Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That was fake news propagated by the ACLU. The leader of the RoF who stated Cruz was trained by the group recently prased Norwegian mass killer Anders reivik as a 'hero'. He also posted a strategy for creating 'lone wolf activists'.

It's said this fake news is actually a 4chan prank to further inflame the anti-Trump (american) agenda.

"The power of the internet troll is more prevalent today than it ever has been in history."
http://theredelephants.com/internet...eving-shooter-member-white-nationalist-group/

I didn't know that. Wow - you can't believe anything you hear on the news anymore!

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
How to get rid of many guns in the US: increase taxes on all types of ammunition, year on year, until the masses can't afford it. It doesn't affect their Constitutional right, it just makes it very expensive to buy so that people will think twice before buying. But I don't think the US President is brave enough to try it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
How to get rid of many guns in the US: increase taxes on all types of ammunition, year on year, until the masses can't afford it. It doesn't affect their Constitutional right, it just makes it very expensive to buy so that people will think twice before buying. But I don't think the US President is brave enough to try it.
A rich man's hobby...then

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A rich man's hobby...then
If it will save the thoroughly needless wasting of hundreds of young lives, most certainly. Life comes before Law or (Constitutional, if archaic) dreams of a Government needing insurrection to keep it in, or out, of power.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if Mr. Trump's preferred solution to the mass murder of children, being simply to buy even more guns, to give to teachers, will be mandatory on all teaching staff? Will teachers of strong faith refuse to carry arms, or to use them? Will they be jailed as accessories to mass murder if, on grounds of conscience, they do not use the gun they are forced to carry?

Why does he not just make all educational premises sufficiently secure so that mass murder cannot take place? If he can build a wall miles and miles long, why can he not take on the easy, simple building projects of safe places of education?

You US citizens on here should start a campaign - Make Learning Safe! It will not affect the 2nd Amendment and will save having shootouts between teachers and whoever, over the heads of the pupils, or just hoping the teachers are perfect shots first time round!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Metal detectors at the school entrances. Police officers patrol hallways.

Not once have I heard on the news that anyone has questioned how the assassin was allowed to get inside the building. Looking at it all, without emoting, in the cold hard light of day, one has to address some very basic questions: Who let him into the school? Why was he let into the school? Were procedures breached when he gained access, complete with his rifle in a gun bag? If none of these questions apply, and no one can be held responsible for a failure of duty, then the building was simply not secure. Gun controls, or police strolling the corridors, will not change that fact one bit.

No doubt there have to be calls for tighter controls on the necessary bit of gear that transforms a standard rifle into a machine gun, but I guess most people who want that facility have probably already obtained the item; making it illegal to own or use such an item will have nil effect - it is already illegal to mow down masses of people, but it hasn't stopped the enemy in their tracks. When someone is charged with mass murders, an extra charge of illegally converting a rifle is really neither here nor there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Not once have I heard on the news that anyone has questioned how the assassin was allowed to get inside the building. Looking at it all, without emoting, in the cold hard light of day, one has to address some very basic questions: Who let him into the school? Why was he let into the school? Were procedures breached when he gained access, complete with his rifle in a gun bag? If none of these questions apply, and no one can be held responsible for a failure of duty, then the building was simply not secure. Gun controls, or police strolling the corridors, will not change that fact one bit.

No doubt there have to be calls for tighter controls on the necessary bit of gear that transforms a standard rifle into a machine gun, but I guess most people who want that facility have probably already obtained the item; making it illegal to own or use such an item will have nil effect - it is already illegal to mow down masses of people, but it hasn't stopped the enemy in their tracks. When someone is charged with mass murders, an extra charge of illegally converting a rifle is really neither here nor there.
http://tribunist.com/news/armed-dep...igh-school-while-17-people-were-being-killed/
Any why did the police officer stay outside the building, listening to the gun go off inside? Upon review, by the police investigating this case, that police officer has now been fired for dereliction of duty,..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,859.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The murder is a communist. So the communist government dare not report this news much as usually.
upload_2018-2-23_21-26-48.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The murder is a communist. So the communist government dare not report this news much as usually. View attachment 221376
Since I can not read what is in the image, I can only imagine communism distancing themselves from their portrayal on his T-shirt as having anything to do with them.

Upvote 0

Choir Loft

Jan 27, 2018
Tampa
✟15,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is nuts.............

THE GUN is always the problem and the gun always seems to be used as a solution.
More guns.....
Less guns...
or no guns at all.....

This is nuts.

How about another option, one that doesn't use a gun to solve a problem?

hello?

How about establishing CHECK POINTS at restricted points of access in our schools?

