How do you feel about the Westboro Baptist Church

S

straydog

The KKK is a hate group, why would you say otherwise?

They don't preach Jesus, they preach conformity to a certain set of rules with Jesus tacked on. They exhibit all the signs of a cult group.

The KKK is not a hate group....

I never realized a Christian organization was hate....

is it hate that blacks commit more crimes than whites?
is it hate that the blacks in South Africa target whites?
is it hate for a white Christian group to accept whites only,but not for a Jewish organization to accept Jews only or a black organization to accept blacks only....

use common sense...

Upvote 0

tyronem

Presbyterian Baptist with Pentecostal leanings
Jun 19, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟15,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The KKK is not a hate group....

I never realized a Christian organization was hate....

is it hate that blacks commit more crimes than whites?
is it hate that the blacks in South Africa target whites?
is it hate for a white Christian group to accept whites only,but not for a Jewish organization to accept Jews only or a black organization to accept blacks only....

use common sense...

That would have to be right up there with the stupidest comments i have ever seen on these forums.

The KKK incite violence and carry out violence against anyone who is not white.

The clan rule book states that the touch of a non-white person is pollution

The KKK are NOT Christian. The definition of Christian is to be CHRIST LIKE. Test any clan member against the Bible and they will FAIL the TEST.

Upvote 0
S

straydog

That would have to be right up there with the stupidest comments i have ever seen on these forums.

The KKK incite violence and carry out violence against anyone who is not white.

The clan rule book states that the touch of a non-white person is pollution

The KKK are NOT Christian. The definition of Christian is to be CHRIST LIKE. Test any clan member against the Bible and they will FAIL the TEST.

You have written false!

Since when do they incite Violence against non-whites?

Since when do they state ''a non-white person is pollution''?

The KKK is Christian...

Read this....

Ku Klux Klan LLC. - FAQ page

Pull yourself away from TV...

Hey,if you want hate...

SOUTH AFRICA PROJECT

Upvote 0
S

straydog

I googled "Ku Klux Klan Violence history" and received 13,800,000 results.

Googled it and learn.

You do know the KKK killed whites???

LEARN!!!!

Here are some more shocking statistics: More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.

About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992. In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S. Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.

Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites. Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.

On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites. Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

1.3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial. Between 1964 and 1994, more than 45,000 people were killed in interracial murders in the U.S., compared to 58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam and 38,000 killed in Korea.

The above stats were collected by an Australian reporter, Neil Sheehan, who dug out half-concealed U.S. crime figures for an article in the Sydney Morning Herald (May 2, 1995). The contents of his article, he commented, could not possibly be published or discussed in the U.S. mainstream media.

One wonders how many Whites have to be killed by Blacks before the N.Y. Times and Dan Rather break the conspiratorial silence about the number of White casualties in the guerrilla war being waged against them by Blacks. Paved With Good Intentions, a book by Jared Taylor, also studies crime statistics by race. It must be stressed that Blacks make up only 12% of the population according to the 1990 U.S. census (and Black males about 6%), but they commit a vastly disproportionate number of violent crime.

Mr. Taylor reveals: 1) 58% of all arrests for weapons violations are Blacks. 2) 46% of all arrests for violent crimes are Blacks. 3) 73% of all "justified self-defense" killings are committed by Blacks. 4) 60.5% of all Blacks are armed with some type of weapon at all times. 5) 98% of all youths arrested for gun fights in Atlanta are Blacks.

In 1989, the FBI reported the following:

A) Blacks commit 8 times more assaults than Whites. B) Blacks commit 9 times more rapes than Whites. C) Blacks commit 14 times more murders than Whites. D) Blacks commit 19 times more armed robberies. E) Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than White neighborhoods. F) There were 629,000 interracial attacks committed in 1985 (the last year the FBI "chose" to report this information). Some nine out of every ten were committed by Blacks against Whites. G. Black males (6% of the population) make up 46% of the nation's prison population.

Upvote 0

tyronem

Presbyterian Baptist with Pentecostal leanings
Jun 19, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟15,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have written false!

Since when do they incite Violence against non-whites?

Since when do they state ''a non-white person is pollution''?

The KKK is Christian...

Read this....

Ku Klux Klan LLC. - FAQ page

Pull yourself away from TV...

Hey,if you want hate...

SOUTH AFRICA PROJECT

Pull myself away from scientific and historical research to read clan propaganda, YEAH RIGHT.

