Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟723,372.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
The present is the high number of black on white crime,whites are more in danger of been attacked than blacks,you don't focus on South Africa either where whites are victims,this is all present!
And that's the point you want to make? Why?

Upvote 0
S

straydog

And that's the point you want to make? Why?

Are you aware that blacks commit more crimes than whites?
Are you aware that whites are victims in South Africa?(is this mentioned on TV ? )

Look at Portugal,when the slaves came over the people were told to intermix now it is a bypassed and backward country...

The Encyclopedia Britannica, 11th ed., 1911, in its article on Portugal states, "The Portuguese intermarried freely with their slaves, and this infusion of alien blood profoundly modified the character and physique of the nation. It may be said without exaggeration that the Portuguese of the 'age of discoveries' and the Portuguese of the 17th and later centuries were two different races."

Are you aware that integration/intermixture destroys and is not a Christian idea??

Are you aware that Egypt was originally a white nation?

Are you aware of the difference in all races?

Are you brainwashed? do you believe everything the media tells you?Do you ignore facts?

Are you aware that the media twists facts including history around?

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟723,372.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Are you aware that blacks commit more crimes than whites?
Are you aware that whites are victims in South Africa?(is this mentioned on TV ? )

Look at Portugal,when the slaves came over the people were told to intermix now it is a bypassed and backward country...

The Encyclopedia Britannica, 11th ed., 1911, in its article on Portugal states, "The Portuguese intermarried freely with their slaves, and this infusion of alien blood profoundly modified the character and physique of the nation. It may be said without exaggeration that the Portuguese of the 'age of discoveries' and the Portuguese of the 17th and later centuries were two different races."

Are you aware that integration/intermixture destroys and is not a Christian idea??

Are you aware that Egypt was originally a white nation?

Are you aware of the difference in all races?

Are you brainwashed? do you believe everything the media tells you?Do you ignore facts?

Are you aware that the media twists facts including history around?
Why should I care about any of that? I still don't know the point your trying to make. What's the bottom line?

Upvote 0
S

straydog

Why should I care about any of that? I still don't know the point your trying to make. What's the bottom line?

You don't believe the media twists facts around???

I posted info on American Presidents been Klan members,I posted info on black Klan members,they(KKK) killed whites....

Do you think the NAACP,an all black organization is racist?

Do you even care that blacks commit more crimes than whites and a white is in danger of falling victim to a black,yet the media never tells this on the news??

Do you even know that whites are victims to blacks in South Africa - yet this is not on the news?

Are you aware of history - that Portugal is a backward and bypassed country due to intermixture?

Were you brought up believing Egypt was a black nation?
Were you bought up believing everyone is equal - when no one is equal?

LOL...I have made my point,so far it seems you are Just trying to avoid answering my point....

All this requires is a YES or NO answer...

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟723,372.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
LOL...I have made my point,so far it seems you are Just trying to avoid answering my point....
The only point I've seen you make thus far is that those of the black culture are somehow less human. That's what I see.

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟16,342.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You don't believe the media twists facts around???

I posted info on American Presidents been Klan members,I posted info on black Klan members,they(KKK) killed whites....

Do you think the NAACP,an all black organization is racist?

Do you even care that blacks commit more crimes than whites and a white is in danger of falling victim to a black,yet the media never tells this on the news??

Do you even know that whites are victims to blacks in South Africa - yet this is not on the news?

Are you aware of history - that Portugal is a backward and bypassed country due to intermixture?

Were you brought up believing Egypt was a black nation?
Were you bought up believing everyone is equal - when no one is equal?

All this requires is a YES or NO answer...

This post is blather,

Filled with your own self-import because you believe superiority is reliant on your ancestry, what trollop.

At the foot of the Cross all are the same, I have no pride in my own station, I have no pride in my heritage, the one thing I have pride in is the Saving Grace of Christ!

Upvote 0
S

straydog

This post is blather,

Filled with your own self-import because you believe superiority is reliant on your ancestry, what trollop.

At the foot of the Cross all are the same, I have no pride in my own station, I have no pride in my heritage, the one thing I have pride in is the Saving Grace of Christ!

Since all races are different,crime,IQ,Culture etc etc - no one is the same,to say everyone is the same is simply ignorance...

Since you folks attack the KKK yet find it difficult to poke anything at the high number of black on white crime statistics... is amazing...because the attitude carries an ''you are wrong'' tone,yet the facts are in front of your eyes...

I didn't mention ''superiority'' - but whites are the ones who have had the impact on the world,yet somehow that is racist....

Obviously you find it difficult to believe no one is equal,so with ignorance you ignore what is right in front of you and say everyone is equal....

Your lack of education on equality,speaks volume as you cannot really make a post to support equality....

I take it you think...1)History is racist 2)Anything negative regarding blacks should be avoided 3)whites are racist 4)all races are equal(though there are differences) 5)Calling names,Jokes,insults,brushing aside is an easy way to avoid facts 6) You accept lies 7)You reject facts

...Do I have it all?

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟16,342.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Since all races are different,crime,IQ,Culture etc etc - no one is the same,to say everyone is the same is simply ignorance...
Did I mention any of those? Are any of those relevant in a theological discussion? NO!

Since you folks attack the KKK yet find it difficult to poke anything at the high number of black on white crime statistics... is amazing...because the attitude carries an ''you are wrong'' tone,yet the facts are in front of your eyes...
I don't care about the "black on white" crime statistics, it is an irrelevance, white supremacy is a myth peddled by charlatans and jokers.

