Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Time to accept this and stop pretending this isn’t normal. This is a cost we have chosen to pay because guns.

No sale here! The guns didnt shoot them people. Some weird gay guy did. How about outlawing being Gay?!

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm pretty sure that gay people have not received any special dispensation to be violent at any point in the recent pass.

Have you considered that you might just not be very funny?

We're starting to hear about gbtqz violence more and more. We are not making those stories up, thhat is what some angry gay people are out doing. So they get lumped in with all the other dangerous types of individuals to be very wary of.

The one good thing about the entire school shooting is that the shooter took his own life so we the people know know that he will Not be a repeat offender. That's good. Good for kids. Is it ok with you if our kids are protected by us?

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you considered that you might just not be very funny?

I did. I admit, I am not a comedian nor do I play one on TV. But I thought it was funny.

Actually it was a very subtle joke that only a certain type of good ol boy could decipher. So actually its no wonder that no one commented on it.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,066.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. It was thought provoking.
Putting what I actually thought into a post would get me immediately banned. You and I will not be discussing anything else from here on in. You have literally nothing to say that I want to read and I have zero interest in talking to people like you.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Still is in a number of countries but try not to be too jealous.

It is? Wow! That's encouraging to me. I'm not really jealous of those but it sure sounds good. They are rising up and making their voice heard in the United States all over the place and their protests don't look quite peaceful and the word on the street is that now sometimes the gay types use firearms as emphasis to a deranged idea.

I remember the days when I could hitch hike from Ohio to LA CA and not get picked up by any gays! Then it was sometimes, now only gay people hitch hike regularly.If gays are going to start going off with guns all over the country then normal people should take note and prepare for that eventuality accordingly.

You gays shouldn't complain so much, you already have most of the country so what's your beef?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
So basically, what I get from your post is that, no I am not allowed to be anti gay.
How dare you say that I am fear mongering when I say I wont accept gays but I accept that I may have to hurt one someday if he gets out of line around me. I am not the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] who went into a school and shot a bunch of people, kids.

You sound quite far over the edge. I am the normal one and phooey on all the gays they are are weird and detestable, just like Witches, just like satanists, just like serial murderers and a lot of weirdo violent types. I dont hang out with them either. So what, you get used to it. Not everyone is a gay weirdo.

More dehumanizing language and ideation of violently harming members of the LGBTQ community.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not sure how many actual gay people are hurt by anti-gay bravado. I imagine many just smile and roll their eyes.

You must mean me, lol!

And you got it all wrong too. I wasn't out looking for gays to demean or talk defensivly about. They came to us normal Christian peoples forum board and began screaming at everyone.

So all that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to say nothing. Now I am not a perfect christian, and I admit that the pro gay rhetoric which is aimed at silencing me only brings out the old man in me and I sometimes hand that pile of dog poop back to them

Do you need Deliverance from homosexuality? Let's start a new thread and make this God centered and we at the forum can help you. That's what Christianity is all about. We help gays. We help Witches. We've helped drug addicts. Did you know that Homosexuality is actually a evil spirit of Lust and this spirit can be cast out?

So there is help for you on this site. And there is also going to be some pushing when we feel pushed by the gays. Sorry but that's life. I'm a Christian and am trying, but I am not perfect, only forgiven. Should I think it odd that I can't ever remember any gays asking for help here? instead they just wanting to pick a fight and put christians down. Force themself upon us and tell us you have to get used to us. No. I. Do. Not. God Bless You!

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you need Deliverance from homosexuality?

I'm not gay, but if I were I think I'd find the comments below even more amusing than I do as a straight man.

And there is also going to be some pushing when we feel pushed by the gays. Sorry but that's life.

Force themself upon us and tell us you have to get used to us. No. I. Do. Not. God Bless You!

and I admit that the pro gay rhetoric which is aimed at silencing me only brings out the old man in me and I sometimes hand that pile of dog poop back to them

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you should go out more? If you don't see things getting worse here in the U.S. then you should pay closer attention.
I am currently in Germany and have no desire to visit the USA.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith