BW
✟23,341.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Iran recently presented a ballistic missile with the Hebrew inscription "Death to Israel." This hatred is just unbelievable. Have you ever wondered why Islamic nations hate Israel so much? I asked myself this question for the first time years ago when a Muslim classmate said to me that he hates Israel. I asked him why and he couldn't really answer me, he just said he hates Israel.

But the Bible gave me the answer. Revelation 17:16-17 says that the Antichrist and his kingdom will hate and destroy Babylon the Great and that this hatred has been placed in their hearts by God Himself. I am convinced that the Antichrist and his kingdom are Islamic and that Babylon is Israel. But why does God put hatred in the hearts of Muslims to destroy Israel? It is because of the history of Israel. Israel persecuted and killed the prophets and the first Christians. They shed a lot of righteous blood, and that is why God wants to punish them.

The destruction of Israel will be tremendous, according to Revelation. It will be a total destruction with a lot of deaths. I believe the fulfillment of this prophecy is at hand. Are we witnessing it?

Emun

Aug 31, 2022
BW
✟23,341.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Iran recently presented a ballistic missile with the Hebrew inscription "Death to Israel." This hatred is just unbelievable. Have you ever wondered why Islamic nations hate Israel so much?
My current belief is that it goes back to what the mother of Ishmael told him which forever put a people in a position of envy with Israel.
I could not prove it. But the Bible says first Abraham the prophet produced a son from his wife's maid servant Hagar.
God rejected this son as the heir that He promised to Abraham which was Isaac who was born miraculously rather than by natural scheme.

"Do not forget EVER." perhas Hagar told her boy, You were the son of Abraham promised by God. You came from the prophet who walked with God." This sense of enmity between the descendents of Ishmael and the twelve tribes of Israel lasts and encreased through the centuries.

Ethnologically, I would not be prepared to prove this, tonight. If it is true, it is a matter of spiritual as well as cultural conflict.
Mohammed, is after all, something of an Arab Moses like law giver. But then again the Iraniahs are Persian not Arab. So I could be mistaken.

I asked myself this question for the first time years ago when a Muslim classmate said to me that he hates Israel. I asked him why and he couldn't really answer me, he just said he hates Israel.
There are other peoples who hate the Jews. And some of them have nothing to do with being Iranian.
The dislike of the Jews through history has to do with their right cohesion and tendency to rise economically above others in this
right cultural cohesion. "They are not like us. They are not one of us but prosper over us" is the thought which keeps country after country from wanting to chase the Jews away from themselves.
But the Bible gave me the answer. Revelation 17:16-17 says that the Antichrist and his kingdom will hate and destroy Babylon the Great and that this hatred has been placed in their hearts by God Himself. I am convinced that the Antichrist and his kingdom are Islamic and that Babylon is Israel. But why does God put hatred in the hearts of Muslims to destroy Israel? It is because of the history of Israel. Israel persecuted and killed the prophets and the first Christians. They shed a lot of righteous blood, and that is why God wants to punish them.

It is not a good interpretation that Israel is the judged Babylon of Revelation.

Islam is a strongly monotheistic faith that would never teach that God is a man.
The Antichrist will proclaim himself to be God from the temple of Jerusalem.

Whatever you do not like about Islam, it is unlikely that Antichrist would be a monotheist in that sense as the Quran teaches.
The thought of God being a human is totally foreign to Mohamed's teaching.

Islam would more LIKELY be opposed by the Antichrist who " . . . opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or an object of worship, so that he sits in the temple of God, setting himself forth, saying that he is God." (2 Thess. 2:4)

The destruction of Israel will be tremendous, according to Revelation. It will be a total destruction with a lot of deaths. I believe the fulfillment of this prophecy is at hand. Are we witnessing it?
There is no such total destruction fo Israel. though Israel does suffer calamity, she is repentant and vindicated.

Look at the blessing Jesus promises her in His second coming.
"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I desired to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her brood under her wings and you would not!

Behold your house is left to you desolate. For I say to you, You shall by no means see Me form now on uintil you say, Blessed is He who comesin the name of the Lord." (Matt. 23:37-39)

This is discipline yet final redemption.
This is not the smoke of her desrtruction rising forever and ever as the judged Babylon (Rev. 19:1-3).

Does this sound like the blessing promised in Matt. 23:39 to a repentent Jerusalem ?