I didn't mention ''superiority'' - but whites are the ones who have had the impact on the world,yet somehow that is racist....
CHRIST had the impact on the world, not whites, if we had any positive impact on the world then it is only by the grace and power of Christ who is for all, not just us, in fact we can't even make a first hand claim on him as that belongs to the Jews, he is their Messiah first and foremost.

Obviously you find it difficult to believe no one is equal,so with ignorance you ignore what is right in front of you and say everyone is equal....
Christ tells me that everyone is equal.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟723,372.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
How so?

You obviously think blacks are ''less human'' - simply by avoiding my post,I have made my point clear - You can't even answer YES or NO questions...
You haven't answered my question...what's the point your trying to make? I honestly don't get it. You have not at all made your point clear.

To answer your yes or no questions....I don't see it as Yes or no. What I see is what happens when human beings live in poverity. It has nothing to do with color of their skin.

And...what I see is that your degrading a race.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

straydog

Did I mention any of those? Are any of those relevant in a theological discussion? NO!

I don't care about the "black on white" crime statistics, it is an irrelevance, white supremacy is a myth peddled by charlatans and jokers.

CHRIST had the impact on the world, not whites, if we had any positive impact on the world then it is only by the grace and power of Christ who is for all, not just us, in fact we can't even make a first hand claim on him as that belongs to the Jews, he is their Messiah first and foremost.

Christ tells me that everyone is equal.

Anything that does not suit you is irrelevant!!!!

White supremacy you can attack but black on white crime statistcs is irrelavant,because you choose to attack things you know little of....
You are hypocritical....

Since when is Jesus a Jewish Messiah?
Since when have the Jews ever accepted Christ?
Since when have the Jews accepted Christianity...
As I recall they were the ones who shouted ''His blood be on us, and on our children''

Everyone is equal is a myth because people do not want to face differences!!!

Upvote 0
S

straydog

You haven't answered my question...what's the point your trying to make? I honestly don't get it. You have not at all made your point clear.

To answer your yes or no questions....I don't see it as Yes or no. What I see is what happens when human beings live in poverity. It has nothing to do with color of their skin.

And...what I see is your degrading a race.

You attack KKK? but do you attack blacks? Do you attack Jews??

Degrading a race?

Your the one who is anti-white!!!

I am not degrading a race,is it wrong to say they commit more crimes than whites? - how is that degrading a race?
THEY DEGRADE THEMSELVES!

Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

straydog

Well, on a thread dealing with the Westboro Baptist Church, I'm not surprised the KKK was brought up somehow. This shall be interesting, we're only on the second page (for me).

The Westboro Baptist Church is not KKK....They are nothing similar....

The KKK is a Christian organization....
Do you know the KKK used to accept blacks?
Do you know that American Presidents used to be members?
Or do you only know the media side of the story?

Upvote 0
S

straydog

Because you're screaming about the KKK, how everyone is attacking the white race and how "black people degrade themselves".

[High Quality] Journey OST - Atonement - YouTube

Well they do degrade themselves,look at the crime statistics!!!

Here are some more shocking statistics: More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.

About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992. In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S. Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.

Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites. Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.

On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites. Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

1.3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial. Between 1964 and 1994, more than 45,000 people were killed in interracial murders in the U.S., compared to 58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam and 38,000 killed in Korea.

The above stats were collected by an Australian reporter, Neil Sheehan, who dug out half-concealed U.S. crime figures for an article in the Sydney Morning Herald (May 2, 1995). The contents of his article, he commented, could not possibly be published or discussed in the U.S. mainstream media.

One wonders how many Whites have to be killed by Blacks before the N.Y. Times and Dan Rather break the conspiratorial silence about the number of White casualties in the guerrilla war being waged against them by Blacks. Paved With Good Intentions, a book by Jared Taylor, also studies crime statistics by race. It must be stressed that Blacks make up only 12% of the population according to the 1990 U.S. census (and Black males about 6%), but they commit a vastly disproportionate number of violent crime.

Mr. Taylor reveals: 1) 58% of all arrests for weapons violations are Blacks. 2) 46% of all arrests for violent crimes are Blacks. 3) 73% of all "justified self-defense" killings are committed by Blacks. 4) 60.5% of all Blacks are armed with some type of weapon at all times. 5) 98% of all youths arrested for gun fights in Atlanta are Blacks.

In 1989, the FBI reported the following:

A) Blacks commit 8 times more assaults than Whites. B) Blacks commit 9 times more rapes than Whites. C) Blacks commit 14 times more murders than Whites. D) Blacks commit 19 times more armed robberies. E) Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than White neighborhoods. F) There were 629,000 interracial attacks committed in 1985 (the last year the FBI "chose" to report this information). Some nine out of every ten were committed by Blacks against Whites. G. Black males (6% of the population) make up 46% of the nation's prison population.

Look at South Africa!!!

SOUTH AFRICA PROJECT

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟16,342.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
No straydog both are bad, I'm not saying that its good, just that in our discussion about what is Christian saying violence against blacks is justified because they are violent is wrong Christ said, if your enemy attacks you and strikes you on the cheek turn to him the other

Upvote 0
S

straydog

No straydog both are bad, I'm not saying that its good, just that in our discussion about what is Christian saying violence against blacks is justified because they are violent is wrong Christ said, if your enemy attacks you and strikes you on the cheek turn to him the other

I never said ''violence against blacks is justified''
I just posted the crime statistics...

You do know Jesus told his followers to buy a sword?

Luke 22:36:Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Luke 22:36:Then He said to them, But now let him who has a purse take it, and also [his provision] bag; and let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy a sword. - Amplified Bible

Upvote 0