United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello Kimanne,
I don't see how they could know the Lord, unless they repented of their sins, or maybe they once knew Him but turned away from the way, the truth and the life. That lifestyle would force the Holy Spirit to leave. A totally lost cause.

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by amie
I also hope that the child is not made fun of. I know the father has dated several men, but no one serious...

I feel sorry for a child that is forced to grow up under the umbrella of a sin that God said He hates. God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. This poor kid will be confused about the normal natural affection. His father will now be able to justify his sins, and brainwash this innocent little kid. This is a very sad time in this world, in the day and age that we live in. People are starting to turn away from the sound moral doctrines in the gospel. They want someone to tell them what their itching ears want to hear. Shout the truth from the highest mountain tops.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's an abomination, it's sick, and it's wrong. Love is good, but to bring up a child under that lifestyle should be a crime. Physically he MAY be alright, but his emotions and affection will be cheated. He doesn't stand a chance. It can only end in disaster, because (IF) he does somehow overcome this backwards kind of love, he will probably be embarressed and ashamed of his parent, which could also end in their separation of each other. I can't see any good that can come from such non-sense. He would be much better off an orphan, waiting to be addopted by some NORMAL parents, and anything less is unacceptable in my view.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi Rollin Thunder,
so you believe it would be better for the child to be an orphan than to be raised by a loving parent?

Yes - if the loving parent is a man and has relationships with other men in the presence of the child. Amie, I work in a prison, that houses over 1000 convicts. 75 % of these,
came from broken homes, and usually with no father to enforce some discipline. I can only imagine the horrific results that will surely follow when homosexuals are in charge of training children. There is no need for us to test this sick idea, with innocent children being the guinni pigs. I'm sorry, I only see a disater coming. This is not a wise move. I have four children, and I would never let one of these homos even babysit my kids for even 30 minutes. Do I hate gay people, no. I just don't think they need to have kids. They used to hide this nasty stuff, but now their trying to shove it down our throats. I won't tolerate it. Turn on your tv, and you'll see they are shoving it down your throat too. Not in my house. The bible says that "In the last days, men will be lovers of themselves. That is only one of the signs, but we're there.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Amie, why is it so important to you that homosexuals be aloud to raise kids?? Would you let them raise your kids??

Leviticus 18: 22 - "Thou shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is abomination."

Leviticus 20: 13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

This is not my opinion, but God's !!

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am officially dropping out of this. I had my two cents in the pot. No good came from this post. Some think homos should be parents/ and God thinks the homos should be killed. GEE - I know who's side I'm taken.

50/50 - you pick it.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Rollin Thunder...wait come back...
I believe any time people are able to express how they feel about a delicate subject, it's not for nothing...I have my opinion, you have yours, we all are entitled to that. Oh boy, I know I'm gonna hear from tyler about this...

Amie

Hi Amie,
I have no more to say here. In my mind, God's word has settled the matter. It's not negotiable. But, as for you sister, I do not condemn you. I have nothing against you. All I'm saying is that I'm out of input. Now it is up to you to make the right decission. Whatever you believe, I promise not to be your judge. I hope the Lord blesses you too. See Ya !!

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Josiah
(WE don't have the right to ENFORCE GOD's Will but we can and should appeal to the law of the land or support those who will based on what is moral and RIGHT.)

We as Christians don't side with the world's standards. The problem I have is that you, as a Christian, are arguing for the rights of homosexuals when we as Christians should be standing up and being outspoken for the true RIGHTS of the innocent. We have a responsibility to speak out against the world system and I think the homosexual agenda is a perfect place to start.

America presently is not functioning as it was originally intended by our forefathers. America was FOUNDED on Christian principles. It was founded on the Word of GOD and BIBLICAL family values. Now, America is hung up on protecting people's rights no matter how ridiculous they are and basically attempting to take away the rights of Christians to stand up for what is TRULY right. The system looks down on us (Persecutes us) when we stand for what is right and the most troubling part of it all is that it has seeped into the Christian community (proven in this thread).

Hello Josiah,
You go boy !! That's fire in your words !! That's great preachin' brother !! I love it when someone preaches in BOLDNESS, anything less puts me to sleep. I agree 100 %..

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello Amie,
I didn't just leave the thread because I was mad. I left it for the reason I said before. I just don't have anymore input that pertains to this subject. That doesn't mean I won't keep reading what you all say. I may have some input later, but at this time, I don't have a whole lot to say, unless you want me to start repeating myself, just kiddin'. But I do love it when someone preaches in boldness, without fear of what someone else might think, as long as they are correct. When they are not correct, they sound like babbling fools. So - I didn't go away, just little to say.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi Amie,
I really wasn't refferring to you, or anyone, just in agreement with what Josiah said. And that is really all I have to say. Nothing new here, that would change my mind, and I don't think it can be changed. My wife said to me the other night, "Ya know, I bet most people would call us extremists". I had never really thought of it that way, but I really would have to say that she is correct. I don't play around with my faith, and we are anchored deep.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
I have known a few homosexuals in my life and other than there homosexuality, have had much respect and liked some of them as wonderful human beings. But I do have a problem with them raising children in a way that condones homosexual behavior. When Jesus spoke of the eunuchs who were born that way, he said that some abstain for the sake of the Kingdom of God. Meaning, if you are born a certain way and abstain from that sin into which you were born, you are just as much of a Christian as any other Christian.

I am sure God would prefer alcoholics not have children either, or other drug addicts. How about people who tell lies? How about theives? Then there are the adulterers.
I noticed in the old testament that God had adulterers stoned to death just as much as homosexuals. And as far as I can tell, He hates liers the most of all.
Any sin any child is brought up in is ill conceived and
detrimental to the well being of that child.

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Originally posted by Josiah
You guys keep talking about rights. You say that it's OK to respect someone's rights but not their way of life. This is where a lot of Christians are mixed up (not opinion). In Christ, we have no rights outside of GOD's Will. We belong to him. Any Christian who wouldn't freely give up his "rights" for the Will of GOD does not know what it truly means to be a Christian. We are supposed to be separate from the world. Different. A Royal Priesthood. A peculiar people. If the "system" says we have the right to something, that doesn't necessarily hold water with GOD. We don't have the freedom to exercise our "worldly" rights according to GOD's standards but only those rights given by HIM. The world system is irrelevant and should NEVER be the rod we use to measure ourselves. Jesus loves everyone but HATES lifestyles that are outside of His Will. Regarding children and those who would cause them to stumble read Matthew 18:6
Absolutely, I am in full and complete agreement with you. Amen
I could not have made it any more clear. Anyone need a picture?

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
I am a fundamentalist. Homosexuality is a sin. Put children in an extremely difficult situation like that is not good.
If they are abstaning that is one thing, but to refuse to repent from any sin is evil. I believe only Christian couples should be able to adopt. If we are going to give children to athiests, satanists, wiccans, muslims, agnotstics, etc. there is not a difference. It is all equal sin. We might as well let homosexuals adopt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.