Not open for further replies.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You apparently are excellent at thinking you are excellent at determining everyone's motives and inner thoughts about things.
The posts in question seem to be responding to what was written here - no mind reading needed when the message is explicit like that.

• Agree
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
For what it's worth, here's the closest guess I've seen so far at a motive: "Two friends and their mother who spoke with The Associated Press said Butler was a quiet person who had been bullied for years." Words can matter.
I wonder if he'd been accused of being mentally ill after others learned of his sexual identity, to pick a totally random example from the OP.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Colorado Springs- non-binary
Uvalde- trans
Denver-trans
Aberdeen-trans
Nashville- trans
And now this one gender fluid
One might reasonably wonder if there's a similar comprehensive mental list kept of all the straight, white, Christian shooters.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
So how many would be a concern for you?
I think it would be a concern if their per capita number of shootings was 2-3 standard deviations higher than the average number of shootings per capita in the USA. Otherwise, it's just to be expected that a part of the vast number of school shooters in the USA is transgender, just like some are bound to have a certain hair color or enjoy a certain kind of pasta dish.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
One might reasonably wonder if there's a similar comprehensive mental list kept of all the straight, white, Christian shooters.

Oh come on, you have been here long enough to know that once you pull the trigger you cease being a Christian and never really were a "Real" Christian to begin with.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
something tells me people would say that would go too far. I support arming teachers ( though not making such mandatory where you have to carry to teach.

A Military outfitted man in the school or mutiple people would instantly cut school shootings to zero. The kids would be very intimidated of the full blown soldier dude that they would have to fight and they would choose to take their attempts at killing somewhere else and not to the school. Kids will be kids and especially nowadays many gunmen are young, so he might be able to track the the guy down from school that stole his girl or whatever and even kill them away from school, but it would already have saved a mass shooting.

The shooters at schools almost always kill themselves because they dont want face a swat team or military. They want a shooting gallery of many defenseless kids. It all comes down to do we want school shootings to stop or not. That's how you do it. And bring back Marksmanship class and it starts in 1st Grade.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will say that I have no problem with someone being gay as long as they do not force it on me. In fact, I happen to believe that actually being gay in and of itself is not a choice ( now acting on it is)but everyone has that choice whether to act on sexual desires.

What? back in the 80's the gays were these weirdish effeninate little guys that you see sometimes in big cities. You're just like, eww and go your way. Nowadays a lot of them are buff and have bad attitutdes. So they come across as dangerous. Personally I feel like they will get less of a break from me that they used to.

Mostly because I am one of those people who think that when a queer says he has no choice except to be queer, I instantly know he is a liar. He was born queer? No way in the world. That's insulting to God.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The op sets the bar so low that one thinks it can't get worse. I've been here long enough. I should know better.

I'll give you a definition of cowardice if you like. Let's say that someone knows that a person they know is gay. A work colleague perhaps. A friend's son maybe. A relative. Do you think they'd have the courage of their convictions to tell their boss, or the kid's mother that he is unwholesome? How about the guts to tell the person to their face 'hey queer boy, you can't be trusted'.

Nah, they wouldn't. They may use disgusting terms like that in a forum where they are anonymous. But actually say those things to the people themselves? Fat chance.

I don't know any people in real life who are gay. I have no gay family. No friends who are gay or their families, that I know about at least. I don't have dinner them, I dont hang out near gay bars or neighvrohoods....and yes, people do tend to speak more forcefully online than in real life. IRL I'm very polite. So I suppose that you can what if all you want to, but it really has nothing to do with me.

I don't hate gays as people. They're just people. They have their right to make their own choices in life and I acknowledge this. That said, in fairness, I get to have my own choices also! And sorry bud I was raised to be utterly repulsed by queers. I hit one smack in the nose and gave him two big black eyes for touching me one time. That's not polite.

If a gay man knocks on my door and says he needs help overcoming being a homosexual or whatever, then I might let the guy in. But if he's not looking for help and is a homo then he is not getting in at all. No thanks bad time no. If he were to persist, then probably because I cant trust you queer boy. Your repulsive. This when he knocks on my door. I can look at a man and see that he is gay. I don't talk to them on the street. Being gay and born that way is an outright lie. Men & women were created and wired to be naturally attracted to each other and they are somehow scared of girls then the say oh but it's not my fault blah blah blah. so they cant be trusted. It may be a type of mental illness or something to do with spiritual warfare and evil spirits.