You tell that to the thousands of non-whites murdered by the KKK

Some truth you are blind to

Ku Klux Klan -- Extremism in America

specifically

The Ku Klux Klan first emerged following the Civil War as America’s first true terrorist group. Since its inception, the Ku Klux Klan has seen several cycles of growth and collapse, and in some of these cycles the Klan has been more extreme than in others. In all of its incarnations, however, the Klan has maintained its dual heritage of hate and violence.

What the FBI have to say about the KKK

FBI — Hate Crimes

Upvote 0
S

straydog

Pull myself away from scientific and historical research to read clan propaganda, YEAH RIGHT.

You tell that to the thousands of non-whites murdered by the KKK

Some truth you are blind to

Ku Klux Klan -- Extremism in America

specifically

The Ku Klux Klan first emerged following the Civil War as America’s first true terrorist group. Since its inception, the Ku Klux Klan has seen several cycles of growth and collapse, and in some of these cycles the Klan has been more extreme than in others. In all of its incarnations, however, the Klan has maintained its dual heritage of hate and violence.

What the FBI have to say about the KKK

FBI — Hate Crimes

Ignorance,pure ignorance..

You would take someone else's word but not read the actual source yourself???

The Jewish defense league has been targeted by the FBI - that is more of a threat to peace lovin' Americans....

The Jewish Defense League (JDL) is a Jewish organization whose stated goal is to "protect Jews from antisemitism by whatever means necessary".[1] While the group asserts that it "unequivocally condemns terrorism", and states that it has a "strict no-tolerance policy against terrorism and other felonious acts,"[2] it was described as "a right-wing terrorist group" by the Federal Bureau of Investigation[3] in 2001. [4] According to the FBI, the JDL has been involved in plotting terrorist attacks within the United States.[3]

1)The KKK murdered whites,why did you not mention that? Are you brainwashed by the media's lies????
2)Why didn't you mention anything about black on white crime?How blacks commit more than whites?

You see,brainwashed Christian - it is alright to say black pride,alright to say Jewish pride,alright to say Gay pride,but White pride is forbidden as racist!

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟23,842.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
1)The KKK murdered whites,why did you not mention that? Are you brainwashed by the media's lies????
Then the question is why are we saying that the KKK is a Christian organisation at all, Commandment VI: You shall not Murder

2)Why didn't you mention anything about black on white crime?How blacks commit more than whites?
This is an irrelevant point.

You see,brainwashed Christian - it is alright to say black pride,alright to say Jewish pride,alright to say Gay pride,but White pride is forbidden as racist!
None of those are Christian things to say, rather we have pride in the death and resurrection, saving grace of our God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

straydog

Then the question is why are we saying that the KKK is a Christian organisation at all, Commandment VI: You shall not Murder

This is an irrelevant point.

None of those are Christian things to say, rather we have pride in the death and resurrection, saving grace of our God.

Blacks on white crime is NOT an irrelevant point!
Why didn't you mention it????

Is the Roman Catholic Church a Christian organization??
I take it they murdered people,once upon a time,and hey all their congregation would obviously have been white European,RIGHT?

So is it wrong to have white pride?

Even though whites have basically had a major impact on the world?

Explorers,civilizations,rule,Religion,Literature,Arts,Music etc etc

...and since no race is equal... since when are all races equal?

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟23,842.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Blacks on white crime is NOT an irrelevant point!
Why didn't you mention it????
All crime is crime, just as all sin is sin.

Is the Roman Catholic Church a Christian organization??
The main difference is that the RCC tries to make its first purpose as the preaching of Christ, the KKK on the other hand makes its first purpose violence and hatred towards people that don't fit into their idealised world.

I take it they murdered people,once upon a time,and hey all their congregation would obviously have been white European,RIGHT?
No their congregation is quite diverse and I'd hardly say that Mediterranean European is similar enough to Aryan for your point to be valid.

So is it wrong to have white pride?
Pride in anything other than the Cross is severely misplaced

Even though whites have basically had a major impact on the world?

Explorers,civilizations,rule,Religion,Literature,Arts,Music etc etc
Irrelevant, the one man to make the biggest impact on the world was a middle-eastern man(not white) who was a curse to all nations and was killed in a political movement.

...and since no race is equal... since when are all races equal?
Since Christ!

Upvote 0
S

straydog

All crime is crime, just as all sin is sin.

