Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
So you tell me. I've heard, but I've also saw.

Many also state there are no investigations ongoing into Benghazi, Uranium one, the Clinton foundation nor Pizzagate either.

And there are no arrests being made.

The President can't even spell his name....

This entire false narrative that President Trump is not accomplishing anything is a shame. Worst thing is people are lying about tangible items/topics that can be seen as they are accomplished. It's only a matter of time before the dam bursts. Way too much has been done to be hidden for much longer. That's why I am just sitting back. Soon enough many people are going to have a holy cow moment, when all this stuff Trump 'didn't achieve' magically appears, seemingly overnight.
Like tremendous, perverse national debt?
And to be clear "there are no investigations ongoing into Benghazi".... I have to ask, how many investigations are necessary before you can let go of what could be a completely false narrative?

The people jumping on the Senate intel committee saying "See...no collusion" are the EXACT same people who want a 531st investigation into Benghazi.

And Pizzagate. I'm begging you, please don't lend creedence to such a completely insane allegation.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well Trump has now said he never said he wanted a wall to go along the whole border even though he said just that in public. Has gone from wanting a wall to a fence to slats. Maybe a big beautiful garden trellis will be put up before he leaves office.
I totally support that but not for $5,000,000,000.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And yes, of course, in areas where a border fence already exists the government already owns the land.
Does it necessarily own the land or just the right of way?

We already own 10 feet on either side of the current border. 20 feet in all. It can be worked with.
LostMarbels mentioned 10 feet on both sides of the border - I assume that Mexico or Mexicans own the land on the other side up to the border.

As of today, it's up to $20,756,400 which is almost 2.1% of the goal. If this enthusiasm persists, it should only take another 80 months or 6.6 years to reach his goal - if this enthusiasm persists.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does it necessarily own the land or just the right of way?

LostMarbels mentioned 10 feet on both sides of the border - I assume that Mexico or Mexicans own the land on the other side up to the border.

As of today, it's up to $20,756,400 which is almost 2.1% of the goal. If this enthusiasm persists, it should only take another 80 months or 6.6 years to reach his goal - if this enthusiasm persists.
We don't have the right to build anything on Mexico. So it wont happen on Mexico.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I know, you wondering: "Why resurrect such an old thread?"

Because I want to point out that ignoring a topic, and pretending it doesn't exist, does not mean that topic has actually been defeated or shot down. This effort is alive, well, and still kicking. This effort is actually going to be building real wall on the southern border. They have even discussed it with Trump, the DHS, and border patrol. This money is going to be used as intended, as stated, and a lot more than $20 million has been raised. That is all gofundme will allow the counter to go up to, it keeps getting reset. And the MSM is most assuredly not going to report on it. Actual estimates are around $100 million. That doesn't sound like a lot, but there are quite a few contractors ready to reduce rates to just help get the wall built, and some are willing to donate some materials and labor.

Moral to the story. Don't believe the spin. That wall is going up.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I am still wondering. Little of what you posted is true or verifiable, most of it soulds like what you want to be true rather than what is.

a lot more than $20 million has been raised. That is all gofundme will allow the counter to go up to, it keeps getting reset.

That is entirely untrue. Even this gofundme had amounts higher than 20 mil.

And the MSM is most assuredly not going to report on it.

Is anyone going to report on it, MSM or otherwise? Just for the record, some rando youtube video doesn't count as reporting.

Actual estimates are around $100 million.

Evidence please...once again noting that some rando youtube vid doesn't count as evidence.

Moral to the story. Don't believe the spin.

Fear not, I have no intention of believing any of the spin you just posted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Evidence please...once again noting that some rando youtube vid doesn't count as evidence.

Neither will a news article, media post or any other medium you do not approve of. States do not donate millions thru go fund me. Neither do corporations, or entities (as example the NRA). They don't put there money tru gofundme either. But it is all good. This is not a topic I am ever going to come out squeaky clean having proven every dissenting voice. So carry on...

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Neither will a news article, media post or any other medium you do not approve of

I state right now unequivocally that I will accept this as a real thing if you can provide evidence of it from a news article, including sites such as Alex Jones and WND. Let's start with anything that isn't youtube or some person's blog.

• Friendly
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The man who started this "go fund me" campaign has suspended it and has returned all the monies. End of story.
In an update to donors Friday, Kolfage did not say missing the goal was the main reason for the refund. Instead, he pointed to government inefficiencies and the fact that the federal government "won't be able to accept our donations anytime soon."

Kolfage gave donors the option of giving their GoFundMe contribution to himself and a team he assembled to privately construct the border wall. The group, a 501(c)(4), is called "We Build the Wall, Inc.," according to an email from GoFundMe to contributors.

Border wall GoFundMe "Trump Wall" campaign to refund all donors after falling short of $1 billion goal - CBS News

I wonder how he plans to deal with getting permission from private landowners, buying their property or paying for a right-of-way through it, how he will deal with Indian Reservation lands, and how he will get permission on government lands.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can now get an exclusive offer to buy coins with Kolfage's and/or Trump's face on them.

Together, We The People Will Build The Wall!
The Official We Build The Wall Coin Collection

All Coins Are Numbered Sequentially, Making Each Coin It's [sic] Own Unique Copy

REMINDER: EVERY PURCHASE DIRECTLY FUNDS THE BORDER WALL!
REMINDER: This is a presale, shipping will take 4-8 weeks. These products will not be available on the store!
Can't find a website for his Inc.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
MAGA all-stars visit border to plot private wall project

"We should be turning dirt on this thing by May 1, June 1 at the latest, according to our experts," [Kolfage] said.

Because I want to point out that ignoring a topic, and pretending it doesn't exist, does not mean that topic has actually been defeated or shot down. This effort is alive, well, and still kicking.

Looks like they've missed May 1, but there's always June.

Looking at the 'News' tab on their website, there's precious little about any actual... well... wall. But a lot to get people angry about immigrants.

I guess we'll have to turn to other news outlets to see what they've been up to. Oh my.

Phoenix New Times has a TLDR article, but it points out the connections between WeBuildTheWall and United Constitutional Patriots, the border militia whose felonious leader was recently arrested on gun charges.

But before this widespread coverage of United Constitutional Patriots, We Build the Wall clearly had become friendly with the militant border group.

This is the same guy who also threatened assassinations again Obama and Hillary Clinton. Following these revelations, WeBuildTheWall appears to have forgotten who these people are.

But what do we learn of their wall-building plans?

The group repeatedly claimed intent to break ground on its first building site, likely in Arizona, in April, but New Times discovered that there is no privately owned property in Arizona comprising actual international border – at least, not where there is not already existing federally constructed border wall.

Sounds like they need to spend a lot more money on planning and consultants. But then surely, the wall will flow.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Neither will a news article, media post or any other medium you do not approve of. States do not donate millions thru go fund me. Neither do corporations, or entities (as example the NRA). They don't put there money tru gofundme either. But it is all good. This is not a topic I am ever going to come out squeaky clean having proven every dissenting voice. So carry on...
What’s the update, Marbles? The go fund me was shut down and he had to refund people’s money. So how much money does he have to “build the wall” and what is the current plan?

Upvote 0