" . . . I heard as it were a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, Hallelujah! The salvation and the glory and the power of our God. For true and righteous are His judgments, for He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication, amd Je avenged the blood of His slaves at her hand. And a second time they said, Hallelujah! And her smole goers up forever and ever." (Rev. 19:1-3)

Rather, through the judgments of Israel, finally God gathers the scattered Jews to bring them BACK to Israel in His second coming.

"And He shall send His angels with a loud trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the extremities of the heavens to their extremities." (Matt. 24:31)

See also and compare to (Deut, 30:3-5; Isa. 43:5-7, 49: 9-13,22-26; 51:11, 56:8; 60:4; 62;10-12;27:13; Ezek. 34:13; 37:21; 28:25).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Emun

Aug 31, 2022
BW
✟23,341.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My current belief is that it goes back to what the mother of Ishmael told him which forever put a people in a position of envy with Israel.
I could not prove it. But the Bible says first Abraham the prophet produced a son from his wife's maid servant Hagar.
God rejected this son as the heir that He promised to Abraham which was Isaac who was born miraculously rather than by natural scheme.

"Do not forget EVER." perhas Hagar told her boy, You were the son of Abraham promised by God. You came from the prophet who walked with God." This sense of enmity between the descendents of Ishmael and the twelve tribes of Israel lasts and encreased through the centuries.

Ethnologically, I would not be prepared to prove this, tonight. If it is true, it is a matter of spiritual as well as cultural conflict.
Mohammed, is after all, something of an Arab Moses like law giver. But then again the Iraniahs are Persian not Arab. So I could be mistaken.
You have to look at this spiritually. Paul explains it this way: Ishmael is the father of the unbelievers, and Isaac is the father of the believers (Galatians 4:21-31). You, on the other hand, are trying to see it carnally.
It is not a good interpretation that Israel is the judged Babylon of Revelation.
The user Briefcase has explained very good why Israel is Babylon, please read it. Everything except the Partial Preterist view is correct. Someone who is not stubborn can no longer doubt that Babylon is Israel after reading this text: WHO IS BABYLON/HARLOT IN REVELATION?
Islam is a strongly monotheistic faith that would never teach that God is a man.
The Antichrist will proclaim himself to be God from the temple of Jerusalem.

Whatever you do not like about Islam, it is unlikely that Antichrist would be a monotheist in that sense as the Quran teaches.
The thought of God being a human is totally foreign to Mohamed's teaching.

Islam would more LIKELY be opposed by the Antichrist who " . . . opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or an object of worship, so that he sits in the temple of God, setting himself forth, saying that he is God." (2 Thess. 2:4)
This is a matter of interpretation. When is something "God" and when is it not? For example, from a Christian perspective, Muslims already worship prophets as gods by portraying them as sinless, pure beings. Some Muslims even call out to Muhammad in prayer and ask him. When the Islamic Antichrist comes, they may well worship him as a god without realizing it.
Look at the blessing Jesus promises her in His second coming.
"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I desired to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her brood under her wings and you would not!

Behold your house is left to you desolate. For I say to you, You shall by no means see Me form now on uintil you say, Blessed is He who comesin the name of the Lord." (Matt. 23:37-39)

This is discipline yet final redemption.
This is not the smoke of her desrtruction rising forever and ever as the judged Babylon (Rev. 19:1-3).

Does this sound like the blessing promised in Matt. 23:39 to a repentent Jerusalem ?

" . . . I heard as it were a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, Hallelujah! The salvation and the glory and the power of our God. For true and righteous are His judgments, for He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication, amd Je avenged the blood of His slaves at her hand. And a second time they said, Hallelujah! And her smole goers up forever and ever." (Rev. 19:1-3)

Rather, through the judgments of Israel, finally God gathers the scattered Jews to bring them BACK to Israel in His second coming.

"And He shall send His angels with a loud trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the extremities of the heavens to their extremities." (Matt. 24:31)

See also and compare to (Deut, 30:3-5; Isa. 43:5-7, 49; 9-13,22-26; 51:11, 56:8; 60:4; 62;10-12;27:13; Ezek. 34:13; 37:21; 28:25).
That's really bad how you twist the scripture. And once again you are interpreting carnally.

And yes, there are Jews who repent and become Christians, I don't deny that, but that is only a minority. Most are unbelievers and remain unbelievers. There will be no event at the end where all Jews become Christians at once as dispensationalists believe.

But believe what you want. In the end we will see who was right and who will cry and who will rejoice.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have to look at this spiritually. Paul explains it this way: Ishmael is the father of the unbelievers, and Isaac is the father of the believers (Galatians 4:21-31). You, on the other hand, are trying to see it carnally.

