lunatic

Nov 20, 2004
South Carolina
✟131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
hey all you out there taht like sailor moon and any other anime please read and respond.

i love watching anime and my wife did a long time ago. everytime i watch an anime like sailor moon or inuyasha she always find something wrong. she did like sailor moon, but now she says that she gets bad feelings about it and she can't watch it anymore. then she gets on to me saying that sailor moon is bad and i should stay away from evil.... i understand that i need to stay away from evil but i don't think sailor moon is evil. overall it shows that good conquers evil and all she tells me is that it doesn't show anything with god being an influence in the show. to me it sounds like she won't watch anything that doesn't talk about god or deal with god. all she ever seem to watch are chick flicks (which i don't mind watching(walk to remember is my fav.)) and disney shows. i point out all the stuff that is wrong with the movie and shows that she watches and she still get on to me about everthing i watch. please give me some advice.... i am getting really tired of getting into fights about this all the time.