The main difference is that the RCC tries to make its first purpose as the preaching of Christ, the KKK on the other hand makes its first purpose violence and hatred towards people that don't fit into their idealised world.

No their congregation is quite diverse and I'd hardly say that Mediterranean European is similar enough to Aryan for your point to be valid.

Pride in anything other than the Cross is severely misplaced

Irrelevant, the one man to make the biggest impact on the world was a middle-eastern man(not white) who was a curse to all nations and was killed in a political movement.

Since Christ!

All crime,do you read my posts?

Explain away the statistics,can you do that?

All your doing is ignoring the blacks and focusing on the whites,showing an otherwise very anti-white attitude....

SOUTH AFRICA

SOUTH AFRICA PROJECT

The KKK preaches Christ,you still do not understand the KKK
It does not preach hatred...

Ku Klux Klan LLC. - FAQ page - Religion
Ku Klux Klan LLC. - FAQ page - Non whites

The following were taken from pages 88-89 of the book, "Story of the Ku Klux Klan", by Col. Winfield Jones, 1921

September 24, 1920, the Chamber of Commerce of Yoakum, TX., accepted an offer of the Yoakum Klan to loan $30,000 to the city for the building and equipping of a public library. It was stipulated in the loan by the Klan that six Holy Bibles must be on file in the library, and the American flag was to fly over the building at all times.

The following are all from the years 1920 - 21:

On Sept. 17, in Richmond, Va., a police officer was killed by a criminal. The Richmond Klan sent $100 to the widow.

On Aug. 27, in Charleston, W.Va., Klansmen contributed $275 toward the support of the Old Ladies Home in Kanawha County.

In March the Charlottesville, Va., Klan gave $1,000 to the University of Virginia Centennial Endowment Fund.

November 24, the Henderson, TX. Klan gave $50 to two Negroes in needy circumstances.

October 1, the Atlanta Klan contributed $100 to help pay expenses of Confederate veterans from Atlanta to Houston, TX., at the annual reunion of the United Confederate Veterans.

Nov. 23, the Greenville, TX., Klan contributed $1,000 toward rebuilding Wesley College, which had been destroyed by fire.

On Christmas Day, 1921, the Atlanta, Ga., Klan contributed $125 to the Christmas fund for former slaves.

Nov. 25, the Memphis, TN., Klan gave $100 to the Red Cross.

Nov. 7, the Goliad, TX., Klan contributed $50 to a town citizen whose home and possessions had been destroyed by fire.

June 22, the San Antonio, TX., Klan gave $100 to the local Orphan's Home.

July 6, the Wharton, TX., Klan contributed $50 to a destitute widow.

July 9, the Cureo, TX., Klan gave $60 to help a man afflicted with tuberculosis.

Nov. 21, the Austin, TX., Klan sent $100 to the Salvation Army.

July 20, the Dallas, TX., Klan sent $100 to the Orphans' Home.

The Atlanta Klan gave $1,000 to the Agnes Scott Girls' School in that city.

Nov. 29, the Washington, D.C., Klan gave $100 to the Salvation Army.

Whites have had impact in the world? Do you choose to ignore that??????

Prove all races are equal? YOU CANNOT!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟732,930.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Explain away black on white crime?
Is that your reply to black on white crime statistics,with the addition of KKK violence to even it all out??????
Violence is violence. None of it is good....NONE!!! Your post earler saying that the KKK does not do violence is factually wrong. The KKK has a very rich history of partaking in Violence.

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟23,842.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
All crime,do you read my posts?
I have been now. There isn't really anything that makes any crime any worse because of the race of the people involved, except if it is fueled by racial prejudice, I'm not denying that these crimes are not. What I should also be stating is that the Christian response is NOT retaliation but rather LOVE!

Christ died for us while we were enemies of God, what then makes it right for us to kill those who kill us?

The following were taken from pages 88-89 of the book, "Story of the Ku Klux Klan", by Col. Winfield Jones, 1921

September 24, 1920, the Chamber of Commerce of Yoakum, TX., accepted an offer of the Yoakum Klan to loan $30,000 to the city for the building and equipping of a public library. It was stipulated in the loan by the Klan that six Holy Bibles must be on file in the library, and the American flag was to fly over the building at all times.
Who cares? What is the price of a life?
16th Street Baptist Church bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whites have had impact in the world? Do you choose to ignore that??????
No, it just pales in comparison to the impact that Christ had/has, Christ was not a white man

Prove all races are equal? YOU CANNOT!
For there is neither Israel nor Foreigner, Greek nor Barbarian, Slave nor Freeman, for you are all one in Christ. (A bit of liberty taken on my own part to emphasize what point Paul is actually making here)

Upvote 0
S

straydog

Violence is violence. None of it is good....NONE!!! Your post earler saying that the KKK does not do violence is factually wrong. The KKK has a very rich history of partaking in Violence.