You asked about it from a historical perspective.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
" Iran recently presented a ballistic missile with the Hebrew inscription "Death to Israel." This hatred is just unbelievable. Have you ever wondered why Islamic nations hate Israel so much?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So I offered a historical perspective allbeit maybe not right.

The user Briefcase has explained very good why Israel is Babylon, please read it. Everything except the Partial Preterist view is correct. Someone who is not stubborn can no longer doubt that Babylon is Israel after reading this text: WHO IS BABYLON/HARLOT IN REVELATION?
Excuse me if I do not go off to argue with someone else.
I was responding mainly to what YOU wrote, not to what someone else you recommend to me wrote.

I have not seen of the several arguments that Babylon in Revelation is Israel, a discussion which I thought was that good.
This is a matter of interpretation. When is something "God" and when is it not? For example, from a Christian perspective, Muslims already worship prophets as gods by portraying them as sinless, pure beings. Some Muslims even call out to Muhammad in prayer and ask him. When the Islamic Antichrist comes, they may well worship him as a god without realizing it.
I agree that though the lip service of Islam is there is one God, idolatry they do not escape from.
Because some exalt the book to be God and the prophet overly much.

Nevertheless, Paul is specific that all that is called God is the object of Antichrist's wrath as he puts forth that only he is God.
That's really bad how you twist the scripture. And once again you are interpreting carnally.
In your next post to me I expect to you to specifically point out WHICH verse I twisted.
Present please my quotation. And show HOW I TWISTED the passage to say what it does NOT say.

Put up please because your disagreement is not made stronger by accusation of me TWISTING anything.

And if you cannot demonstrate TWISTING to torture a passage to say what it does NOT say, you should retract your accusation.
Don't just send me off to argue with some other poster because its you and me discussing this here.

And yes, there are Jews who repent and become Christians, I don't deny that, but that is only a minority. Most are unbelievers and remain unbelievers. There will be no event at the end where all Jews become Christians at once as dispensationalists believe.
I have nothing to say about some or all or how many. It is signicant that there is repentance and recovery according to too many passages.
But believe what you want. In the end we will see who was right and who will cry and who will rejoice.
In your next post I expect you to prove I TWISTED some passage.
Let's get that settled first because I think you are exaggerating to attack this way just because you have another view.

I take TWISTING to mean forcing words to mean something other than what they appear to convey.
I take TWISTING to be torturing or bending dishonestly.

Show me specifically what passage/s from the Bible I TWISTED to mean OTHER THAN what they reasonably appear to MEAN.

Where? In Matthew which I quoted?
Where? In Revelation, in Genesis, in Second Thessalonians?

And the little explanation of Ishmael and his mother Hagar involved no scripture.
And I already admitted that I might be wrong on that ethnology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Emun

Aug 31, 2022
BW
✟23,341.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You asked about it from a historical perspective.
No, I didn't. It was a rhetorical question, the answer to which I gave myself on the basis of Scripture.
Excuse me if I do not go off to argue with someone else.
I was responding mainly to what YOU wrote, not to what someone else you recommend to me wrote.
Is it forbidden to refer to other sources? You can read it and gain information. Or do you think you're right about everything and don't need to learn?
Nevertheless, Paul is specific that all that is called God is the object of Antichrist's wrath as he puts forth that only he is God.
Maybe Paul expressed himself hyperbolically, which is not uncommon in the Bible.
In your next post I expect you to prove I TWISTED some passage.
Only the Holy Spirit can show you that. Ask yourself, is it right to honor a nation that has killed the prophets and saints? Is it right to honor a nation that is called the enemy of God and mankind in the Bible? Is it right to honor a nation that the Bible calls devil worshippers? Why are you defending this infidel nation?

But that's the way it is. God has blinded people, they cannot see the truth (2 Thessalonians 2:11). Unfortunately, there are many false Christians and this was already predicted by Jesus (Matthew 7:22). Many will be shocked in the end.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I didn't. It was a rhetorical question, the answer to which I gave myself on the basis of Scripture.

Is it forbidden to refer to other sources?
Where did I imply it is fobidden to refer to other sources?
You can read it and gain information.
Where did I imply this was undesireable?
Or do you think you're right about everything and don't need to learn?
If I did think I could not learn I would not have volunteered from the beginning of our exchange to say I could be incorrect?

Did I offend you by something I expressed?
I am sorry if I did unnecessarily.

Maybe Paul expressed himself hyperbolically, which is not uncommon in the Bible.

