✟83,603.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heb 10:

24 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, 25 not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
Church hopping is not the norm. We should have a local church that we call home where Christians can worship, have fellowship, be accountable to one another, and love one another. Make friends and get involved with the church programs. Ask not what your church can do for you – ask what you can do for your church.

I prefer a tolerant, diverse, multicultural, international, and growing church. The leadership should be exemplary, Scriptural, and scholarly. They don't pass the offering plate. Instead, tithing and donation are done online. Also, now and then, they hold town hall meetings where they show the church's financial statement, etc.

The Body of Christ is the true church. For me, denomination is not a factor. I don't mind attending any denominational church. I would join a church where I think I can be helpful and contribute to the church. Ask not what your church can do for you—ask what you can do for your church.

What about online church?

An online church is only a temporary solution. It is better to meet fellow brothers and sisters face to face.

When can you switch to another church?

when you can serve the new church better than the current one.

See also Do Christians have to attend church?.

Reactions: Vambram

nalex1066

Mar 10, 2024
HASTINGS
✟4,060.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heb 10:

Church hopping is not the norm. We should have a local church that we call home where Christians can worship, have fellowship, be accountable to one another, and love one another. Make friends and get involved with the church programs. Ask not what your church can do for you – ask what you can do for your church.

I prefer a tolerant, diverse, multicultural, international, and growing church. The leadership should be exemplary, Scriptural, and scholarly. They don't pass the offering plate. Instead, tithing and donation are done online. Also, now and then, they hold town hall meetings where they show the church's financial statement, etc.

The Body of Christ is the true church. For me, denomination is not a factor. I don't mind attending any denominational church. I would join a church where I think I can be helpful and contribute to the church. Ask not what your church can do for you—ask what you can do for your church.

What about online church?

An online church is only a temporary solution. It is better to meet fellow brothers and sisters face to face.

When can you switch to another church?

when you can serve the new church better than the current one.

See also Do Christians have to attend church?.
I would usually suggest to ?new people looking into our church, to hop around the churches locally. They need to check out any possible call to put down roots.
I’m part of the same Church of Jesus Christ as you it seem

Upvote 0