Ah - the media side of KKK history,usually twist facts around...

As I know you will sooner of later say the KKK used violence against non-white but you will not say they used violence against whites? RIGHT?

And if ''Violence is violence''

What is your problem with the KKK?
Why don't you target the statistics I posted? oh wait,that would be racist!!!!

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟23,842.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Ah - the media side of KKK history,usually twist facts around...

As I know you will sooner of later say the KKK used violence against non-white but you will not say they used violence against whites? RIGHT?

And if ''Violence is violence''

What is your problem with the KKK?
Why don't you target the statistics I posted? oh wait,that would be racist!!!!

Whether they discriminate in who they direct their violence against is irrelevant, the whole concept of violence to a Christian is foreign until they are martyred!

Upvote 0
S

straydog

I have been now. There isn't really anything that makes any crime any worse because of the race of the people involved, except if it is fueled by racial prejudice, I'm not denying that these crimes are not. What I should also be stating is that the Christian response is NOT retaliation but rather LOVE!

Christ died for us while we were enemies of God, what then makes it right for us to kill those who kill us?

16th Street Baptist Church bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, it just pales in comparison to the impact that Christ had/has, Christ was not a white man

For there is neither Israel nor Foreigner, Greek nor Barbarian, Slave nor Freeman, for you are all one in Christ. (A bit of liberty taken on my own part to emphasize what point Paul is actually making here)

Your avoiding crime statistics...you still are....you do not even mention black on white....all you have done is to try to avoid them....

SOUTH AFRICA PROJECT

Between 1964 and 1994, more than 45,000 people were killed in interracial murders in the U.S., compared to 58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam and 38,000 killed in Korea.

Jesus was white...

LETTER TO TIBERIUS CAESAR FROM PONTIUS PILATE

(The original of this letter is in the library of Rome. An authenticated copy is in the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.)

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day, I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told that his name was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected, so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden coloured hair and His beard gave to His appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about thirty years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His hearers with their black beards and tawny complexions. Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he read in the words of all the philosophers, anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble, and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews - not the poor but the rich and powerful.

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having a morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron band to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb, as a guilty culprit, though He was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day. All in all He made a deep impression upon me and everyone because of His kindness, simplicity, humility and love.

Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken tirne to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health, calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offence and as others have said, we must agree truly this is the Son of God!

Your most obedient servant,

PONTIUS PILATE

Colossians 3:11:Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

IN speaking of the United States and Britain as modern Israel, it is necessary to remember certain things in order to avoid confusion.

First of all, the people of Israel were no more divided into tribes, but had, centuries before, passed into the more advanced stage of national organization. It is the natural progress of any progressive people. First, it is the family, then the tribes, then the nation embracing the tribes. We must think of Israel as a nation and a company of nations, no more called Israel, for the best of reasons, but called by the name, above all others, of sons or House of Isaac, or Saxons, with many other branch names.

Secondly, we must remember that they were not the original founders of Israel in the Isles - that is to say, in Britain - but they came in very late in British history, even a thousand years after the House of David had arrived and been established there.

We shall, therefore, approach the subject of the ten-tribed House of Israel as being the consideration of a branch of the Israel people which, late in history, arrived in Britain, and added their strength to those who had preceded thern.

We begin with the separation of the House of Israel from the House of Judah. Thereafter there were two nations in Palestine of the Israel stock, and their histories are separately recorded, with their separate lines of kings, in the books of Kings and Chronicles. Read them there, and be sure to read them separately.

Thence we find Israel carried captive to Halah, Habor, and the River Gozan. Professor Odlum says of this deportation:

"The distance to which Israel was carried from their own country in about 721 B.C. was not less than seven hundred miles in a north and east direction. The Syrian desert, the River Euphrates, the Mesopotamian region, the Tigris, and three ranges of the Kurdistan mountains intervened between Samaria and the new home of Israel in captivity. In this district were the cities and regions of Halah, Habor, and the River Gozan, which flowed into the Caspian Sea, as it does today. This new home was the high tablelands of Media and Armenia ...... "

While settled in this district, they aided the Medes and Persians to break the power of their captors, the Assyrians. Afterwards Babylon went down before their arms.