. . . Ask yourself, is it right to honor a nation that has killed the prophets and saints?
Are you referring to Iran or to Israel here?

Is it right to honor a nation that is called the enemy of God and mankind in the Bible?
If you are a Christian now you yourself were an enemy of God.

"For if we, being enemies, were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more we will be saved through Him from the wrath." (Romans 5:9)

You and I were enemies of God, weren't we?
I am assuming you are a lover of Jesus Christ the Savior.
Am I wrong?

Do you see TWISTING here by me of Romans 5:9?

The Bible reserves one whole book to drive home God's reluctance to have to judge a people.
That book is Jonah. The prophet was so eager for the enemies of Israel to be wiped out that he avoided the divine
assignment to go preach repentance to the city of Nineveh.

Notice the final verses in the book of
Jonah.

"And I, should I not have pity on Nineveh, the great city, in which are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot discern between their right hand and their left, and many cattle?" (Jonah 4:11)

Is it right to honor a nation that the Bible calls devil worshippers? Why are you defending this infidel nation?
I am being sober minded about the big picture. I think I see what it says and also "Again it is written" - what ELSE it says.
You spoke of carnality before. It appears that your eagerness to shut out an entire nation for God's mercies is carnal.

The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God.

But if you are referring me to Israel, as punished as Israel is by God, she is redeemed.
God's promises to Abraham was that through his seed all the nations of the world would be blessed.
Does it make sense that the blessing would be on all the nations of the world while Israel is condemened forever, her smoke ascending forever and ever?

After the great tribulation, at Christ's coming back to the earth, the Lord will gather together to the Holy Land the scattered Jews from all parts of the earth. This will be the fulfillment not only of the Lord's word in Matthew 23:37 but also of God's promise in the Old Testament.

Matthew 23:37 - "Jerusaem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I desired to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not."

Matthew 24:31,32 - "And at that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the land will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels wth a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His chosen together from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other end."

His promise of final regathering of Jews to Israel in the OT-
Deut. 30:3-5; Isa. 43:5-7; Isa. 49:9-11, 22-26; Isa. 51:11; 56:8; 60:4; 62:10-12; 27:13; Ezek. 34:13; 37:21; 28:25.

I am still waiting for your SPECIFICS on the accusation of me TWISTING passages.
Not as easy as you thought it would be ??

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Iran recently presented a ballistic missile with the Hebrew inscription "Death to Israel." This hatred is just unbelievable
The hatred comes from the religion of Islam and its fanatical religious leaders.

They are getting ready for the Gog/Magog event. Iran (Persia) is one of the Gog/Magog nations, Ezekiel 38:5. God will destroy their military, and defend Israel.

You can read Ezekiel 36:20-38, to understand why God will defend Israel. verse 22 highlights it.

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Also, the destruction of the muslim armies will prove that God of the bible is not the Muslim god Allah. Gog/Magog event will essentially end Islam.

The Antichrist will be Jewish, not a muslim.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Antichrist will be Jewish, not a muslim.
While I wait for Emun to demonstrate my alledged TWISTING of specific Bible passages, could you give me
your succinct reasons WHY you think the Antichrist will be Jewish?

Maybe I'll explain why I believe his false prophet will be Jewish, but he himself from the Gentiles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
While I wait for Emun to demonstrate my alledged TWISTING of specific Bible passages, could you give me
your succinct reasons WHY you think the Antichrist will be Jewish?

Maybe I'll explain why I believe his false prophet will be Jewish, but he himself from the Gentiles.
Because Jesus was a Jew who the Jews rejected to be their King of Israel messiah descended from king David. In John 5:43, Jesus told those Jews who were planning his death, that they (a future group of Jews) would accept another coming in his own name - a referral to the Antichrist (anti meaning instead of/against).

John 12:
12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Mark 15:
32 Let
Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Christ in the context of the new testament is specifically referring to Jesus. But the word is actually taken for a Hebrew word for anointed, via the Greek, to mean (the) messsiah. The specific anointed one to be the King of Israel descended from king David - to lead the Jews and world into the messianic age of peace and safety, among other things. The Anti- messiah anointment as the King of Israel (but coming in his own name) will introduce a short-lived false messianic age.

John 4:

25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

The person will come out of the gentile nations, but he himself will be a Jew. Following Gog/Magog event, as the prince who shall come of Daniel 9:26 from the EU, he will be perceived to be the promised messiah by the Jews and anointed the King of Israel by the false prophet, also a Jew.

