Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Rllin Thunder,
while I may not agree with everything you say, I do respect your opinion and I do see where you are coming from. However, I do believe that a homosexual person is capable of being a good, nurturing, loving parent. I do not believe that sexual preference plays a part in somebody's parenting.

Upvote 0

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Obviously MyJhongFist and I are for God, after all, we use this forum and I do not believe we would be here if we were "not for God" but I for one feel I am entitled to an opinion and I do not believe sexual preference plays any part of being a good parent!, evidentally you think differently and that is ok, I respect your opinion.
Amie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Rollin Thunder,
I never said it is important to me for homosexuals to raise children. But, I do believe homosexuals as well as heterosexuals are capable of loving, caring and nurturing children. It is my belief that sexual preference does not affect parenting. That is my opinion. and as far as my daughter is concerned, if I died tomorrow and someone else had to raise her, I would want them to be loving, caring, gentle, patient...their sexual preference would play little in those aspects. That is my opinion, I realize that yours is different. Thank God for the freedom of speech.
Amie

Upvote 0

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Tyler,
I think I am finding what I am looking for and I stand by my opinion that I believe homosexuals are fully capable of being loving, caring parents. I do not believe for one second that a persons homosexuality makes them a bad parent. I know you think otherwise and so I respect your opinion. God Bless you too Tyler.

Amie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.