That's why to stay away from them. So you don't get anything on you. Apparently it is an addictive behavior like drugs or something. Dont do it the first time, that guy has to leave.....!!

And he's perfectly welcome to go where ever he wants and sleep woth whoever he chooses. Away from me.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That’s it? You can count them all on a single hand?

Well, maybe someone should do something about all these gay shooters we got running around because clearly, by these numbers, we have a very serious problem on our hands. I had no idea shootings and gun violence were even a problem in this country until you pointed out there’s been not 1, not even 2 like I thought, but 5 separate incidents of gay, trans or gender fluid shootings.

It shows that it is on the rise. That's enough reason to start carrying an extra mag, lol. Gays are not like they used to be and people are noticing it, that's all. So what.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't hate gays as people.
You find them disgusting, detail your desires to assaulting or kill them in your posts but don’t hate them. Sure.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It shows that it is on the rise. That's enough reason to start carrying an extra mag, lol. Gays are not like they used to be and people are noticing it, that's all. So what.
I still can't tell if this is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What? back in the 80's the gays were these weirdish effeninate little guys that you see sometimes in big cities. You're just like, eww and go your way. Nowadays a lot of them are buff and have bad attitutdes. So they come across as dangerous. Personally I feel like they will get less of a break from me that they used to.

Mostly because I am one of those people who think that when a queer says he has no choice except to be queer, I instantly know he is a liar. He was born queer? No way in the world. That's insulting to God.
You and I will just have to agree to disagree on that issue as I believe that while ACTING on gay desires is a choice BEING gay is not.

• Agree
Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You and I will just have to agree to disagree on that issue as I believe that while ACTING on gay desires is a choice BEING gay is not.
Thats true in the same sense its true for straight people. Any sort of romantic affection is a choice. But its also such a basic part of being human.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Margaret3110

Feb 27, 2020
NM
✟34,313.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Objection, version 2: Folks, do you know that the "mentally ill LGBTQ community" and the "TZBTQ+P+ ?? Lol!!" are our children, our friends, and our fellow parishioners at church? People we care about, people we love?
This.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I don't know any people in real life who are gay. I have no gay family. No friends who are gay or their families, that I know about at least.

That's too bad. Actually getting to know gay people in real life -- seeing them with their spouses and children and friends, just hanging out with them as ordinary people -- can make a real difference. It turns people from abstract categories into flesh-and-blood humans.

(This is also true for other categories of people that one might see as weird-and-different.)

And sorry bud I was raised to be utterly repulsed by queers.

This is something to work on, then. It can be difficult to resist the attitudes we were raised with, but it's possible.

Disagree with gay people about whether their marriages are morally permissible, if that's how your conscience leads you. But try to resist being "utterly repulsed" by a beloved child of God.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's too bad. Actually getting to know gay people in real life -- seeing them with their spouses and children and friends, just hanging out with them as ordinary people -- can make a real difference. It turns people from abstract categories into flesh-and-blood humans.

(This is also true for other categories of people that one might see as weird-and-different.)

This is something to work on, then. It can be difficult to resist the attitudes we were raised with, but it's possible.

Disagree with gay people about whether their marriages are morally permissible, if that's how your conscience leads you. But try to resist being "utterly repulsed" by a beloved child of God.

WHat are you asking me to do? To not be repulsed by them? To buddy up with them? Start hanging out with them?

Sir...I don't know what to say, I was raised on the other side of the tracks. I was born that way!

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I still can't tell if this is a joke.

No it was not a joke. It's also not a joke that more and more gay types are becoming dangerous and violent. You never used to hear things like that! Now it's trans this gay that murder mass shooting. Gays becoming violent is on the rise.

They will probably start attacking churches and church groups before very long. SO they have mental illness and are beoming increasingly violent, lie many other criminal types. would you have me not to defend against these violent people?

I got along a lot better with gays when they were in the closet. Now that they're out of the closet they try to force people who are not gay to buddy up with them and support them?!!! What a Crock! No. I'm not going in the closet, lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.