Back in Deuteronomy 31:9-13, Moses made a requirement that all future leaders of Israel, confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant by having the law read to the nation of Israel on a 7-year cycle (in the text). Also from the place of God's choosing - which modern-day Jews take to be the temple mount.

Obviously, has not been done in recent times because of the Muslim presence. And that the purpose of the reading of the law to the children of Israel is to confirm that God gave the land of Israel as theirs forever.

So it will have to wait until after Gog-Magog and the muslim presence gone. Then the Antichrist will oversee the reading of the law from the temple mount - starting the 7 year 70th week of Daniel 9:27.

About 3 years into the 7 years, the Antichrist goes bad and commits the transgression of desolation act of going into the temple, sitting, claiming to have achieved God-hood. God will have him assassinated for his audacious act in Ezekiel 28:1-10.

Finding his soul in hell in Isaiah 14:18-20, God does not let him stay there for long, and returns his soul to his lifeless body, to later be cast alive into the lake of fire as the beast person of Revelation 13 (the mortally wounded but healed head).

Isaiah 14:

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Another indication that the person will be a Jew.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Iran recently presented a ballistic missile with the Hebrew inscription "Death to Israel.
As Zechariah Prophesied:

In Zechariah 5:1-11, the prophet tells us about a large barrel shaped object that flies in our atmosphere and is situated on the place prepared for it, in the land of Shinar.
It is referred to as a curse, that will sweep away every criminal and false religion worshipper as well as demolish their houses.

This mysterious object, or objects, has a lead cover and from their size and effects, we can discern they are nuclear missiles. Shinar is the ancient name for the fertile area of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, which includes Elam; all now part of Iran.
So, right now, in our day, we have this prophecy coming true. Iran has the technology to build these weapons and the motivation to use them against Israel.

But we who study the Prophetic Word, know the Lord will not allow this to happen and He will destroy the chief weapon of their strength. Jeremiah 49:35

Deuteronomy 32:34-35 & 43 I have sealed up in My storehouse, punishment against My enemies, till the Day of vengeance and wrath, at the moment their foot slips. [make a mistake] For the Day of their downfall is near, their doom is fast approaching. the Lord will punish those who hate Him and cleanse His peoples Land.

Isaiah 2:21 On that Day, the Lord will arise and strike the world with terror.

Jeremiah 4:20 Crash follow crash, for the whole land goes down in ruin.

Isaiah 66:6 The noise and distress that you hear, is the Lord dealing retribution to His foes. Revelation 6:12-17

Psalms 110:1-6 In glorious majesty He judges the nations, shattering heads throughout the wide earth. Luke 21:35

Destruction by fire:
Isaiah 30:26a The sun will shine 7 times brighter...A huge Coronal Mass Ejection.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all arrogant evildoers will be as stubble, they will be destroyed in a fiery blaze. 2 Peter 3:7

Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come, storms, earthquakes and a flame of devouring fire. Zephaniah 3:8

Isaiah 66:16 The Lord will judge with fire and sword, many will be slain by Him.

Ezekiel 21:28 A sword of slaughter will flash like lightening. Matthew 24:29

Isaiah 10:17-19 Sudden destruction. As sudden as someone falling in a fit.

Psalms 21:8-9 Your hand will reach all Your enemies, all who hate You. In Your anger, You will engulf them as in a fiery furnace and fire will consume them.

Destroyed at the moment of attack

Amos 5:9 He makes destruction flash forth against the mighty.

Habakkuk 3:14 You pierce their leaders with Your arrows, they are swept away by a whirlwind as they open their jaws to secretly devour their victims.

Psalms 37:12-15 The wicked have drawn their swords and strung their bows, to slaughter the righteous. Their weapons will cut their own hearts and their bows will be shattered.

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares to attack, he has conceived mischief and given birth to lies. He has dug a deep pit, but he himself will fall into it.

Psalms 9:15-17 The wicked are trapped in their own devices. The wicked depart to Sheol, all the nations who are heedless of the Lord.

The scenario:
Nuclear tipped missiles are prepared for launching. At the moment the firing button is pressed, the Electro Magnetic Pulse of a massive explosion on the sun will strike the area. The highly charged particles will cause the bombs and the missiles to explode on the ground and to incinerate all those attackers. Exactly as Psalms 7: 12-16, Joel 3:4, Habakkuk 3:16, say.

The Lord will SEND fire to destroy His enemies, Psalms 11:4-6, Amos1, Isaiah 66:15-17

Upvote 0