Check points have been used throughout history to restrict access to authorized areas. The technology to do so is dependable and is presently used in airports, sports venues, cruise ship terminals, amusement parks, government offices and museums to name a few. Check points work.

Check points are Biblical. See Revelation 21:21. Even God uses check points in the New Jerusalem to keep out the riff raff. If its good enough for God and the Bible, why aren't Check Points being seriously considered as a dependable method of establishing and preserving a safe environment for education?

The answer to "why not" is political. Conservatives and liberals all want to focus on their agenda and the agenda isn't the safety of our children. Its the gun.

Don't get me wrong. I'm totally in support of maintaining 2nd amendment rights for everyone young and old, but the gun isn't always the answer. For a nation drunk on war, as America has become, firearms are always at or near the center of almost every conversation - perhaps even more so than race.

We can't seem to see beyond the front sight of our favorite firearm whether we own one or fear them all. That's the way it is here in America.

This is nuts.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

PS
"If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?" - Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Give teachers guns is the cry!

Now a teacher is in custody for firing a gun in a school in Dalton, Georgia!

Another fail of the system!

I wonder what Mr. Trump's next idea will be?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Your blaming the fact that the teachers were not armed like Rambo which caused the deaths? A 19 year old being armed to the teeth, walking into a school and shooting kids - surely that stands out as the anomaly in the USA.

Drama queen much? Armed like Rambo?
All it takes is one pistol and the right shot.
But someone has to have that gun in time
to do some good. Being armed and waiting
in the parking lot for backup doesn't help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Drama queen much? Armed like Rambo?
All it takes is one pistol and the right shot.
But someone has to have that gun in time
to do some good. Being armed and waiting
in the parking lot for backup doesn't help.
Its so weird that in your country , you believe the event is just people being a drama queen, and your normalising teachers armed to kill. Strange in deed

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
1) So, will a member of staff who has a deep religious objection to taking the life of another human being, be arrested as an accessory to multiple murders if he / she does not use the weapon staff are forced, by law, to carry? Or will they be sacked in advance and replaced by those who have no qualms in taking a life?

2) It is one thing to calmly take aim at someone standing still, it is a very different matter to return fire from a moving target when you are under a hail of machine gun bullets with dead and dying kids around you and the rest of the class screaming. The killer can take out loads of children while the teacher is struggling to take aim, especially if the teacher is near the entrance to the classroom; they would have to draw, take aim and fire quicker than some movie stars do in films. The killer will obviously aim to take out the staff member(s), first, now, because they will know that they are the only opposition they will face, and the killer will no doubt wear body armour as a necessity - but the poor teacher will have no body armour, I bet! Making it illegal to convert a rifle to a machine gun does not stop it happening - it is illegal to murder loads of children, but it doesn't stop that happening! To the killer, breaking a shooting law is immaterial - he/she is going to die, more than likely, and you cannot jail a corpse! Even if the killer survives, the alteration to the rifle is going to be a minor charge, against charges of murdering multiple kids!

3) Why not simply make security in learning establishments a lot better. Why allow these people to even get in the building in the first place, especially when they clearly have a weapon in a bag over their shoulder? Change the buildings first, make innocent teaching staff, marksmen, second.

4) If you up the anti, the next step might be grenades through windows /doors by these disgruntled alumni. Then you will really have problems because they are far easier to hide in pockets.

Make Learning Safe - tell your Lawmakers the above!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I gave you the Australian experience and truly its worth looking at. I wasn't alive when it all went down but my dad said there was a lot of uproar about handing over guns. So I gather there was a lot of pain and the government actually bought them back. But once the gun armistice ended apparently it went very heavy - If you own a gun that's prohibited your in trouble big time. But despite the pain the result has been ZERO mass shooting murders since 1996. You have to admit thats not a bad outcome.

Now look I know the USA is a totally different story - but surely something can be learned from that

Two things about Australia.
1. They never had 300 million firearms, as Americans do (minimum).
2. They didn't take all the guns. Only about 1/5 of them, and all from
legal owners. I doubt they got a handful of illegal guns off the streets.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1) So, will a member of staff who has a deep religious objection to taking the life of another human being, be arrested as an accessory to multiple murders if he / she does not use the weapon staff are forced, by law, to carry? Or will they be sacked in advance and replaced by those who have no qualms in taking a life?

If they aren't being hired as armed guards, nobody
is talking about forcing them to carry guns, much
less shoot at anyone. If they are armed guards, and
they don't plan to shoot, they shouldn't take the job.

Just because someone is phobic about guns shouldn't
determine whether others are allowed to carry guns
to protect themselves and others.

Upvote 0