Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well Trump has now said he never said he wanted a wall to go along the whole border even though he said just that in public. Has gone from wanting a wall to a fence to slats. Maybe a big beautiful garden trellis will be put up before he leaves office.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
This is why I have all but stop debating the issue. I've already won.

What were your winning conditions? You refused to state them before. Previously you said "I guess I would call it a failure if it fails to deliver."

But you wouldn't say how much wall had to be delivered. Or a timeline for completion when we could determine victory or failure. Now you're declaring victory with zero wall delivered.

You did however, state one other losing condition: "The only thing that would be wrong is if the money is misused."

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Now you're declaring victory with zero wall delivered.

So you tell me. I've heard, but I've also saw.

Many also state there are no investigations ongoing into Benghazi, Uranium one, the Clinton foundation nor Pizzagate either.

And there are no arrests being made.

The President can't even spell his name....

This entire false narrative that President Trump is not accomplishing anything is a shame. Worst thing is people are lying about tangible items/topics that can be seen as they are accomplished. It's only a matter of time before the dam bursts. Way too much has been done to be hidden for much longer. That's why I am just sitting back. Soon enough many people are going to have a holy cow moment, when all this stuff Trump 'didn't achieve' magically appears, seemingly overnight.

What's going to be done? Get funding to tear it down? Act like people aren't getting arrested and that trails aren't ongoing? People can deny all they want, right up to the point that stark reality smacks them in the face. Then they act surprised that they have a bloody lip, and a black eye, even tho they were told to duck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
So you tell me. I've heard, but I've also saw.

What is it that you have seen?

Worst thing is people are lying about tangible items/topics that can be seen as they are accomplished.

Where is Kolfage's wall? If there is evidence of its existence, I'd like to see it.

People can deny all they want, right up to the point that stark reality smacks them in the face.

People can also assert all they want, right up to the point the stark reality disappoint them.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well AAR I'm glad these folks have gotten their money back. I suspect a lot of them were living paycheck to paycheck, bought into this false promise. Like how folks spend their last bit of money on lotto tickets or making donations to televangelists.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What is it that you have seen?

Where is Kolfage's wall? If there is evidence of its existence, I'd like to see it.

People can also assert all they want, right up to the point the stark reality disappoint them.

Just read the OP. The stated intention from the start was to show implied intent, garner support, create awareness and put Trump's feet to the flames.

Kolfage isn't the president. None of it is his wall. Wasn't even his idea. He is just in support of the idea.

You keep trying to put everything in certain terms so you can get some kind of gotcha moment. The goal is to get a physical barrier built on the southern border. Not to get Kolfage to build it. If you want the win take it. Kolfage might not complete a inch of wall, but I'm still getting a completed wall. We both win... fair trade..

Where does the money go? Regardless of how the wall goes up it is either refunded or used to fund the wall. And either way, if the end result is a barrier on the southern border it was successful.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Just read the OP. The stated intention from the start was to show implied intent, garner support, create awareness and put Trump's feet to the flames.

Which failed. Donald shut down the government, then caved.

You keep trying to put everything in certain terms so you can get some kind of gotcha moment. The goal is to get a physical barrier built on the southern border. Not to get Kolfage to build it. If you want the win take it. Kolfage might not complete a inch of wall, but I'm still getting a completed wall. We both win... fair trade..

What wall?

Where does the money go? Regardless of how the wall goes up it is either refunded or used to fund the wall. And either way, if the end result is a barrier on the southern border it was successful.

Again, what wall?

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

There is another option for what happens to the money:

"You did however, state one other losing condition: "The only thing that would be wrong is if the money is misused.""

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Kolfage isn't the president. None of it is his wall. Wasn't even his idea. He is just in support of the idea.

Seems like you're trying to paint the target around the arrow.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
There is another option for what happens to the money:

"You did however, state one other losing condition: "The only thing that would be wrong is if the money is misused.""

Fortunately, gofundme.com has safeguards in place to insure that doesn't happen. Not so sure about Kolfage, however.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Seems like you're trying to paint the target around the arrow.

That's fine. However you need to grapple with it for it to sink in. The only people that have failed are the ones that attempted to block it. Call it what you want... say what you want. The wall is going up. And there is honestly not a thing that can be done to stop it. Whatever you need to do/say to make yourself feel better, have at it. I honestly hope you can get over the fact that Trump's wall is getting built and you can move on in life.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I honestly hope folks can get over the fact that Trump's wall is absolutely not going to get built & move on with life.

Trump himself is to blame. The fellow brags about the deals he can make, he shot himself in the foot on making deals. Managed to deal himself down to less than what was on the table before his government shutdown.

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Eight Foot Manchild

His Supreme Holy Correctfulness
Sep 9, 2010
Somerville, MA, USA
✟147,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's fine. However you need to grapple with it for it to sink in. The only people that have failed are the ones that attempted to block it. Call it what you want... say what you want. The wall is going up. And there is honestly not a thing that can be done to stop it. Whatever you need to do/say to make yourself feel better, have at it. I honestly hope you can get over the fact that Trump's wall is getting built and you can move on in life.

"Well, I never said the entire wall was going up..."

- You, a year from now, when the 'wall' is a couple hundred yards of abandoned chassis

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0