p

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You believe the planet is flat?

I believe Gods creation is flat and stationary. Heaven (where we have been talking about) is right above our heads above the blue. God is really not far away and is actually looking down on His creation from above.

Upvote 0

Principium

Jun 10, 2019
Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I believe Gods creation is flat and stationary. Heaven (where we have been talking about) is right above our heads above the blue. God is really not far away and is actually looking down on His creation from above.

But I mean ... since the planet is spinning around like everything else, wouldn`t it create a round planet in the end then because of the gravity?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but this generation of people today they talk alot sexually and swears alot and so forth, how can god stop they from doing it in heaven?
First, if they ARE in heaven, they will not want to do it. But also, never doubt that God can transform people.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
But I mean ... since the planet is spinning around like everything else, wouldn`t it create a round planet in the end then because of the gravity?

Well that is what science has lead everyone to believe is our earth.

But that is not the earth described in the Bible.
The earth is not moving nothing is moving but the sun, moon and stars

Upvote 0

Principium

Jun 10, 2019
Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well that is what science has lead everyone to believe is our earth.

But that is not the earth described in the Bible.
The earth is not moving nothing is moving but the sun, moon and stars

But again ... how is water held in place if it had egdes?

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, so one verse is more important than a whole Bible book.

Again, I really don't care to needlessly argue, but there is a clear difference between a requirement for salvation and a sign or indication of a heart that's been saved.

Love is in the sign of a heart that's been saved and knows God category.

Upvote 0