From this time they were on their way to their new European home. They found unoccupied territory in the neighbourhood of Ar-Sareth in southeast Europe.

Here they occupied the Crimea, and spread up the waterways, passing the watershed and down the waterways to the Baltic and the North Seas.

Sharon Turner says: "The migrating Scythians crossed the Araxes, passed out of Asia, and suddenly appeared in Europe in the sixth century B.C."

Esdras in the Apocrypha tells us that the Ten Tribes left their exile and moved away across the Euphrates to a place called Arsareth (City or Hill of Sareth) (2 Esdras 13:39-45). To the northwest of the Black Sea is a river called Sareth to this day.

Herodotus, speaking of the same date as Esdras, says: "The Scythians ernerged frorn beyond the Euphrates across the Armenian river Araxes."

Rev. W. M. H. Milner says: "The fugitive host, starting from upper Media, passed the north end of Lake Umri into the mountain valleys of the Kurds; here some dropped off, and their children became in after ages the Nestorian Church. These were for thirteen centuries the missionaries of Asia."

Herodotus says the Persians called the Scythians Sakai, and Sharon Turner identifies these very people as the ancestors of the Anglo-Saxons. The old Greek writers spoke often of the valour and the undaunted spirit of these Scythians. They say "No nation on earth can match them. They are unconquerable."

Professor Odlum continues: "From Josephus, the Jewish historian of the first century, we learn that at A.D. 70 the Ten Tribes were outside the Roman Empire. By other means we learn that they were in the south of Russia in immense multitudes, and known as the Scythians of Herodotus."

The burial places of the Israel people have furnished ample inscriptions to show clearly that the Crimea was a centre of residence for this people for ages, and that from it they spread up through Europe and eastward as far as China.

Diodorus says: "The Sacae sprang from people in Media who obtained a vast and glorious empire."

Ptolerny finds the Saxons in "a race of Scythians called Saki, who came from Media."

Pliny says: "The Sakai were among the most distinguished people of Scythia who settled in Armenia, and were called Sacae-Sani. "

Albinus says: "The Saxons were descended from the ancient Sacae in Asia."

Prideaux finds that "the Cimbrians (Kumrii) came from the Black and Caspian Seas, and that with them came the Angli. "

Sharon Turner, the rnost painstaking Saxon historian says: 'The Saxons were a Scythian nation, and were called Saca, Sachi, Sach-sen. "

Colonel Gawler, in Our Scythion Ancestors, says: "The word Sacae is fairly and without straining or imagination translated Israelites."

The Bible (Amos, chapter seven) solemnly takes cognizance of the change of the name of the nation and people from Israel to "the House of lsaac" (Saxons).

Thus we see these people settled about the Crimea, along the rivers of Europe from the sixth century B.C.

Their migrations to the Baltic and North Seas are well told by Du Chaillu, a scholar of England with a French name.

The militant progress of the Goths, Gotti, "Men of God," is well known in the history of Europe. The divisional names of Angles, Jutes, and so on, are duplicated today by the names our race now bears as English, Welsh, Scotch, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, (Anzacs), Americans, and so on.

From the sixth century B.C. to the time of the landing of Hengist and Horsa, these people had been steadily progressing up through Europe, God's Battle Axe Brigade (see Jer. 51:20). Finally, they came in and occupied the place, which had been made for them in the British Isles by the Roman occupation. Since that time they have been not the least important part of the Israel peoples dwelling in the "appointed place" (the British Isles), and extending to the overseas dominions the strength and energy of their race.

It has been possible only to touch authorities and evidences of the identity of the Anglo-Saxons with ten-tribed Israel. But even so, the array of standard authors who make declarations regarding this matter is startling, and it is clear that the scholar who denies an historic basis to the claim of Saxon identity with Israel speaks rather out of his lack of knowledge of standard literature, than out of his knowledge of the subject.

The identity of the Saxon and Israel is proven, and we are now put in the responsible position of asking what it means in the way of responsibility under God's plan for His nation, and through them for the world. With Paul we ask, "What shall we say then? Hath God cast away His people whom He foreknew? God forbid ... God hath not cast away His people."

Upvote 0