Just to bring the Israel/Palestinian war into perspective.

weekEd

Mar 4, 2024
Southwest
✟5,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As long as Israelis are safe and sound, that's all I care about. Long live the Zionists!
and there is a billion plus strong that see that as a challenge...

• Agree
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟153,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For doing as their supposed to and being “subject to the governing authorities” of Hamas?
Prevarications aside, We follow God, not man. For social tranquility we obey the laws of man that do not contrast with Gods law.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Prevarications aside, We follow God, not man. For social tranquility we obey the laws of man that do not contrast with Gods law.
Non answer is a non answer.

Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟153,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you try to "stop terrorism" by wiping out a population, that is properly labeled as "genocide" by the left, the right and the center.
When the very last citizen or refugee has been erased that statement may have the value you are hoping for. As of now, I have not read Landon suggest the desire to obliterate every man, woman and child that currently lives or had lived in Gaza. It is what you choose to focus on. Pray instead if you do, on intervention so that the leaders of those in Gaza will seek a peaceful solution with integrity and resolve.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟153,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As long as Israelis are safe and sound, that's all I care about. Long live the Zionists!
I think sometimes Landon that those who vociferously spew the vitriol of pretentious peace are those who start the wars. Reason certainly is not valued unless it is inline with their presumptions.
In Christ

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You seem to be bent on discussing what 'you perceive' as Israels wrongdoing. Yet, you have no replies concerning the atrocities of Hamas. Should you desire to engage in honest dialogue perhaps we will continue, regardless I grow weary of what I see as a predisposition to adhere to a fallacious narrative. Perhaps it would be best if you sought for more information from sources other than the lamestream news media.

Proverbs 18:17
The first to state his case seems right,
until his opponent begins to cross-examine him.”

Hamas, appears to be more proficient at BS than Israel, or maybe their simple lies are more palatable to the liberal mindset.

As to your question on whether or not you should just conform your conscience to what God declares is righteous. I would unequivocally say yes. I do not however suspect that your version of what is righteous aligns with mine, then we would not be having this conversation.
In Christ

Is it your position that Israel has not committed acts of violence against Palestinian people, either in the past, or currently?

I wasn't even aware that was up for debate.

Though your non-ironic use of "lamestream media" certainly paints a picture of what to expect going forward. Can you point me to news sources that you consider trustworthy?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

weekEd

Mar 4, 2024
Southwest
✟5,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think sometimes Landon that those who vociferously spew the vitriol of pretentious peace are those who start the wars. Reason certainly is not valued unless it is inline with their presumptions.
In Christ
it's not like they are starting a war with Iran

Upvote 0